Who is the best player that will not be at the 2010 World Cup?

Who is the best player that will not be at the 2010 World Cup?

• Alessandro Nesta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sebastian Frey

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Ronaldinho

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Javier Zanetti

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • Andrey Arshavin

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Edin Dzeko

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Esteban Cambiasso

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Lassana Diarra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Essien

Votes: 31 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry but Cambiasso is the best holding player in the World, he'd be a key vocal point of the Argentina side if he did so. I suppose you can't fit Mascherano and Cambiasso in the same side but I'd say Cambiasso is the better player.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R_iYLca2gc&feature=related"]YouTube- Argentina v Serbia Montenegro - 2-0 Cambiasso SBS Tyler[/ame] Cambiasso's goal in the last World Cup - 25 Passes

Cambiaso, all the reasons have been stated.

Esteban Cambiasso

i know alot of people are saying cambiasso but maradonna has never liked cambiasso so it didnt come as a shock really. he is a real good player but i belive essien means more to ghana than any of the other players named means to their countrys.

This is about the best player not who has more sentimental value therefore it will be Ronaldinho for me but I would like to add why is Dzeko on the list he is a good FM player not yet proven himself on a big stage

This is about the best player not who has more sentimental value therefore it will be Ronaldinho for me but I would like to add why is Dzeko on the list he is a good FM player not yet proven himself on a big stage

Yes he has. He's scored 56 goals in 94 games for Wolfsburg :S And the Bundesliga is one of the best leagues in Europe.

Yes he has. He's scored 56 goals in 94 games for Wolfsburg :S And the Bundesliga is one of the best leagues in Europe.

Bundesliga is a poor 4th to Spain England and Italy.

He was ***** in both legs versus Fulham, its the only time ive seen him, but its enough to know hes overhyped due to FM

He was ***** in both legs versus Fulham, its the only time ive seen him, but its enough to know hes overhyped due to FM

Ditto

You never seen him against United?

Was on holiday. Plus in the Fulham home leg i was at the game.

Fair enough, I am not saying he is the best player not to be going to the World Cup I just reckon he is a really good player. Was pretty good against United tbh, scored a great header and even Fergie said he was really good.

i know alot of people are saying cambiasso but maradonna has never liked cambiasso so it didnt come as a shock really. he is a real good player but i belive essien means more to ghana than any of the other players named means to their countrys.

You forgot to add as per Chelsea fans. With or without Essien they wont win it so its not a big miss as you make it sound. Cambiasso and Zanetti will be bigger miss than Essien coz with them in the squad the chances of Argentina winning will be very high.

you lefted out alexander pato and karim benzema on the list as both of them somehow didn't make there squad