Who is the right man for Newcastle now they have been relegated?

• Thread starter Thread starter gallatron
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 6K

Who is right manager for newcastle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gallatron

Reaction score
now that newcastle have been relegated i just wondered who people think is the right man to rebuild the club and bring them back into premier league. im not a newcastle fan but im going to be watching there progress as im sure are many of you football lovers!

not sure tbh,

but being relegated could do newcastle all the good, sell all their big earners and start from nothing and buy players that could get them promoted then keep going from there.

same with middlesborough.

Last edited:
Who from Newcastle deserve to be at a EPL club?

Same with Boro, minus Tuncay.

And Newcastle should of kept Allardyce.

I have to say that I am very happy Newcastle have gone down.

Now we don't have to listen to the media teling us what a big club they are.

Load of rubbish and are nw playing in a league were they belong.

Owen needs to get out asap and get his career back on track

Joe Kinnear is best man for the job he has the grit and determination to tell the Newcastle team that there fails and need to get there punk ***** in line, in order to replace themselves in the Premiership. Alan Shearer be Assistant Manager in order to learn to become the next Manager in about 4 or 5 seasons times.

Middlesbrough will be fine I predict that West Brom will win Championship Middlesbrough finish second aslong as they bring in a few players and get rid of there top earners who are flops Downing and Alves. They have a great Manager and one of the best boards in the Premiership who aren't idiots and sack the manager after being relegated it helps no one.

im afraid he is, only good player are boro is tuncay! downing looked half decent playing for england once and lets face it had joe cole been fit he wouldnt of played!

He isn't.

How is he a flop? A flop is surely someone bought with lots of money and expectation, Downing came through the acadamy...

Just wait until a "attractive" team buy him - with someone who can get on his crosses - , then you will all be saying how good he is :-)

Last edited:
Downing Statistics here for you.

Games: 37
Goals: 0
Assists: 3

Chris Brunt [West Brom]

Games: 33
Goals: 8
Assists: 2

Now tell me who you would rather have in your team?

if he was a decent player he would have chipped in with a few goals or taken a gerrard type role of picking up the team and grinding out a win but he hasnt. he's played out the season with intention of securing a move weather they survived or not. same with alves he knew b4 season ended he wud be playing in a top league around europe! clearly no passion from any of the big players at boro except tuncay!

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying he has been good this season, no Boro players have...even Tuncay hasn't been fantastic, he has been the standout performer but that wasnt difficult.

Downing is a good player and when he moves to Spurs or Liverpool when he is fit again, you will all be jizzing over him no doubt. He needs confidence and someone who can get on the end of his 147 (sic) crosses and for a few of his 60+ (sic) shots to go in....

He has had a shocking season in a shocking team - but the 3/4 years before that he was a stand out performer and a top assister in the EPL.

This is coming from someone who isn't keen nor ever has been on Downing.

Last edited:
i really doubt i will, i havent really rated him, he was a stand out performer in an average side (few years ago) if he goes to a big team he will flop. maybe he will prove me wrong, who knows!

so thats why they like shearer so much?haha

Hes just David Bentley but for the left wing. Play good at international level flop for a half decent club. Look at Gareth Barry if he leaves for Liverpool I truely believe he will be far ******* than Xabi Alonso.

Gaz fair enough when the truth is infront of your face you still deny it. Your on par with Religion

Joe Kinnear could do a job in the Championship, I can't see Shearer wanting to leave tho. I'd love it if Shearer got them relegated again Leeds style.

Downing isn't a flop. he has been one of Boro's best players for the past few years and had a bad season when everyone else did. having said that, he'll probably leave.

I have to say that I am very happy Newcastle have gone down.

Now we don't have to listen to the media teling us what a big club they are.

Load of rubbish and are nw playing in a league were they belong.

Owen needs to get out asap and get his career back on track

Agree with everything except the last bit. Owen is **** and should show Newcaslte some loyalty, take a massive pay cut and stay there to try and help them get out of things. He won't though, cos he's a ****, and some team will come in for him and give him a fat contract because of his rep alone while he sits on the treatment table.

well i hope for your sake everton dont waste there small amount of money on him :D. well to be honest we all know majority of big players that have been relegated will be on man citys radar lol

Hope O'Neill uses his Barry money to buy Downing ;).

Back