*^Who has made the best downloadable FM tactics this year^*

• Thread starter SicSyco
  • Start date
  • Replies 130
  • Views 96K
Guys, i have to agree with you all because TBH is the best tactic creator (my opinion) , i have always loved her tactics and they have very often worked so well for me. She alsomakes so good and detailed threads about her tactics. Last year i was browsing on her forum and i found a 41212 for liverpool that made FM 2012 so enjoyable for me :)
so my vote goes definitely to TheBetterHalf :)

disagree gonzo your 442 was the best tactic i used in fm13.

TBH wins it for me, time after time she's put out brilliant and highly successful tactics. They cover a huge range of formations, play styles and general concepts. Not many people around on any forum that have not just the knowledge but the ability to implement them like she does.

TheBetterHalf for me too, her tactics are always very consistent and well thought out, she also includes alot of details to her threads to cover all the angles and mechanics of the tactic....the whys and the hows. But also to be honest she has alot of patience to deal with the people who post on her threads, that alone is a rare quality when you have people bombarding you with various questions, criticisms and some just being plain rude.

Thanks TBH!

Last edited:
Yes, unambiguously, TBH is the best tactic creator, but Nezza's 3331 is the most effective tactic for FM2013 ^^)

for me, the most effective tactics this year are from Mr Langvatn and Arrigo Sacchis from Seanhrfc, so my vote is for them both.

By far Seanhrfc with his Sacchi 4-4-2. 3 Seasons unbeaten with Juventus and a European Championship with an ageing Portugal side is by far my most enjoyable save this year :)

Hey, are there any other females on this forum beside TBH ?

Mr L's tactics are a carbon copy of the Modern warfare match engine flaw where the defensive line is set to 13 and the tempo is set to 15 , Thebetterhalf is by far the best tactician , as Mike said she delivers year after year.

Hey, are there any other females on this forum beside TBH ?

Yes. I have 3 female members that I regularly chat with on my Facebook acount. Not going to tell you about who they are though ;) ( and going by their posting history, you would most certainly not know at least 2 of them)

Mr L's tactics are a carbon copy of the Modern warfare match engine flaw where the defensive line is set to 13 and the tempo is set to 15 , Thebetterhalf is by far the best tactician , as Mike said she delivers year after year.

no its not

Thank you all for the praise ( insert blush icon here). When I saw the thread title, my first thought was to close the thread but when I saw people praising me, it just had to stay open( insert I am a hypocrite icon here).

On Topic
- Mike- For helping the most people
- Raikan- For inspiration to the members
- Sean and his 442 provided the most stable realistic approach/formation
- MR L- For making a variety of tactics in one single thread

As for best tactic, its probably those that in the OP have explained how and why the tactic produces results, I.e under what circumstances it produces results.

Kitchin , the rock , scilian defence and angels v2 are all based around modern warfare , check the TI's

Even if so, a Tempo of 15 and a D-line of 13 is not an exploit and was not the reason for the exploit in FM12 either. It might have been the settings under which the real exploits worked the best though but thats just me speculating.

Last edited:
Even if so, a Tempo of 15 and a D-line of 13 is not an exploit and was not the reason for the exploit in FM12 either. It might have been the settings under which the real exploits worked the best though but thats just me speculating.

So true it might have helped the tactics that were made this way but its not just them 2 factors which makes it exploit the game. Thank you for keeping the thread open as it has showed what people really think and who deserves praise for all their hard work and TBH you deserve every bit of praise on here keep it up :)

Kitchin , the rock , scilian defence and angels v2 are all based around modern warfare , check the TI's

Absolutely none of my tactics are based on modern warfare. I have never liked modern warfare, and I would certainly not use anything from it. I think you should start checking more than TI's. All my tactics have individual settings set in all player positions, most of the TI's are then completely without effect even... l2p

As stated earlier in my thread, the first Rock had inspiration from the 3-1-5-1 amem tactic which worked wonders against human-made tactics but didn't perform too well against the computer.