Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other(please state)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
but if mark hughes gets sacked wouldnt it be too late for man city to catch arsenal up for 4th spot?

:|

Na not really, i reckon he'l be gone within the 1st 10 matches

I dunno..

I think its going to be another Scolari, Chelsea will get a great start to the season as they have the easiest 7 games into the season but after results dont come your russian chairman will start asking questions and hes the most impatient guy i have ever known and he will sack ancelloti(spel)

Plus all this debate about yuri zhirkov? I truly believe that he wont be as good as every1 says he is..no need to get a *****.

lets wait and see.

i no someone more impatient

favio britone(QPR) dowie was 4th so he sacked him

Na not really, i reckon he'l be gone within the 1st 10 matches

Ye i guess hes a deluded manager i always thought he was a decent manager when he was in charge of blackburn but i guess having all the money has made him a clueless idiot..

I dunno..

I think its going to be another Scolari, Chelsea will get a great start to the season as they have the easiest 7 games into the season but after results dont come your russian chairman will start asking questions and hes the most impatient guy i have ever known and he will sack ancelloti(spel)

Plus all this debate about yuri zhirkov? I truly believe that he wont be as good as every1 says he is..no need to get a *****.

lets wait and see.

Yeh, hopefully Abramovich will have abit of patience coz its a joke the amount of changes we have had in the past 3 years.

I agree about Zhirkov, i reckon he'l be abit lightweight for the prem but iv seen videos of him on youtube & he looks decent, although youtube can make marlon harewood look like the best player in the world so il wait and see

i think this year will be liverpool`s year and man city will finish outside the top four

Arsenal!

I wish, My head says Chelsea will, with Man utd a few points behind :)

why is most people just going with there favourite club and not properly giving an answer

Manchester United i think will take it again this season, I hope im proved wrong but even without Teves and Ronaldo you rarely bet against them.They have a manager in Fergi who can get the best out of players.Valencia could prove to be a really smart signing by no means will he bring what Ronaldo did but has pace to burn and could cause defenders alot of problems.Owen could also prove a master stroke if he stays fit but thats the big question when it comes to Owen, Everyone knows he can score goals but they also know hes made of glass.

Chelsea are gonna be up there fighting it out for 1st with Manchester United, I dont know if they can take it but they will be up there.The owner is a total peckerwood and needs to give this manager a chance but with him you can never tell.I dont belive they have strengthed their team enough this season but maybe the other top teams losing key players will work for them.Zhirkov will be a decent signing i think but i dont think he will be a amazing signing by any means.Keeping their team together however gives them a real shot at the title this season but i would say they will take 2nd.

Liverpool are the team i would love to see lift the title this season but honestly i just cant see it happening.Alonso is a big loss to them and i dont think Aquilani is gonna fill the hole he left.Johnson could be a decent signing as Liverpool did need some width and he provides that.Still think they need a second striker if they are to really challange for the title, Torres and Gerrard cant do it on their own.I predict 3rd for Liverpool maybe 2nd but sadly i dont see them taking the title this season.

Arsenal have some very talented players in Arshavin, Fabregas, Van Persie, Walcott ect but their defence is just a joke.They need someone who can lead from the back and right now they dont have it.They dont have a Ferdinand, Vidic, Terry, Carragher, The best they have is Gallas and hes a joke in all honesty.Going forward they will be a force even without Ade but at the back it will be the same old Arsenal.Plus they have a team made off glass my bet is they lose a key player before Owen is injured for Manchester United, For those reasons i think they will be lucky to take 4th this season.

Manchester City are the wild card but they have alot to live up to with the signings they have made.They will have a strong attacking team but as with Arsenal will be weak at the back and unless they sort that out they will be fighting it out for 4th with Villa, Arsenal and Everton and maybe Spurs but Spurs are a long shot.I hope Manchester City dont even qualify for europe, The way they have gone about siging players is poor, First with Terry now with Lescott, I dont think any of the players they signed would be there if it wasnt for the money, They dont want success they want a fat pay check.

The other teams to watch will be Everton, Villa and Spurs but i dont really think any of them will break the top 4 but if i had to pick one to knock Arsenal out of the top 4 i would go with Villa.

