who has got snow

i have for the past half hour snow has been coming down, i live in birmingham

Up in Stockport it was torrential, back down in Birmingham a few drops!

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Up in Stockport it was really heavy, back here in the West mid's there is a few drops :)

Got a good foot of it now.Should be a good time to go shopping tomorrow as most of the old biddys wont dare leave the house. Christmas shopping here i come.

Got a good foot of it now.Should be a good time to go shopping tomorrow as most of the old biddys wont dare leave the house. Christmas shopping here i come.

Doesn't stop people walking to the shops in their Pyjamas though. XD

Snow is starting to clear up here in London. As always i'll do my xmas shopping on christmas eve.

i live in tranmere i had snow then rain then sleet then hail then a bit more snow n hail now it is sunny n it has all vanished :(

omg do they
Absolutely.My girlfriend works in the Post Office,she tells me that Female Chavs go to cash their giro's at 9am in all weathers,still in their dirty Pyjamas and ****** up,then they go next door to the off licence to spend it on more **** and booze.What a sad meaningless existence.

well in great yarmouth last nite we had a good 4 inches of the white stuff it snowed for about 3 hours or more. woke up this morning and it was still there :D been looking online and its saying more is on its way and they have slashed the odds for a white xmas again

looks like they think a white christmas is not going to happen which i am unhappy about but at least we had some snow

hi guys im in basingstoke and i have got roughly 6 inches of snow who else has got some and where.

p.s. i didnt know where this was to go

i also live in basingstoke nd we have had heavy snow falling in the last two hours around another 4inches

I have a good amount of snow for the first time and my school has been closed.:D

back to school already:S
I've got footy trials tmrw and i hope it doesn't snow

Back