Who is the right man for Newcastle now they have been relegated?

• Thread starter Thread starter gallatron
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 6K

Who is right manager for newcastle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont think anyone but a Newcastle fan is qualified to make a decision like this. And to the idiot who claimed Newcastle are not a big club, in terms of fanbase and fan loyalty etc. we are one of the biggest clubs in the world. You come to Newcastle and all you will hear will be about Newcastle United, everyone up here loves the club.

Shearer, although not being an experienced manager, is one of the few people that understands the club. The likes of Allardyce would of never succeeded, neither would kinnear or anyone else, they just dont understand the club at all.... much like most of you lot!
i think the real idiots are the ones who think newcastle are a big club.you use to be a big club. having a big stadium or fan base doesn't mean you are a big club, these are just factors. so you score well in two ways but what about other ways.

in a good league: no
good current team: no

your'e a **** team who deserved to go down. enjoy being a "big club" in the championshiop.

also with allardyce you would have never gone down. allardyce knows how to win. he would have never succeeded because most newcastle fans, including you, are collosal wankers.

No, im not talking about the team itself, I've been saying all season that our team is ****, we havent got one decent player! Im talking about it being a big club, which it is! It doesnt make a difference if we were in ******* blue square north, with our fanbase we are a massive club. No other club in england is as loved and supported as Newcastle United.

No, im not talking about the team itself, I've been saying all season that our team is ****, we havent got one decent player! Im talking about it being a big club, which it is! It doesnt make a difference if we were in ******* blue square north, with our fanbase we are a massive club. No other club in england is as loved and supported as Newcastle United.
liverpool. united. arsenal.
if you think your'e a big club that's fine but i reckon thinking your'e too good for the boring football some managers and average performances other have brung hasm meant you have had a high turnover of managers which ****** you up. allardyce prime example.

i think coppell could take the newcastle hot seat if given the chance.

I dont think anyone but a Newcastle fan is qualified to make a decision like this. And to the idiot who claimed Newcastle are not a big club, in terms of fanbase and fan loyalty etc. we are one of the biggest clubs in the world. You come to Newcastle and all you will hear will be about Newcastle United, everyone up here loves the club.

Shearer, although not being an experienced manager, is one of the few people that understands the club. The likes of Allardyce would of never succeeded, neither would kinnear or anyone else, they just dont understand the club at all.... much like most of you lot!

i think the only people that dont understand are the fickle newcastle fans that cant let go that they had a few good seasons at the top but due to the pressures of over expectant blinded fans have now begun to slowly decline. what has to happen to your club for it to sink in your not as big nor as good as you think?? who would want to manage a club that in past 4 years has shown no loyalty to a manager? i find it incredible that fans still cant see it... unbeleivable!!!

i think the only people that dont understand are the fickle newcastle fans that cant let go that they had a few good seasons at the top but due to the pressures of over expectant blinded fans have now begun to slowly decline. what has to happen to your club for it to sink in your not as big nor as good as you think?? who would want to manage a club that in past 4 years has shown no loyalty to a manager? i find it incredible that fans still cant see it... unbeleivable!!!

Ill say it again... im not saying its a big TEAM... the team is ******* terrible, we've had a string of **** managers aswell. Youll never understand what i mean until you come and live in Newcastle, none of you will. Its not like other clubs.

The last time we were a big club was when we were playing in Europe. After that we have been constantly going downhill. WE deserved to be relegated this season ( even though it's not a nice feeling) and spending a season or 2 in the Championship is what the club needs.
The fans are some of the greatest out there, but a loyal fanbase doesn't make a big club, everything needs to be there, especially a group of good players.

Last edited:
Owen

I have to say that I am very happy Newcastle have gone down.

Now we don't have to listen to the media teling us what a big club they are.

Load of rubbish and are nw playing in a league were they belong.

Owen needs to get out asap and get his career back on track

Owen for me has one thing in mind and that's to get into the England squad not the welfare of the club he's playing for. He used to be a good goal getter but like many others in the past he isn't now.

Yes, Newcastle are **** right now, the team is too bad, so, yes, I think getting relegated will make something good to our team(I hope)
We just need to start to build our team in this season, signing the youngsters of England and making a good scouting centre.
We will be able to be again a new English power when we will make a team.

