Who is the right man for Newcastle now they have been relegated?

• Thread starter Thread starter gallatron
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 6K

Who is right manager for newcastle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joe Kinnear could do a job in the Championship, I can't see Shearer wanting to leave tho. I'd love it if Shearer got them relegated again Leeds style.

Downing isn't a flop. he has been one of Boro's best players for the past few years and had a bad season when everyone else did. having said that, he'll probably leave.

Agree with everything except the last bit. Owen is **** and should show Newcaslte some loyalty, take a massive pay cut and stay there to try and help them get out of things. He won't though, cos he's a ****, and some team will come in for him and give him a fat contract because of his rep alone while he sits on the treatment table.

disagree with downing being there best player what about a certain goalkeeper that left in summer and will be playing european football next season???

Brunt has been in sensational form but I suspect that he will stay at West Brom continue to battle it out with him and his career will stay at that level where if blackburn or Portsmouth had any sense they would look to brunt and significantly increase the calibre of there squads.

What your saying is because he was fulhams best player he must of been ours? idiot.

Schwarzer has been incredible this year, but has been better this year than he was for his 3 last years at Boro...mistakes were creeping into his game, he couldn't kick or punch the ball.

Huge mistake letting him go though.

Hope O'Neill uses his Barry money to buy Downing ;).

why would he when he has ashley young??? saying that he probably could use that money to sign him and all his other millions to sign jo!

Gallatron i said Downing had been ONE OF their best players over the past few years. And the bit I said i agree about was referring to the post I quoted about Owen.

kinnear all the way. what happened to him. they were doing regular updates about how he was recupirating and then when shearer came it was like he dissappeared. is he doing well recuperating?

What your saying is because he was fulhams best player he must of been ours? idiot.

Schwarzer has been incredible this year, but has been better this year than he was for his 3 last years at Boro...mistakes were creeping into his game, he couldn't kick or punch the ball.

yea it was,so was letting all the experiance players go in one summer.that was their downfall. (my opinion) i do reckon they are best equipped to come back up tho! and know im not sayin he is fulhams best player, murphy is but im sayin he was gr8 in his years at boro.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Gallatron i said Downing had been ONE OF their best players over the past few years. And the bit I said i agree about was referring to the post I quoted about Owen.

sorry miss read it mate! my bad!

yea it was,so was letting all the experiance players go in one summer.that was their downfall. (my opinion) i do reckon they are best equipped to come back up tho! and know im not sayin he is fulhams best player, murphy is but im sayin he was gr8 in his years at boro.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

sorry miss read it mate! my bad!

oO)

where do you think they went wrong?

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

kinnear all the way. what happened to him. they were doing regular updates about how he was recupirating and then when shearer came it was like he dissappeared. is he doing well recuperating?

yea it did seem to die down abit didnt it, maybe they are hoping that shearer taking charge would take the spotlight away from kinnears recovery which worked.

I was pulling that face at your suggestion that Murphy was Fulham's best player.

I agree letting some of our experiences players go was the error. Couple that with some bad transfers in, over use of kids, not replacing schwarzer and some terrible decisions from officials this season have cost us.

I was pulling that face at your suggestion that Murphy was Fulham's best player.

I agree letting some of our experiences players go was the error. Couple that with some bad transfers in, over use of kids, not replacing schwarzer and some terrible decisions from officials this season have cost us.

Yea i know you were alot people questioned that when i said it once b4 lol. just think he creates so much can tear a defence apart with his passing which has lead to alot of goals for fulham.

yea i thought there was so much placed on the younger kids. but on a plus side in years to come alot of the youngsters will be big players hopefully for boro b4 moving on

getting back to the topic of next newcastle manager shearer is not the man he got 5 points from a possible 24 which is abysmal won one game and drew with pompey and stoke

i dont care who next mag boss is (as you can probably guess i am safc fan and i am so happy because of todays result =) ) they will struggle as they will have a mass clear out and will struggle in the tough league that is the championship (H)

shearer cannot be defended anymore. He chooses poor teams on the day. half the time he has martins on the bench WTF and he still plays collochini(WHY!)
i dnt get why he isnt being moaned at by NUFC fans

shearer cannot be defended anymore. He chooses poor teams on the day. half the time he has martins on the bench WTF and he still plays collochini(WHY!)
i dnt get why he isnt being moaned at by NUFC fans

because the geordies think the sun shines out his **** to be blunt

His form did drop but perhaps he just needed a fresh challenge? Or it was Southgate's shitness

To be honest i blame Southgate 75% and the rest on your chairman for keeping him on

To not blame the pathetic performance of the majority of the squad for the whole of the season would be senseless.

Fulhams best player would Hangland

Kris Red is right, and I think Gibson deserves respect for having faith i Southgate, which I presume he will continue to do in the Champ next year. Players like Alves were the letdowns

I honestly dont know anyone or if anyone could do anything with newcastle, glad we'll be getting rid of the so called 'stars' and hopefully get some hardworking, determined players who want to actually feel the sensation of winning a game lol.

I'd like to see Kinnear stay though but Dowie may get his chance and Shearer yeh hes a legend but as a manager no one can tell i personally think its a risk and one we def shudn't take we need someone to try and put us in the right direction.

Back