Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other(please state)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why is most people just going with there favourite club and not properly giving an answer

i didnt think everyone is going with their own team, look and u will notice people saying other teams

Plus u even said your own team lol

i didnt think everyone is going with their own team, look and u will notice people saying other teams

Plus u even said your own team lol

Well i did say my own team, as they have won it the last three seasons i could justify tht decision but somepeople cant justify there decision, (arsenal winning the league)

its hardly that unrealistic predicting arsenal winning the league.

you gan get odds of 7/1 for arsenal to win the prem. hardly a longshot.

okay 7/1, one in 7, once every 7 years otherwise.

1st. Chelsea
2nd. Man U
3rd. Liverpool
4th. Man City
5th. Aston Villa
6th. Everton
7th. Arsenal

I say Arsenal 7th unless they make some big signings

see thth is a good prediction, and he has justified

My head says Chelsea. They've got another couple of good seasons in them before major money has to be invested into that squad. I've a lot of respect for Ancelotti. Think it will be their year (which will please my missus).

Heart always says Liverpool. Just think we're that little bit away from it and might have a rough start to the season before picking up to run Chelsea close.

From what little I know of their preseason, I foresee Liverpool ******** their chances in the start of the season. Then depending on their morale they can keep ********.

To me, Liverpool feels like being somewhere between 10th and 3rd. But then considering what I hear about Premier teams defensive prowess they can well end as real contenders for the title. 3rd.

ManU may have more trouble than past season, but they should still be able to win. 2nd.

Chelsea has kept his team mostly intact, if Ancelotti stays and they make a good start they do look like great contenders. They seem pretty solid. 1st.

Arsenal, seem to be expected to drop, and past season they were very far from the top three. 6th.

Manchester City, lots of new signings, some of great name. Problems gelling and whatnot, but they should come out strong if just by individual quality ahead. 4th. They would challenge title next season if they don't re-make the team next summer.

why everyone overlooking liverpool? It will be between Man u and Liverpool for sure. Arsenal arnt ready to win the leage yet but maybe in in a few years.

1.Liverpool
2.Manchester United
3.Chelsea
4.Arsenal
5.Manchester City

Heres my new prediction -

1. Man utd
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool
5. Everton
6. Man city

Not sure about chelsea tbh..they only won against man utd due to a **** keeper making two major errors and bringing chelsea back into the game..

Man city have good attacking players but their defense is a shambles..toure? im glad he left tbh his last season was a load of bollocks and was full of errors and had the likes of sagna, clichy, gallas, djourou saving his ***..

but now that hes gone to man city they got the likes of richards(who still needs to learn where to position himself), richard dunne, kompany, zabaleta, bridge..

everton - small squad but a good manager and a great set of players will beat them to fifth spot imo.

1.manu
2.chelsea
3.arsenal
4.liverpool
5.everton
6,man city
7.villa
8.spurs
9.fulham
10.portsmouth
11.sunderland
12.westham
13.wigan
14.bolton
15.stoke
16.blackburn
17.burnley
18.wolves
19.birmingham
20.hull

imo, liverpool over acherved last season and alot of ref decisons went there way i think they won`t have as much luck this season! they were also very lucky to even quilfy for c.league when gerrard dived into a player to get them a pen against athletico madrid!imo
manu still got the strongest squad even though that **** ronaldos gone!
chelsea are a strong unit!
unless hull get rid of there muppet self indulgent manager then they don`t have a chance!imo;)
don`t like birmingham or wolves so hoping they go down:D
would like burnley to stay up can`t wait 4 them to play blackburnoO)
everton are a better team than city although city may have better star players:S
would love arsenal to win it and u can`t rite us or chelsea,liverpool off but we will have to just wait n see!(K)

1. Liverpool
2. Chelsea
3. Man Utd
4. Man City

I can see utd and city fighting out for 3rd and 4th. Depending on if the city players can gel together quickly then they'll gt in the top 4 if not then Arsenal will.

I personally think Chelsea will, which kills me. Though I'd prefer that to Man U.

united are gone
its between us and chelsea
if torres can play more thn 14 games together, than its in the bag
and man city will flop again

Back