who has got snow

Well my above quote was wrong.

Overnight it grew to around 6 inches deep. Real issues with travel around here now.

Good old England, 6 inches of snow and they think they have problems (A)

As usual north east of Scotland is bad, been snowed in for the last couple days.

Having quite a bit of snow at the moment, live in Coventry, and hopefully school will be of tomorrow.

Good old England, 6 inches of snow and they think they have problems (A)

As usual north east of Scotland is bad, been snowed in for the last couple days.

I'm almost at that stage aswell we have had snow since last Friday, your right about the England thing aswell.

Can you get out?

I probably could I tried. Just the roads and ****, probably not worth it. Not needed at work.

Doubt I will make it down to the Blackpool game on Saturday. Shame. Hope the snow clears up soon.

It's flurrying here in the states. Nothing sticking though because last night the temperature was in the mid 50s! Crazy West Virginia weather.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

I probably could I tried. Just the roads and ****, probably not worth it. Not needed at work.

Doubt I will make it down to the Blackpool game on Saturday. Shame. Hope the snow clears up soon.

4wd or AWD.

Be a man and get a truck

It's flurrying here in the states. Nothing sticking though because last night the temperature was in the mid 50s! Crazy West Virginia weather.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

4wd or AWD.

Be a man and get a truck

Well I crashed (not my fault) Jag at the weekend, thats a rear wheel drive.So just using the Range Rover now, when I go out I am sure that will be better.

All SPL games in Scotland are off this weekend. Guessing because of the snow.

light snow predicted around midnight till 6am, doubt i'll get off of school though.

10-11 inch of snow in Sheffield and another 4-5 inch expected over night

Severe weather warning for London tonight, but at 4.30 school says it's on :P

Can't wait to see the snow tomorrow :)

With a bit of luck i may even be off some of next week, heres hoping.

over 12" fallen in the last 24 hours in Barnsley. Another 6 inch expected tnite

Not fun :S

Severe weather warning for London tonight, but at 4.30 school says it's on

if its 4:30 ill be ****** because i will have finished my exams then.... wish we had a snow day instead of exams

Back