Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
GK- Sergio Asenjo/ Alphone Areola
CM- Poli, Tiago
ST-Munian,Lukaku,Canales. (all wonderkids)
or you can try Aguero, bt it will take all of your budget i think

thx for the replied, but could you recommended me with not wonderkids striker. i already got lukaku at my first season and aguero too. thx

tell me about it!. actually i got him for 61m in total, i paid 30m upfront and another 31 due in 48mnths. hehe. and the worst part of it is he isnt even playing well, somethng about the language barrier.i bought him from Man Utd, he joined them the previous season for 22m. maybe if i bought him in that season he would av been way cheaper.
That's what I did, mate...and in truth, it was purely an accident for me to buy him. I saw United put in an offer for him while looking for a replacement within the league for Carvalho, whom I sold off to Man City, so I countered and got him for £13 million. And I see you're managing Atletico Madrid, so that obviously has something to do with it as well. Your best bet is to be patient with him; he's still young (22 ATM, 23 in my game at 10-11) so he'll take some time to mature. That and having a good defending coach will go a long way...he might be a little raw for now, but I'm sure he'll be class in the future.

ok guys this is urgent

need a decent cb for rangers
not an amazing defender . but will do the business and will be interested in joining

and if any suggestions cb to get on loan would be good
thanks

That's what I did, mate...and in truth, it was purely an accident for me to buy him. I saw United put in an offer for him while looking for a replacement within the league for Carvalho, whom I sold off to Man City, so I countered and got him for £13 million. And I see you're managing Atletico Madrid, so that obviously has something to do with it as well. Your best bet is to be patient with him; he's still young (22 ATM, 23 in my game at 10-11) so he'll take some time to mature. That and having a good defending coach will go a long way...he might be a little raw for now, but I'm sure he'll be class in the future.
u lucky mate. so far for me his been a pain in the a**. a pain worth 61m might i add. 10games into the season and his still not communicating. hehe..anyways am now seeing how good Muniesa is.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

ok guys this is urgent

need a decent cb for rangers
not an amazing defender . but will do the business and will be interested in joining

and if any suggestions cb to get on loan would be good
thanks
Muniesa, Otamendi
btw you have Danny Wilson already, he should be good

Im in my first season managing Barcelona.

No transfers so far , I have the default starting squad.

Now im looking to buy these

1. good left fullback to replace abidal
2. good defensive mid to replace yaya toure
3. fairly good advanced playmaker for a sub ( for xavi/iniesta )
4. good left inside forward to replace henry ( i want someone who can score alot and assist alot )

Any advices as to which players I should focus to look for those positions?

1. Lahm, Diego Renan
2. Don't really need to, Yaya is class, but Moussa Sissoko maybe
3. Steven Ireland, Canales maybe
4. Modric, Di Maria, Elia (HSV, very good player)

1. Ally Cissokho
2. Camacho/gago (loan to buy)
3. Sign Juan Albin as a third choice playmaker
4. I would push pedro for the role of inside forward. or even a cheaky bid for nani could do the trick

Ive decided to buy

1. Diego Renan
2. None , il stick with Yaya
3. Hamsik
4. Jovetic

(H)

G'day. I'm Hoffenheim and have about £3mil to spend with the weakest aspect being right midfield. If there aren't really any of quality for that kind of money, I'll probably just buy Annan and move from a 4-4-2 to a 4-1-2-1-2.

I can only think of Kiko Femenia and Giuliano or probably Eduardo Salvio.

G'day. I'm Hoffenheim and have about £3mil to spend with the weakest aspect being right midfield. If there aren't really any of quality for that kind of money, I'll probably just buy Annan and move from a 4-4-2 to a 4-1-2-1-2.
try james rodriguez (retrain him to the right), alejandro gomez

Im in my first season managing Barcelona.

No transfers so far , I have the default starting squad.

Now im looking to buy these

1. good left fullback to replace abidal
2. good defensive mid to replace yaya toure
3. fairly good advanced playmaker for a sub ( for xavi/iniesta )
4. good left inside forward to replace henry ( i want someone who can score alot and assist alot )

Any advices as to which players I should focus to look for those positions?
LB- Taye Taiwo, Aly Cissokho, Juan Manuel Vargas
DM: Anthony Annan, Vincent Kompany, Jaoao Moutinho, Ibrahim Sissoko
Playmaker Backup: Yossi Benayoun, Stephen Ireland, Maxym Kalinichenko
Inside Forward: Mesut Ozil, look no further!!

How good is Lukas Podolski? I`d like to get him to my Spurs team, but Koeln`s asking too much and it is a real gamble... What is his best role?

Need a solid left back for my Celtic squad, money is no problem at all and I was thinking perhaps Diego Renan until he moved to another club. Any other good suggestions? Cheers.

How good is Lukas Podolski? I`d like to get him to my Spurs team, but Koeln`s asking too much and it is a real gamble... What is his best role?
he makes a pretty good poacher. i would recommend others like alberto paloschi, robert acquafresca, neymar (costly but absolutely worth it), coutinho (even more expensive but also worth it). podolski's too old for me lol

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

Need a solid left back for my Celtic squad, money is no problem at all and I was thinking perhaps Diego Renan until he moved to another club. Any other good suggestions? Cheers.
joe mattock, dodo, fredrik stennan (spelling), alexander kolarov, gareth bale

I am Scunthorpe and have a 300k budget, yeh not much. But as we are predicted to come bottom, i need some drastic improvements. Any good frees or cheap stars for the Championship? Thanks in advance :D.

Helguera, Michael Ball, Kim Dong jin, Danny Mathijssen, Serhat Akin, Kovalchuk, Vieri, Jancker, Viduka

Back