Who likes rap, and if so, Who is your favourite rap artist and song?

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 362
  • Views 23K
I'm gonna come out the blue, and say Zach De La Rocha from Rage Against The Machine, not only a great rapper but a true lyracist that doesn't talk about money and "ho's".

Also, check out Hyro Da Hero, he's pretty mint.

Some of these artists are depressing...

I hear you man, most people just seem to be into the old Tinchy Stryder, Tinie Tempah, Lil Wayne bullshit!!

If its underground rap your looking for check out Unknown Prophets, Cyne, or Lords of the Underground
, those are just 3 of my personal favourites...You will probably have to go on youtube to listen to them though coz I doubt there CD's are available in the UK (God bless torrent downloads)

Gimme a shout if you like them!!

i love tupacs stuff even though he died the same year i was born he just seems awesome better than lil wayne tinchy stryder ect. altho i have listened to some biggie smalls but i never really liked him :( and i like eminem too because hes like the only good rapper atm. :(

i love tupacs stuff even though he died the same year i was born he just seems awesome better than lil wayne tinchy stryder ect. altho i have listened to some biggie smalls but i never really liked him :( and i like eminem too because hes like the only good rapper atm. :(

LOL. browse the posts plz. And why dont u like biggie? Because Pac said so?

Yeah Eminem is probably one of the WORST rappers around atm.....massive sellout!!

There is still a lot of god rap out there you just gotta look harder!!

Can someone tell me what they think of Unkown Prophets. I just discovered them on youtube and I'm loving them atm.

nah i just listen to his songs and i just dont like them apart from 2 :p and why do i need to browse the posts ? :p

nah i just listen to his songs and i just dont like them apart from 2 :p and why do i need to browse the posts ? :p

lol, to find out there are some good rap artists. not eminem :p

Im sorry but eminem can get u motivated for a rugby match or generally gym, some great songs :)

Im sorry but eminem can get u motivated for a rugby match or generally gym, some great songs :)

Nowadays, the best Eminem gets is to get you motivated to commit suicide.