Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other(please state)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
WHo do you think

sorry guys the 2nd manchester united is meant to be MAN CITY, if an adminstrator looks at this can they change it

Last edited:
lol

Scott button, in the poll you put man utd twice lol..the second manchester united should be man city.
i had to vote for arsenal no matter what.

why are we up twice. i voted for us. it would be so great if we did. two records in the bag. most league titles and most league titles won consecutively.

1. man utd
2.arsenal
3.chelsea
4. liverpool

why are we up twice. i voted for us. it would be so great if we did. two records in the bag. most league titles and most league titles won consecutively.

1. man utd
2.arsenal
3.chelsea
4. liverpool

look at the first post, the 2nd man utd is meant to be man city

If arsenal win the leagues it will be -

1. Arsenal
2. Manchester United
3 Liverpool
4. Chelsea
5. Manchester City

if Arsenal dont then -

1. Manchester United
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. Chelsea
5. Manchester city

look at the first post, the 2nd man utd is meant to be man city

looka at the time i wrote it and the time you edited the first post. i wrote that before you changed it or while or maybe slightly after (i didn't see it as i was writing my post).

this means i voted for city by accident because i went for the 2nd united on the list. :(

looka at the time i wrote it and the time you edited the first post. i wrote that before you changed it or while or maybe slightly after (i didn't see it as i was writing my post).

this means i voted for city by accident because i went for the 2nd united on the list. :(

oh well , sorry

Liverpool if Benitez make a couple more changes! If not United will probably win it again and I think Arsenal will do better this time around.

1st Liverpool
2nd Man Utd
3rd Arsenal
4th Chelsea

This season I certainly don't think it will be a 2 horse race and I expect it to be a close encounter!

Is everyone writing off Chelsea again or do you all just hate them lol

well as i made the thread i think i should contribute,

Man UTD
Chelsea
Man city
Liverpool
Arsenal
Everton

i think unless wenger makes big signings he will be in trouble

Liverpool will win.
United and Arsenal will duke it out for second. Chelsea is a complete unknown.

Liverpool will win.
United and Arsenal will duke it out for second. Chelsea is a complete unknown.

i reli would of thought liverpool would go close but without alonso they wont now

I see it the same way as last season tbh, United will probs win it, Chelsea & Liverpool putting up a fight for 2nd and instead of Villa going for 4th it will be City & they will pip Arsenal to the 4th spot, I reckon Mark Hughes will be the first manager sacked..& a top foreign manager will come in

I see it the same way as last season tbh, United will probs win it, Chelsea & Liverpool putting up a fight for 2nd and instead of Villa going for 4th it will be City & they will pip Arsenal to the 4th spot, I reckon Mark Hughes will be the first manager sacked..& a top foreign manager will come in

but if mark hughes gets sacked wouldnt it be too late for man city to catch arsenal up for 4th spot?

:|

but if mark hughes gets sacked wouldnt it be too late for man city to catch arsenal up for 4th spot?

:|

it depends when he gets sacked, it might be october then not reli as it wil only be 10-12 games

Is everyone writing off Chelsea again or do you all just hate them lol

I dunno..

I think its going to be another Scolari, Chelsea will get a great start to the season as they have the easiest 7 games into the season but after results dont come your russian chairman will start asking questions and hes the most impatient guy i have ever known and he will sack ancelloti(spel)

Plus all this debate about yuri zhirkov? I truly believe that he wont be as good as every1 says he is..no need to get a *****.

lets wait and see.

Back