Who likes rap, and if so, Who is your favourite rap artist and song?

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 362
  • Views 23K
Maybe I've got carried away a bit far into where my knowledge isn't so great now, but still, my first post in this thread that you agreed with is my true thoughts. Since you agree with that on some level, agree to disagree?

Heh, agreed mate :)

If anyone asks I got you to stop arguing

I'm loving Lonely Island - We're Back
Eminem - I need a Doctor
B.o.B - NY, NY

Really? I'll tell, but you have to promise you'll listen to'em.

Zeminem: Love the way you Lie, I'm not afraid (as long as the rest of his latest album). Sad lyric, kick-*** chorus, kick-*** beat (his beats are better than his singing nowadays) and voilá! A song for emo's.

Motivation: Walk in New York by Onyx, Torture Papers by AOTP, Smart Went Crazy by Atmosphere

The list goes on :)

Motivation -
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
Survivor - Burning Heart
Gonna Fly Now (Rocky Theme) - Bill Conti
No Easy Way Out - Robert Tepper
Hearts on Fire - John Cafferty

All from Rocky, all awesome.

[video=youtube;EhPXdbjGLTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhPXdbjGLTc[/video]

I really hate Black and Yellow. But I quite like the rock twist in this

Enimen is by far the best, hes lyrical flow is ubelieveble and lyrics he actually says relates to the song, nowadays most songs has stupid lyrics not even realting to the puropse of the song, even with enimen when he done stupid songs he still did funny lyrics to go with it. and the lyrics in his songs actually to realte to some people feelings as one point, nearly everyone feelings can realte to a enimen song, there so deep and all linked to his background and how he is and what has made him to become this big, he has one of the hardest life in the rap industry and he overcome that and now riding on top. he is by far the best in the rap industry, no matter who, weezy,drake etc...They all want to work with enimen because they know hes the best.

But the best ones have to be Lil Wayne, Enimen, Drake.
Im a big fan of lupe fiasco, very good rap artist with sick beats.

Best producer by far is Dr.Dre, musical genius.

Black and yellow is good, but if wiz khalifa wants to be a succes in the rap indusrty and get top backing from top artist, he has to follow it up with more great songs - althought his alubm is amazing!

Last edited:
Enimen is by far the best, hes lyrical flow is ubelieveble and lyrics he actually says relates to the song, nowadays most songs has stupid lyrics not even realting to the puropse of the song, even with enimen when he done stupid songs he still did funny lyrics to go with it. and the lyrics in his songs actually to realte to some people feelings as one point, nearly everyone feelings can realte to a enimen song, there so deep and all linked to his background and how he is and what has made him to become this big, he has one of the hardest life in the rap industry and he overcome that and now riding on top. he is by far the best in the rap industry, no matter who, weezy,drake etc...They all want to work with enimen because they know hes the best.

But the best ones have to be Lil Wayne, Enimen, Drake.
Im a big fan of lupe fiasco, very good rap artist with sick beats.

Best producer by far is Dr.Dre, musical genius.

Black and yellow is good, but if wiz khalifa wants to be a succes in the rap indusrty and get top backing from top artist, he has to follow it up with more great songs - althought his alubm is amazing!

You lost me here. Best of Mainstream rap, maximum. Do your homework, what you are referring to ain't even rap anymore. Hip-Pop

Eminem - Not Afraid
T.I. ft Rihanna - Live your life
:)

I find it funny that some ppl consider Nas to be an underground rapper

Anyway, to the topic
Favourite Artist - Eminem (and yes, he is the best alive if not ever)
Favourite Songs - I can't pick one all-time favourite, but what I enjoy most atm is "I need a doctor" by Dre, Eminem and Skylar Gray

Last edited:
[video=youtube;BuMBmK5uksg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuMBmK5uksg[/video]
a true classic

Mine are pretty common tbh but my 5 favourite are :

Biggie
Tupac
DMX
Nas
Rakim

Also like Ice Cube, Redman, Eminem, Common and Method Man.

US Artists:
Atmosphere
Aesop Rock
Eyedea (RIP) & Abilities
CunninLynguists
PackFM
Tonedeff
Grieves
MF DOOM
pretty much anything on QN5 Music & RhymeSayers

UK Artists:
Foreign Beggars
Taskforce
Chester P
Jehst
Braintax

My last.fm page
emeyekaye

[video=youtube;F-ONloi1LDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ONloi1LDE[/video]
Liking this a lot at the moment.

Some of Eminem's older stuff is good but there are much better rappers out there.

[video=youtube;2TN-kDEKxF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TN-kDEKxF0[/video]

Awesome ****

My favourite artist atm has got to be Big L, ill share a few of the albums im listening to. Its probably already been said a few times but how can you call Tinchy stryder and Tinie Tempah rappers ?! there not even Hip/Hop mainly grime if anything. Listen to Slick Rick if you want a true british rapper.

1.Big L - Pretty much everything from him
2. Wu-Tang - First Album the rest are ****
3. Raekwon - Only built for cuban links
4. GZA - Liquid Swords
5. Method Man - Tical