Who is the best player that will not be at the 2010 World Cup?

Who is the best player that will not be at the 2010 World Cup?

• Alessandro Nesta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sebastian Frey

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Ronaldinho

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Javier Zanetti

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • Andrey Arshavin

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Edin Dzeko

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Esteban Cambiasso

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Lassana Diarra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Essien

Votes: 31 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora Bobby Zamora

Zanetti is a true legend, deserves a swansong to his career with a final shot at the World Cup, i can see Maradona regretting not having an experienced head like his in the squad.

28621_390866503334_505428334_4099429_2788042_n.jpg

700th appearance, Champions League winner, tears of a true football God. Massive right arm?

Ronaldinho is the kind of player who needs a World Cup to turn his career around, Hes a big loss for his entertainment value alone. However Brazil seem to be losing the ability to play beautiful fotball under Dunga so maybe Ronaldinhos abscence was to be expected.
to be fair to dunga, he carried ronaldinho in the team for 3 years, even though he was playing so badly, yet ronnie paid him back with just more poor displays and attitude, so dunga got sick of it.

Ryan Giggs? probably the best player to never play at the world cup.

Is Iniesta going? I thought he was going to be injured. hey ho - From that list, i'd say Ronny-D or Arshavin, but probably more the former because he just wasn't picked.

Is Iniesta going? I thought he was going to be injured. hey ho - From that list, i'd say Ronny-D or Arshavin, but probably more the former because he just wasn't picked.
too little too late from him to be fair. dunga carried him for 3 years, an all he did was give poor performance and attitude in return, so he got dropped

i would say michael essien, poor ghana have got to play kevin prince boateng insted now lol.

im gutted about essien as both my parents were born in ghana so they're my second nation, whould like to see them go far, just not at englands expense!

Shay Given, Damien Duff and Richard Dunne

Cambiasso for me.

Hows Ballack not on that list if other injured players are. meh.

I voted Ronaldinho for the simple fact that he would have entertained the crowd with his skills and smile.

Ronaldinho, Essien, Zanetti, Modric, Arshavin, Bale

Michael Essien, simply because he is the drive for Ghana and the influence in their team.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Andrey Arshavin
Esteban Cambiasso
Edin Dzeko

I'm sorry but Cambiasso is the best holding player in the World, he'd be a key vocal point of the Argentina side if he did so. I suppose you can't fit Mascherano and Cambiasso in the same side but I'd say Cambiasso is the better player.