Who is the best player that will not be at the 2010 World Cup?

Who is the best player that will not be at the 2010 World Cup?

• Alessandro Nesta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sebastian Frey

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Ronaldinho

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Javier Zanetti

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • Andrey Arshavin

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Edin Dzeko

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Esteban Cambiasso

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Lassana Diarra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Essien

Votes: 31 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RSm

Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering who you think is the best player who wont be at the Fifa World Cup?

Javier Zanetti. one of the best full backs in the world.

Why isnt Ibrahimovic going? Did Sweden not qualify?

Ronaldinho, or Essien. Essien is a bigger miss for his team.

Zanetti is a true legend, deserves a swansong to his career with a final shot at the World Cup, i can see Maradona regretting not having an experienced head like his in the squad.

28621_390866503334_505428334_4099429_2788042_n.jpg

700th appearance, Champions League winner, tears of a true football God. Massive right arm?

Ronaldinho is the kind of player who needs a World Cup to turn his career around, Hes a big loss for his entertainment value alone. However Brazil seem to be losing the ability to play beautiful fotball under Dunga so maybe Ronaldinhos abscence was to be expected.

Where's Titus Bramble and Jason Scotland on this list may I ask?

From that list i would say essien but i would say David Beckham

Ronaldinho was never going to be in Dunga's squad, he doesn't fit into the way he plays. It was basically between him or Kaka and I very much doubt Ronnie wants to sit on the bench. I was torn between Zanetti, Cambiasso and Essien but Essien is going to be missed more by his team and I feel he is better than the other two

Zanetti & Cambiasso, treble winning players this year and Maradona didn't even select them, but he picks Jonas from Newcastle, oh me ! btw Benzema is not on list either but he's rubbish now any way

Would like to say the biggest player missing is Michael Ballck, cant see Germany doing anything without him now, but hands down its the Argentinians who will be a bigger miss

Dinho for his Samba football :'( This Brazil is boring