who has got snow

No snow here in Romania atm , but i have the day off because of the National Birthday.

Just to share the beautiful white stuff with the people who havent had it yet :D

Not a flake in my area of East Powys / West Herefordshire! Apparntly a bit over night but looking out the window right now there is nothing on the ground/ roofs :S

knee deep here in chesterfield never seen snow like it!!! day off work tho whoooo :D

wev had a few flurrys here this morning in Brum but thankfully died off,

the second city derby is set to commence :) KRO!

School is snowed off, as well as quite a few functions that I was hoping not to go to, so a good day. However, my other school (I go to a consortium. It's hard to explain), in four and a half inches of snow, In Britain, is the only one for miles around that remains open.

Woke up with snow as high as car wheels now, heh. College has cancelled tomorrow now as well, so I won't have been to college since last Thursday now.

<3 snow.

Oh i am so sick of the snow already, we've had it for almost a week. I'll cry if it hasn't gone by this weekend, we're supposed to be moving house! arghh. :(

But atleast it looks pretty outside. :D

The British Media is totally blowing this out of proportion.

new ice age is coming

The ice age is comin'
The sun's zoomin in
Meltdown expected, the wheat is growing thin
Engines stop running, but I have no fear
Cause London is drowning and I. Live by the river
!

Not stopped snowing all day , when i was walking the dog i couldn't go on the path as you couldn't even see her

Back