*^Who has made the best downloadable FM tactics this year^*

• Thread starter SicSyco
  • Start date
  • Replies 130
  • Views 96K
Even if so, a Tempo of 15 and a D-line of 13 is not an exploit and was not the reason for the exploit in FM12 either. It might have been the settings under which the real exploits worked the best though but thats just me speculating.

These settings are by no means exploiting anything at all. Without a DMC, these settings will leave you with a terrible defensive score. If modern warfare has these settings (I really don't know), it can't be very effective in the current patch.

Absolutely none of my tactics are based on modern warfare. I have never liked modern warfare, and I would certainly not use anything from it. I think you should start checking more than TI's. All my tactics have individual settings set in all player positions, most of the TI's are then completely without effect even... l2p

As stated earlier in my thread, the first Rock had inspiration from the 3-1-5-1 amem tactic which worked wonders against human-made tactics but didn't perform too well against the computer.

Id have to agree, TI's could may well be similar but if individual instructions are different then they are nothing like that tactic. Also have to say keep up the good work Mr L too :) some awesome work you have created.

Absolutely none of my tactics are based on modern warfare. I have never liked modern warfare, and I would certainly not use anything from it. I think you should start checking more than TI's. All my tactics have individual settings set in all player positions, most of the TI's are then completely without effect even... l2p

As stated earlier in my thread, the first Rock had inspiration from the 3-1-5-1 amem tactic which worked wonders against human-made tactics but didn't perform too well against the computer.

well said that man

Just wondering from TBH and Mr L which of your own tactics have you liked the most? :)

Just wondering from TBH and Mr L which of your own tactics have you liked the most? :)

My favourite is the 2-5-3 angels v2, but requires a top team. But it has the most beautiful football played. Nice triangles everywhere, DMCL/WBL/STCL making one, same on the other side, etc. And the fact that all the three strikers score evenly much (quite rare in any fm).

These settings are by no means exploiting anything at all. Without a DMC, these settings will leave you with a terrible defensive score. If modern warfare has these settings (I really don't know), it can't be very effective in the current patch.

Re-read my post :D
What you are saying was my point exactly. Those settings where just the one he used in his approach and was not reason for the exploit. It was just the settings he found usefull when using the exploits.

On Off-Topic:

Now, enough of any banter towards Mr L. As there are more than 400 tactics for FM made for FM13 in the whole world, Some tactics have to have the same settings in tempo and d-line.

I have probably liked them all. In the end, its all about the mood I am in. Sometimes, I have used my Team Tactics from Fm12, sometimes the set of 4 and sometimes just a plug & play.'

Take my latest 442 that I uploaded a few minutes ago. This is currently my favourite but in two days, I might have gotten tired of it as it only took me 5 minutes to make it ( and about 2 weeks in 2009)

Last edited:
Re-read my post :D
What you are saying was my point exactly. Those settings where just the one he used in his approach and was not reason for the exploit. It was just the settings he found usefull when using the exploits.

On Off-Topic:

Now, enough of any banter towards Mr L. As there are more than 400 tactics for FM made for FM13 in the whole world, Some tactics have to have the same settings in tempo and d-line.

I was agreeing with you :p But I can see now that there was room for a misunderstanding :)

pentor,mrL tactics,modern warfare all this tactics are very good.my problem is their football is not so beautifull.most players run with ball often or cross always.i think that a more realistic tac with some triangles and first touch passes will better suit with my view for football.also i don't like strange formation:2-5-3,3-6-1...but this is my opinion and how i like to play fm.i want to congratulate all the tactic makers for their hard work.sorry for bud english.i'm from greece.thanks anyway!

Too many to mention. I have tried most and all worked when following the uploaders tips and stuff.

Koen's 442 beast at home and Rock Classic away has been my favourite combination recently.

But huge thanks to every uploader who have helped people like me who are too lazy to make their own tactics and just want a quick plug and play fix. Your contributions are vital to the way I like to play FM.

hate to burst every 1 bubble but nezza and his mate fanceadre have the best tactics since mr l copied theres plus more ppl have more success with them considering they create there own and don't copy of others ( like some )

nezza 442 ( the old version ) & 3331 have got to be the more successful 1 out there also the moderators have amazing tactics as well

hate to burst every 1 bubble but nezza and his mate fanceadre have the best tactics since mr l copied theres plus more ppl have more success with them considering they create there own and don't copy of others ( like some )

Don't wish to derail this thread any further but can you refrain from accusing people of copying others.
There are hundred of tactics around, the suggest that those that are slightly similar in anyway are just straight copies is shortsighted and frankly rather pathetic. There are only so many options open to people in terms of successful and viable tactics, it's only natural that some will overlap and because very similar.

I suggest you stop doing this or you will probably get a ban from the moderators (As they have warned several times before)
For the first Rock tactic, which isn't available anymore, it was inspirated by the 3-1-5-1 amem tactic, which was also posted in my thread. Now, you can barely see any resemblance between my tactics and those. I even see that Nezza has made some changes that are similar to mine now, but do I care? No. And I don't start blaming people for copying me. I'm just glad some parts of my tactics can be of inspiration to others and make good tactics. Most of the TI's in my tactics are completely without effect even, because all settings are set individually on ALL players. And I think you are wrong about the numbers of people having success, as I can show for thousands of posts with good results from users, plus soon 600.000 views. Get your facts right at least.

Last edited:
I suggest you stop doing this or you will probably get a ban from the moderators (As they have warned several times before)
For the first Rock tactic, which isn't available anymore, it was inspirated by the 3-1-5-1 amem tactic, which was also posted in my thread. Now, you can barely see any resemblance between my tactics and those. I even see that Nezza has made some changes that are similar to mine now, but do I care? No. And I don't start blaming people for copying me. I'm just glad some parts of my tactics can be of inspiration to others and make good tactics. Most of the TI's in my tactics are completely without effect even, because all settings are set individually on ALL players. And I think you are wrong about the numbers of people having success, as I can show for thousands of posts with good results from users, plus soon 600.000 views. Get your facts right at least.
ill say it again well said that man

Accusations

Next time, you will face a ban and a long one aswell. That is perhaps something you dont care about since looking at your posting history, alsmost ALL your posts have been on this subject.

If you have a problem with people's uploads, contact me instead.

Sorry TBH and every1 else that this thread has become full of accusations towards tacticians etc, i only created it for the tactic creators to be appreciated for all their long and hard work they do and see what tactics every1 has enjoyed the most :(

Sorry TBH and every1 else that this thread has become full of accusations towards tacticians etc, i only created it for the tactic creators to be appreciated for all their long and hard work they do and see what tactics every1 has enjoyed the most :(

no need for you to say sorry mate its not your fault that small mined folk look at this to have a go at some one

Mr Langvatn.. 4-1-4-1 rock worked.... sicilian defence worked as well... now testing his latest 2-5-3 v2, and also kicked off like a charm....

Genious!

I have to say that TBH, Raikan and Mr. Langvatn have been big inspirations for my own tactic creations, particularly the guides. Mr Langvatn's Spin the Wheel really kicked me off onto my own tactic journey so cheers all of you for your contributions :)