Who is the best player that will not be at the 2010 World Cup?

Who is the best player that will not be at the 2010 World Cup?

• Alessandro Nesta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sebastian Frey

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Ronaldinho

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Javier Zanetti

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • Andrey Arshavin

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Edin Dzeko

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Esteban Cambiasso

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Lassana Diarra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Essien

Votes: 31 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Samir Nasri should really be on that list, quality player.

Ronaldinho, I would have loved to see his tricks at the world cup!

you all may think i am mad casue he is old now and fat haha, but i use to love watching the proper ronaldo run at defences terriose defenders and score goals for fun. this world cup wont be the same without him for me at least.

you all may think i am mad casue he is old now and fat haha, but i use to love watching the proper ronaldo run at defences terriose defenders and score goals for fun. this world cup wont be the same without him for me at least.

Good shout. I'd say Michael Essien though. Quality player. Btw just curious, why does Ibra not play for Sweden, was it a fall out with the coach or something?

Good shout. I'd say Michael Essien though. Quality player. Btw just curious, why does Ibra not play for Sweden, was it a fall out with the coach or something?
yeah he retired early, tbh although he is a good player he is very arrogant. I just dont think he is a team player. He will never touch larsson in terms of sweedish history the guy dragged them to the world cup on plenty of occasions.

http://sweden.worldcupblog.org/zlatan-ibrahimovic/zlatan-ibrahimovic-retiring-from-sweden.html

Henrik larsson that is lol

Nesta? Lass Diarra? Frey? Is it a joke?

What about Cassano, Pato,...?

Riquelme should be at least on the list and he would have got my vote, Cambiasso and Zanetti are also tragically not there due to Maradona's bizarre brain box.