Who can replace Scholes?

Who will replace Scholes?

• Total voters
I think it will Jordan Henderson, he's played in England, he's English, young and plays similarly to Scholes.

I dont think we can replace Scholes and we wont. We have never replaced Like for Like players. We have changed our style of play and with different kind of players. So my best bet is that Anderson will play key role in creating chances and will become integral part of CM. He has proved it many times but inconsistently, and off late he had many good games. So as of now i think Anderson is the one who can take the position.

Luka Modric - if Man.Utd buy him, he will be better than Scholes in his best years

hah :) , you watch too much RTL and HRT 2 :) Modric is a great player, but to be better than Scholes, I doubt.
Hamsik is Attacking mid, he is not good as Scholes in defence, and he is selfish ;)
Pastore is young and talented, but he cant stop the play, he always want to attack. He likes to drible trought the middle, but since we like to play with wingers ( Nani, Valencia and hopefully Obertan, ( didnt mention Giggs cuz I doubt he will play at this lvl for another 3 years) ) and wingers are our strongest force when we attack. We need someone who can give quallity ball to them and arrive to the box later. Hamsik and Pastore run with the ball little too much and I dont think they can fit into our system. Modric is better than both of them.
And yes, I am EPL biased. Is that wrong ? EPL is the best league in the world, ofc ill compare EPL best players with other leagues best players.

GK - VDS
DR - Rafael
DC - Vidic
DC - Ferdinand
DL - Evra
DMC - Anderson
ML - Giggs
MR - Nani
AMC - Rooney
ST - Berbatov
ST - Hernandez

GK - VDS
DR - Rafael
DC - Vidic
DC - Ferdinand
DL - Evra
DMC - Anderson
ML - Giggs
MR - Nani
AMC - Rooney
ST - Berbatov
ST - Hernandez

VDS is retiring, Anderson is not a defensive midfielder, he's more of an attacking mid and If anything Rooney would be played on the left if SAF picks three strikers.

Mats Moller in 5-10 years.
Young 15 year old from Norway.
"15-year-old Norwegian midfielder who is a combination of Lionel Messi and Xavi."

Luka Modric - if Man.Utd buy him, he will be better than Scholes in his best years

Modric will not get near the level Scholes did. Scholes is an all time great and according to Zidande, Henry & Davids, the best player they played against.Thats pretty high praise and not something we will hear about Modric

The comparison of Modric and Scholes is absolutely absurd. :S

I've just gone onto my Saints save on FM to have a look at Mats Moller and he's already at Man Utd! Maybe the game is predicting the future now lol

I've just gone onto my Saints save on FM to have a look at Mats Moller and he's already at Man Utd! Maybe the game is predicting the future now lol

He's automatically signing for United at the start of the game, I think.

He's a very promising player, with the right development he could be something, IRL that is.

I think Bale will end up at UTD big money obv, and i think Jordan Henderson will replace Scholes

Bale will end up at Utd if Spurs fail to get CL football in the next 2 seasons. Just my opinion.

Have you seen him play this season?

Obviously not/
Have you seen Paul Scholes in his 20's?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POCp9TcRAys"]YouTube - The Legend Paul Scholes Best Goals Part1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VYZbXq8sOA&feature=related"]YouTube - The Legend Paul Scholes Best Goals Part2[/ame]

Yet another deluded Spurs fan.

Oh as if, he runs our team like clockwork, been one of the best players in the prem this season (everyone's been saying it) but he doesn't get recognition from idiotic fans who don't watch him play because you only get recognised if you score goals.

On CJ's side here. On this form Modric would get into any side in the world at the moment. Sensational footballer.

On CJ's side here. On this form Modric would get into any side in the world at the moment. Sensational footballer.

:wub:

They seem to have forgotten when we played them and he ran there midfield ragged and got motm, and thats been the standard for him this season tbh.

:wub:

They seem to have forgotten when we played them and he ran there midfield ragged and got motm, and thats been the standard for him this season tbh.
no they havnent stop being so predictable its boring, on said he wasnt worldclass but to start making comparison to what scholes was in his prime and what his career has been is laughable