Newcastle can take example of a team from Romania, Universitatea Craiova.
They were a powerfull team, always finished in first 4 places, but 5-6 years ago(I don't remember so good) they relegated.
All their fans have been so disappointed, but in 3 years, they made a team just by youngsters who now is beating for a Europe League place from the first season of promotion and it is nearly to get it.

Really, Newcastle is a big club, it will ever be, but the team itself is awful and we really deserved to relegate.

To the above--you can't call the club 'we', you're the moron who asked what team you should support. 'Supports: Tottenham Hotspur/Newcastle United/Man City' says it all.

Newcastle aren't a big club and deserve to be down. The reason they are followed so much is because you're the only club in that region, so there's no other option. Maybe that makes them unique in a way, and I'm sure its special because they are all to talk about, but at the same time many toon fans are deluded. The BS about them being some of the most loyal is total **** too. Half the time over the past few seasons you hear the team being booed off the pitch. And your treatment of Allardyce was a disgrace.

To the above--you can't call the club 'we', you're the moron who asked what team you should support. 'Supports: Tottenham Hotspur/Newcastle United/Man City' says it all.

Newcastle aren't a big club and deserve to be down. The reason they are followed so much is because you're the only club in that region, so there's no other option. Maybe that makes them unique in a way, and I'm sure its special because they are all to talk about, but at the same time many toon fans are deluded. The BS about them being some of the most loyal is total **** too. Half the time over the past few seasons you hear the team being booed off the pitch. And your treatment of Allardyce was a disgrace.

Could not agree any more m8! :D Had they realised that they werent a top 4 team when alladyce was there they would have backed him and i imagine they would be safe in prem right now maybe even europa league but due to inpatient, deluded and fickle fans they are set for a season in one of the toughest leagues there are to get out of. i'd be looking at the likes of norwich, southampton, leeds, charlton right now and preying they dont follow them!

Allardyce was a waste of space, he only has himself to blame for getting sacked after a **** performance. He signed **** players e.g. Geremi, Joey Barton .... its partly his fault that we are in the mess and they were right to sack him.

oh my god!!! typical response! who have they had since???? all the managers since alladyce have been terrible!! look at the job he did at bolton!! took years but he established them as a premiership team as they will be in august! he took on a blackburn team that were struggling and they survived pretty easily in the end without him really changing the team!! he knows how to win prem games and stay in they division hence why blackburn come august will be in prem!! he was ur best prospect of success for years but agen forced out by ungrateful fans!! loyalty isnt something i would link to newcastle fans

Loyalty to the club, not loyalty to **** managers that fail. The bottom line is he failed, so he was sacked. Just like Keegan failed, the pressure got to him, just like kinnear failed because he is just a **** manger. We havent had a decent manager since Keegans first reign with the possible exception of Bobby Robson.

how can u judge alladyce on that short time??? he needed a season minimum!! succes takes time... look at arsenal and united??? they are the two teams that most newcastle fans seem to see there club as big as?? they havent needed to sack there manager at tough times have they??? sacking managers that quickly is rediculous!! u werent doing that bad under alladyce!!!

how can u judge alladyce on that short time??? he needed a season minimum!! succes takes time... look at arsenal and united??? they are the two teams that most newcastle fans seem to see there club as big as?? they havent needed to sack there manager at tough times have they??? sacking managers that quickly is rediculous!! u werent doing that bad under alladyce!!!

I dont understand where your getting your delluded opinions from, Newcastle fans dont believe we are/ should be as big as any top 4 club, all we think is that we should be mid table. If we had given Allardyce a full season we would be in the same place as we are. Its not us that sacked him in anyway, its the chairman!

they are not deluded opinions, im just sayin what everyone outside of newcastle can see!!!

they are not deluded opinions, im just sayin what everyone outside of newcastle can see!!!

Yeah, thats exactly right. Your not from Newcastle so it has nothing to do with you! Your opinion matters nothing to the fans or the club!

very true but maybe looking at other clubs would help the progress and future succes of your club?? im not starting an arguement with you. i wanna see newcastle back in prem it will be weird without them but unless the mistake and failings are noticed by club and supporters its gonna be a long time b4 newcastle grace the top flight aint it. norwich sacked worthington when he failed to return norwich back to prem in first season and look at them now?? southampton have made the same mistake. if that happens to newcastle it could mean no more newcastle full stop which would be a disaster!!!

Back