Relegated teams i would say Portsmouth could be in trouble this season.Burnley are the weakest of the new teams to come up they havent made enough decent signings to stay up i wouldnt think.Hull could be the other team going down this season if they pick up where the left off at the end of last season they will do a Derby and set a record for lowest points in the premiership.Birmingham and Wolves for me will be safe this season, Both have signed some decent players so should be safe, Down there fighting but should survive.

I Must Say

1.Liverpool
2.Man Utd
3.Chelsea
4.Arsenal
5.Man City
6.Everton
7.Aston Villa
8.Fulham
9.Bolton
10.Stoke

That Is My Top 10

I So Hope I Am Right

Wow this one's tough. I really dunno about this one, but I think Liverpool will win this year's trophy, Chelsea and Man U will fight for the second place, Arsenal will only be 4th and I think Man City will be near 7th place. (Just for the record I don't like any of these teams :))

pretty obviously its united this season. ronaldo has gone, but we have enough talent to cover.

i think Liverpool will win.But Arsenal, Man united, Chelsea will be challenging for 1st place

it's going to be a good season

I think Tottenham will do quite well finish 5th or 6th. Man city 6th or 7th

Im a liverpool fan but i think man utd will just win the league
1.MAN UTD
2.LIVERPOOL
3.ARSENAL
4.CHELSEA
5.ASTON VILLA

God its so funny to see that almost everyone who puts Arsenal 1st/2nd also just happens to support them..Arsenal are a dieing team. Last year they done terrible and this year their gonna do even worse because they sold alot of good players and havent replaced them

Liverpool
Man Utd
Chelsea
Villa
Arsenal
City

Utd 2nd because no Ronaldo or Tevez, utd count on Ronaldo for everything and next season its gonna be hilarious because they wont know what to do without him

God its so funny to see that almost everyone who puts Arsenal 1st/2nd also just happens to support them..Arsenal are a dieing team. Last year they done terrible and this year their gonna do even worse because they sold alot of good players and havent replaced them

Liverpool
Man Utd
Chelsea
Villa
Arsenal
City

Utd 2nd because no Ronaldo or Tevez, utd count on Ronaldo for everything and next season its gonna be hilarious because they wont know what to do without him

One bad season? so that makes arsenal the **** team? no....dieing team? where the **** do you get that from arsenal over the years have consistantly got 4th or higher where everybody writes them off...

sold alot of good players? you make it out like we lost like 5 players we lost 2 the two which happens to have moved to the richest club in the world we had no chance in **** in keeping them.

let me confirm you that a 'dieing team' is someone like newcastle..you should re-phrase what you wrote..

Last edited:
One bad season? so that makes arsenal the **** team? no....dieing team? where the **** do you get that from arsenal over the years have consistantly got 4th or higher where everybody writes them off...

sold alot of good players? you make it out like we lost like 5 players we lost 2.

let me confirm you that a 'dieing team' is someone like newcastle..you should re-phrase what you wrote..
Arsenal not so long ago won the Premiership and since then they've slowly gotten worse, when was the last time Arsenal anything? The League Cup in 2006? Thats not the sign of a striving team.
Look at Liverpool - they've went from consistently 4th to pushing 3rd then eventually 2nd last year + consistently pushing in the Champs League so yeah i dont fancy rephrasing anything

Also Arsenal sold possible their best striker and in my view their best defender..and theyll most likely be replaced by 17 year old "great prospects"

Arsenal not so long ago won the Premiership and since then they've slowly gotten worse, when was the last time Arsenal anything? The League Cup in 2006? Thats not the sign of a striving team.
Look at Liverpool - they've went from consistently 4th to pushing 3rd then eventually 2nd last year + consistently pushing in the Champs League so yeah i dont fancy rephrasing anything

What??

I didnt say arsenal were a striving team....i just said arsenal are not a 'dieing' team...

this is about arsenal mate...not liverpool.

What??

I didnt say arsenal were a striving team....i just said arsenal are not a 'dieing' team...

this is about arsenal mate...not liverpool.
Yeah but assuming their gonna finish 1st/2nd in the league suggests their a good team at, which atm their not
I used Liverpool as an example and its not about Arsenal its about the Premiership if you wanna be a smartass..

Back