*^Who has made the best downloadable FM tactics this year^*

• Thread starter SicSyco
  • Start date
  • Replies 130
  • Views 96K
I have to say that TBH, Raikan and Mr. Langvatn have been big inspirations for my own tactic creations, particularly the guides. Mr Langvatn's Spin the Wheel really kicked me off onto my own tactic journey so cheers all of you for your contributions :)

Now this is the spirit that should be between fellow tacticians. There is nothing wrong with getting inspiration from others. Moreover, it should be encouraged, so we will get even better tactics out to the community!

Qetesh's 4321 ! I love this tactic generating enjoyable movements with short pass and AP's high scoring ;)

I have to say that TBH, Raikan and Mr. Langvatn have been big inspirations for my own tactic creations, particularly the guides. Mr Langvatn's Spin the Wheel really kicked me off onto my own tactic journey so cheers all of you for your contributions :)

I love the fact people can take parts of my tactic (settings, instructions) etc and use them to make their own successful tactics, that is pretty much why I upload them!

You never have to ask me if you want to use settings of players etc that are exactly the same as any of mine, they are templates for you to take from and add to :)

I would say TBH is the best and most consistent, I have not tried many downloadable tactics at all to be honest, only ones that fellow tacticians have asked me to check and edit and make changes to!

there are some really good ones around at the moment, I am glad, because I might be taking a break from FM and tactics etc and we need new guys to come in and takeover from us old goats :p

TBH can you tell me where is your new 4-4-2 for me to test? The one that is said that is your favourite one in some comments earlier.

TBH can you tell me where is your new 4-4-2 for me to test? The one that is said that is your favourite one in some comments earlier.

Have a look in th OP in this thread ( its the FLat 442 Compact"). Just remember that although you dont need to chnage anything in the tactics, none of them are "plug & play" as such. Think about them as a manager preference/philosophy so unless understanding the concept of the tactic, its hard to evaluate where to strengthen the team, what to expect of the different players ( will go hand in hand with the man management) etc

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/84722-%2A%2A%2A-better-halfs-tactic-upload-discussion.html

I Think Mr.Langvatn is surprise and the best tactician for this FM year(Especially 13.3.3 tactics) but for pre-13.3.3 Knap's my favorite.

Just out of interest, what kind of tactics would people like to be created in FM that haven't been already, or ones they want to be revived? I've been tinkering around with Zona Mista recently.

Just out of interest, what kind of tactics would people like to be created in FM that haven't been already, or ones they want to be revived? I've been tinkering around with Zona Mista recently.

I think your Deep 442 is the perfect example of not only a uploaded Tactc that makes people enjoy the game, but also a piece of art regarding your answers in the thread. Simply put, it made people getting interested in the system and made them understand that its not really about an uploaded "tactic file" , but a philosophy of a manager/school.

With this said, I would love for you to make one more example of this and chose the one you actually know the best and have a passion for ( i.e not what people think they want)

Surprise us :D !!

I think your Deep 442 is the perfect example of not only a uploaded Tactc that makes people enjoy the game, but also a piece of art regarding your answers in the thread. Simply put, it made people getting interested in the system and made them understand that its not really about an uploaded "tactic file" , but a philosophy of a manager/school.

With this said, I would love for you to make one more example of this and chose the one you actually know the best and have a passion for ( i.e not what people think they want)

Surprise us :D !!

Cheers that is what I had hoped for from the tactic. I'm trying to think of something that I would like to create that has a clear philosophy, ideally one that hasn't been looked into too much by other tacticians. I've posted up my Tiki-Taka one, which I'm having great success with, but it is one that everyone is doing :p

I've never really created a tactic that is successful with 3 at the back, or a tactic that is primarily defensive, so I will probably look into that.

Cheers that is what I had hoped for from the tactic. I'm trying to think of something that I would like to create that has a clear philosophy, ideally one that hasn't been looked into too much by other tacticians. I've posted up my Tiki-Taka one, which I'm having great success with, but it is one that everyone is doing :p

I've never really created a tactic that is successful with 3 at the back, or a tactic that is primarily defensive, so I will probably look into that.

Looking forward to it. I think that the " 3 at the back" would call for some small changes in formation rather than changes in strategy when batteling different opponenst though. Like thee ned up pushing up and replacing the DMC with a AMC in some matches etc( something in the lines of my "Different 4231á in my Thread).

EDIT: Sorry for off.topic. Lets keep our litlle discussion in PMs instead

Im a big fan of Nezza's 3331 tactic its done the best in my saves.Also would say Raikans tactics are very good but not to many mentions & he does alot

TBH resume perfectly what I think. 4-4-2 of Arrigo Sacchi is the one for me this year. Bring so much enjoyment playing with that approach and looking for the perfect scenario to play with the philosophy and not only with the tactic.
IMO, Sean, the 3-5-2 that make Germany so strong over the years is a good choice for me. Like the Zona Mista as well. I'm sure you can make a good work. ;)

On the other hand, TBH tactics resumes on how I think football. Always with options for different scenarios. Besides that, the fact that She really tries to help and "teach" to really play the game is very nice. Learned a lot from your posts too ;)

Couldn't end my post without talking about Raikan. The inspiration, patience with others and kindness that he has in his threads is truly amazing.

:)

Last edited:
i am a big fan of real madrid so i always try to find the best tac for them.i have used so many tactics from this forum but only one of them has made a big difference.BRAZIL 1970.
View attachment 378826View attachment 378827View attachment 378828View attachment 378829View attachment 378830View attachment 378831View attachment 378839View attachment 378833herne79's brazil 1970.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...428-arrigo-sacchis-4-4-2-tweaks-thread-2.html

Ooh! I like the look of this i`m going to give this a go!

TheBetterHalf is a woman? I didn't know that :D
For FM 2013, the best tactic for me is Mr L, Rock Classic, it's just amazing. But the set of tactics that I most enjoyed playing with, was Team Tactics by TheBetterHalf, made for FM 2012, or a set of tactics from a user of SIGAMES (Loversleaper).

EDIT: Sorry for my english XD

I think a lot of good tactics were made this year. I had the most success with Sean's 4-4-2. I have not tried mr. Langvatn but he get's a lot of good feedback from a lot of people and it's obvious both of them put a lot of hard work in so for that: ¨Thank you ¨. Another fun one to try for me was that 6-2-2-0 expperiment although I couldn't get it to score any goals it was still a fun concept but those 2 above stand out for me.