Who are you going to manage on Football Manager 2011?

You going to buy Football Manger 2011?

• Yes

Votes: 577 91.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Start off with Arsenal as always i suspect, thinking about Everton after that though..maybe Liverpool. I usually play with big clubs :(

who to manage?

i will probably go with
1. man united - a few reasons (hernandez, didnt do 1 as united on 2010, i support them)
2. inter - my favourite team from outside europe (i supported them before cl win)
3. probably some really obscure team from a random foreign league or LL english team

Chelsea, Brentford, Woking then a random team from another country

I will do my usual save with Tottenham, and either carry it on long-term or start a save with a mid-table team in another nation.

After that, I'll likely drift between teams playing an average of 1-2 seasons before starting over.

Barca - my long-standing team of love, should be very good with Villa and their new left back

Arsenal - lots of ability and youth, a good club to turn into a superpower with a few good signings

Inter - Lots of talent, good amount of money following summer sales, and a few old players to tutor good youngsters. Could really have a lot of fun with this team.

For LLM, definitely Darlington in the Blue Square. I've never heard of a team with a 25,000 seater stadium playing in the BSP, so obviously costs will be high, morale will be low, but it'll be a perfect team to bring through the ranks into an EPL side due to having no stadium building costs.

I will manage Dinamo Zagreb and my first imperative is take them to the Championship League :)
Second choice is Shakhtar,and I think with them,I can do something big ;)

I'll probably start off with either Arsenal or Northampton. After that I have no idea.

I'll go Arsenal first, then my local team Shrewsbury, and then see who I fancy. Maybe Blackpool.

I think I'm going to start two games at once, one side being Juventus and the other side being FC St. Pauli.

Tottenham, Wealdstone, Watford, Colchester, Hayes & Heading, then other sides I find interesting with nice budgets (H)

My first game is always with Chelsea and once i dominate world football with them i always start a new game with Portsmouth as i have lived here all my life.

Arsenal for a few seasons
Scotland get them to Euro 2012
Inter Milan
A football league team
Lyon

Hércules
Hoffenheim
Celtic.

In that order :p

first gotta be gateshead then chelsea,newcastle,man city,steveanage,sunderland and blackpool :)

Leeds- always do a Leeds save and this time I dont have to go up from lg 1!!
Liverpool- always do liverpool game. Fav prem team and a decent challenge due to **** finances
Maybe Tottenham as they have a developing squad and have got in champs league for first time

1. Liverpool - Always start with them, great team to start with as I support them, know the club inside out and finances aren't great so you have to use the money wisely. Last time I never won the league with them 1st season was FM 07 so that's always my aim.

2. Celtic - Always fun managing the Bhoys. Favourite Scottish club and they have made a few signings this summer, will be even more eager to manage them if Bellamy joins.

3. Hertha Berlin - Down to the 2nd Division in Germany this year. Will have to get them back to the Bundesliga, then take them to greater things.

Then I will go all around Europe (mainly the lower divisions) and might even try the MLS.

Last edited: