Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other(please state)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Arsenal sold a poor defender from a poor defence, hardly a killer blow considering their defence is bad at the best of times.They needed new defenders before the sale so it makes no difference, Both him and Gallas needed replacing just cant believe someone was stupid enough to pay that much money for him.Their in the same position they were last season, Solid attacking team who are weak at the back, Alittle weaker at the back maybe but with that defence they were gonna be pushing for 4th regardless of the sale.

Ade was a goal scorer for Arsenal but by no means is the sale of him the end of Arsenal neither.They have some amazing attacking players and without Ade will still score goals.To say their dead is just a joke really, They wont push for the top spot this season but by no means are they dead.They might push for 2nd or 3rd depending on injurys but that glass team is gonna take a knock at some point its just a question of who its gonna be.

You picked Liverpool to win it, Yes they have got better and i would love to see them win it but their spine was Carragher, Alonso, Gerrard, Torres.They lost a part of their spine and the replacment they got is not in the same league as Alonso which means they too have taken a step backwards.Torres or Gerrard take a knock this season and Liverpool are gonna feel it so much more without Alonso linking the play up.At some point in the season what was once a 4 link spine is gonna be a 2 link spine and i just dont see how they can cope with that.They need a striker to help Torres and they need one badly if they want to push for the title.

Come to think of it..since you brought liverpool into it ill carry it on..

Ill be 100% honest with you..Liverpool are 'World Class' with gerrard and torres playing without them liverpool wouldnt be in the top four..

Over the years arsenal are doing pretty good imo..we sold the players who made the club Arsenal a name for themselfs in the world..the likes of pires, henry, vieira, ashley cole, freddie ljungberg, overmars, gilberto silva, and even the players before that..

and look where arsenal are and still are a top four club...look at the players that left arsenal in recent seasons and you would guess that arsenal wouldnt still be where they are but they are...it just shows you how good our club is and how talented our manager is and everything else to do with it...

Man united just sold the second's best player in the world in cristiano ronaldo and it really hurts me to say that and replaced him with valencia just shows you how much guts ferguson has and how good of a manager he is and i truly believe that man utd are still the favourites to win the league this season even if i dont want them to..

Liverpool? benitez would NEVER EVER sell gerrard or torres to bring in a replacements because benitez has no guts and always plays it safe and he knows that liverpool would struggle without them and everyone knows it...man utd, arsenal, cheslea even liverpool fans and dont deny it.

Arsenal will be rewarded with a league title maybe this season or the next ten years i dont know but we will be rewarded for the way wenger has run the club producing real talent or buying it in the likes of ramsey, wilshere, gibbs, vela, and whoever else comes through the academy.

Last edited:
Arsenal sold a poor defender from a poor defence, hardly a killer blow considering their defence is bad at the best of times.They needed new defenders before the sale so it makes no difference, Both him and Gallas needed replacing just cant believe someone was stupid enough to pay that much money for him.Their in the same position they were last season, Solid attacking team who are weak at the back, Alittle weaker at the back maybe but with that defence they were gonna be pushing for 4th regardless of the sale.

Ade was a goal scorer for Arsenal but by no means is the sale of him the end of Arsenal neither.They have some amazing attacking players and without Ade will still score goals.To say their dead is just a joke really, They wont push for the top spot this season but by no means are they dead.They might push for 2nd or 3rd depending on injurys but that glass team is gonna take a knock at some point its just a question of who its gonna be.

Edit: gatid - benitez wouldnt sell Torres because Torres doesnt want to go..Benitez was close to selling gerrard to Chelsea not so long ago because Gerrard wanted to leave, so your point is completely invalid

You picked Liverpool to win it, Yes they have got better and i would love to see them win it but their spine was Carragher, Alonso, Gerrard, Torres.They lost a part of their spine and the replacment they got is not in the same league as Alonso which means they too have taken a step backwards.Torres or Gerrard take a knock this season and Liverpool are gonna feel it so much more without Alonso linking the play up.At some point in the season what was once a 4 link spine is gonna be a 2 link spine and i just dont see how they can cope with that.They need a striker to help Torres and they need one badly if they want to push for the title.
I never said Arsenal are a dead team i said their dieing. Toure is a good defender...
Liverpools spine was Carra/Gerrard/Torres with help from Alonso and Masch. Alonso was good last year but over his 5 years he wasnt as good as last year so people are really hyping him up. If Liverpool sign a striker i think the leagues going to Anfield..providing that striker is someone who can link and score aswell, i think Tevez would have been perfect

Utd lost Ronaldo who done everything for them. At the start of last season they had no Ronaldo and done terrible, same for the season before when they were sittin like 15th after a few games. Valencia is in noway anywhere near good enoguh to to replace Ronaldo and Nani i dont think is good enough either. Utd need to sign someone like Aguero and i think they'll be alot more solid

And as for Chelsea..i dont know..their team is getting old and rusty i think. They need some new faces to refresh their squad in my opinion

edit: gatid - benitez wouldnt sell torres because he doesnt wanna go..ronaldo wanted to go so he got sold. you seem to forget benitez almost sold gerrard to chelsea because gerrard wanted to move? alonso got sold because he wanted to move..so yeah way to prove yourself wrong lol

Last edited:
I can't fault Arsenal, which pains me as a Spurs fan.

I personally think Wenger is a master when it comes to the transfer market, and getting the best deals. I honestly think if he wasn't a successful manager, he could be an even more successful entrepeneur.

The problem lies in the fact that many of the Arsenal fans aren't content to wait for the incredible (**** it pains me to say that) youth of the Arsenal squad to mature and develop into title winners. They want success now, which you can't fault them for, as it's only recently they've not really been counted as real contenders.

Either way, I think Arsenal will be moving up, rather than down. Just needs a couple more seasons to bear the fruit the fans want. If you can survive those seasons and still remain in the top four... it'll be gravy, that's my opinion... and I hate being nice to Arsenal.

I agree if Liverpool sign the right striker they could take the league.Man U losing Ronaldo is a big loss theres no doubt about that but Fergie will get the best out of Valencia.Man U need Rooney and Berbaflop to step up this season and show what they can do.Noone needs to prove himself this season as much as Berbaflop does.They have a strong defence if they can keep them fit, Yes they have lost Vidic right now but for 2 week in which time they play Birmingham and Burnley hardly the hardest games they are gonna play.

Gatid, When a player wants out, The player goes its that simple.Rafa wouldnt choose to sell Torres or Gerrard but in all honesty who the **** would?.You think Arsenal would choose to sell Van Persie, Arsharvin, Fabregas ect if they actually had a choice?.Any manager wants to keep hold of his key players its a silly manager who sells key players who dont want to leave.Ronaldo wanted to go, No doubt Fergie wanted him to stay but thats not how it works, Liverpool wanted Alonso to stay but he wanted to go.You dont sell your key players unless you after so to say Rafa has no guts is alittle silly considering Torres is one of the best strikers in the world and Gerrard has been Liverpools best player for years.

but....yh gerrard wanted to go...but he changed his mind didnt he? so thats a different story...

again for this torres thing...if torres wanted to leave liverpool benitez would 95% would probaly leave a 100m price-tag like munich did for ribery this summer so it makes it nearly impossible for a club to sign him..

Imo no one is worth 50m and onwards and again like i said earlier arsenal will get rewarded with a premiership trophy again for the way wenger is doing at the club buying yonugsters and developing them and producing them through academy..if it takes 10 season then who cares

I love arsenal the way they are and would like them to stay how it is even if arsenal dont win a league title until i die ill still die a happy person but if they do it will be a bonus.

Noobito, It can the the case but sometimes not look at munich...ribery clearly wanted to go but they clearly priced him out the planet and slapped an price tag at 100m+ at one point and make it nearly impossible to any other club to sign him as hes not worth the price...

now ribery has to stay..so its not always the case.

Last edited:
man united will win who cares if ronaldos gone we still got loads of good players (vidic,rooney,hargreaves,carrick,valencia,evra,welbeck,macheda)

1)Liverpool
2)Aston Villa
3)Man Utd
4)Chelsea
5)Arsenal
6)Everton

Man City will need time to gel their team and I don't think they will do a great work this season.
Maybe from the middle of the season they will win every match. It is the same situation like Spurs in the last season, when they changed the whole team and played **** in the first 6-7 matches.

chelsea all day long. we are the only team to keep all our top players and also add strengh to our side.

utd lost ronaldo and tevez. no matter what any utd fan says how can the likes of owen,valencia and obertan take their places.

liverpool have lost their 3rd best player in their squad, alonso was 1 of a kind player the only other type of player like that is xavi and iniesta.

and arsenal have lost some1 who scored 16goals a season and 1 of their most expierienced players in toure.

I think it will be:
Hull
Stoke
Wolves
Brimingham
Burnley

The real deal
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man City
Manut

@to the guys who says Man Utd lost Ronaldo and Tevez:

Well, this ain't a real reason Man utd won't win the league.
Tevez?
Who cares?

Man Utd has Owen and Rooney, Owen scored some goals in the friendlies and I think he can replace succesful Tevez. Not so good, but he will

Ronaldo:
Did you saw in the last season that Ronaldo was 'guessed' by the defenders?
I mean his tricks didn't manipulated the defenders to hard how it was 2 years ago.
Valencia is a good player too, he is better than Ronaldo at crossing.
But we can't compare ronaldo with valencia, but valencia is a good player, you can't lie about this. Maybe you can tell me why did RMadrid and MUtd chased him in this summer?

@to the guys who say about Arsenal:

Well, it was right, Adebayor was a really good striker, but isn't Eduardo the guy who kept one of Ade and V.Persie as reserves?
How many goals he scored till that horrible injury?Maybe is a hard loss, but i think every player can be replaced.
The same with Ade. Eduardo/Vela is good enough to replace him.

Kolo Toure was for sure the best defender from arsenal squad, but i think senderos/djourou/vermaelen can make a good thing too.
Don't say that if a team lose a player they won't win any ****.

I like to see more competition in PRM, we got many teams who can beat the top 4 teams.

Liverpool loss alonso and bought aquilani, but he will need time to gel in the team.
Arbeloa was a good defender, but for sure he can be replaced.

So that's my point of view...

Seriuosly, arsenal are in decline there last few season have not been gd enough in the last couple of years, anyone can see that, BUT they are a young squad and with a few experience players they could do alright, but with out they will not

Seriuosly, arsenal are in decline there last few season have not been gd enough in the last couple of years, anyone can see that, BUT they are a young squad and with a few experience players they could do alright, but with out they will not

Oh really?
Then maybe can you explain why they was on the 1st position 2 years ago till the Day 31? (or something like that)
There was the same young squad.
Really, you might reconsider what you guys said, Arsenal and Man Utd ain't bad teams just if left Ade or Ronaldo.

@to the guys who says Man Utd lost Ronaldo and Tevez:

Well, this ain't a real reason Man utd won't win the league.
Tevez?
Who cares?

Man Utd has Owen and Rooney, Owen scored some goals in the friendlies and I think he can replace succesful Tevez. Not so good, but he will

Ronaldo:
Did you saw in the last season that Ronaldo was 'guessed' by the defenders?
I mean his tricks didn't manipulated the defenders to hard how it was 2 years ago.
Valencia is a good player too, he is better than Ronaldo at crossing.
But we can't compare ronaldo with valencia, but valencia is a good player, you can't lie about this. Maybe you can tell me why did RMadrid and MUtd chased him in this summer?

@to the guys who say about Arsenal:

Well, it was right, Adebayor was a really good striker, but isn't Eduardo the guy who kept one of Ade and V.Persie as reserves?
How many goals he scored till that horrible injury?Maybe is a hard loss, but i think every player can be replaced.
The same with Ade. Eduardo/Vela is good enough to replace him.

Kolo Toure was for sure the best defender from arsenal squad, but i think senderos/djourou/vermaelen can make a good thing too.
Don't say that if a team lose a player they won't win any ****.

I like to see more competition in PRM, we got many teams who can beat the top 4 teams.

Liverpool loss alonso and bought aquilani, but he will need time to gel in the team.
Arbeloa was a good defender, but for sure he can be replaced.

So that's my point of view...

senderos is a shocking defender and i feel vermaelen is to small for a centre back to be playing in the most phsical league in the world.

as a chelsea fan i am relishing watching drogba against this lad as drogba always seems to come alive against the gooners.

senderos is a shocking defender and i feel vermaelen is to small for a centre back to be playing in the most phsical league in the world.

as a chelsea fan i am relishing watching drogba against this lad as drogba always seems to come alive against the gooners.

I agree senderos is a shocking defender..but every defender counts and i would love if senderos did stay..

i disagee with vermaelen being too small..hes like 2 inches smaller than rio ferdiand and hes like 1 inch smaller than john terry so he cant be that small.

Ive seen him play a couple of times for ajax and from what ive seen he a great defender much better than toure in all departments..positioning, aerial ability, tacking, and for a squad player because he can play anywhere in the back line.

I agree senderos is a shocking defender..but every defender counts and i would love if senderos did stay..

i disagee with vermaelen being too small..hes like 2 inches smaller than rio ferdiand and hes like 1 inch smaller than john terry so he cant be that small.

Ive seen him play a couple of times for ajax and from what ive seen he a great defender much better than toure in all departments..positioning, aerial ability, tacking, and for a squad player because he can play anywhere in the back line.

he may be a good defender but im just saying drogba is gonne luv playing against this lad

he may be a good defender but im just saying drogba is gonne luv playing against this lad

lol,

Indeed hopefully vermaelen can step up and gel with gallas to stop him scoring against us:)

lol,

Indeed hopefully vermaelen can step up and gel with gallas to stop him scoring against us:)

yer could be a decent partership

i feel if u got hangeland that wuld be one of the best buys this season, him and gallas at the back would be strong.

Oh really?
Then maybe can you explain why they was on the 1st position 2 years ago till the Day 31? (or something like that)
There was the same young squad.
Really, you might reconsider what you guys said, Arsenal and Man Utd ain't bad teams just if left Ade or Ronaldo.

Your right Manchester United is a good team, but reli arsenal where top tht year, but wot happened they finished third so couldnt hold on to there lead, same way liverpool couldnt last year, arsenal became happy with 3rd or 4th each year and tht will come bk to bite them, look apart from cesc frabregas who els would get in UTD or chelsea starting team, no van persie, not galla, not dibay, not eduardo, not clichy.

Back