Who are you going to manage on Football Manager 2011?

You going to buy Football Manger 2011?

• Yes

Votes: 577 91.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glasgow Rangers the most !!!
chelsea or man city
the a N-Power Championship team like Middelsbrough or Pompy

Liverpool,West Ham,Valencia,Nottm Forest,Port Vale and Gilliangham

Going to start a journeyman game when as soon as I get the game and try and take a lowly ranked nations co-effeicent to higher levels in european competition and f course will start a game with Sunderland

I going to play as Saints then see what I can achieve then some lowly side in the lower leagues.

I will always have a main save with liverpool, and then many random saves with other teams floating around.

Probably: Liverpool, Man City then Pompey, in that order. Not really a fan of managing massive clubs, but I support Liverpool so I love managing them and Man City's new team looks good.

Probably: Liverpool, Man City then Pompey, in that order. Not really a fan of managing massive clubs, but I support Liverpool so I love managing them and Man City's new team looks good.

Man City look good? I'm guessing you're not watching them on sky now then? :p

1.Man United Definitely.... do sum things i think fergie ought to have done..
2. Tottenham
3. Fiorentina
2 n 3 when i get bored woth the first save only :D

Always start with Everton, then i'll look for Southport, MK Dons and an abroad adventure like Dinamo Bucharest or Almeria.

I'll manage Hajduk Split, NK Junak and Loughborough Dynamo. I'm currently playing with dynamo and I have won the 8th and 7th english league and I'm on my way to win 6th FM 2010. Wish me luck.

always start with Morton then Blackpool and finally try Rangers or Man City

I'm going to start with Barcelona. Then I'm going to do some challenges with lower league teams.

Manchester United..
Wolfsburg..
Athletico Madrid..
Real/Barca..

Whoever I cba to be :)