Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Need a left back, start of 2nd season with Celtic, got 5 mil to spend, prefer him to be under 30, cheers :wub:

I need a natural ML to fit in my 4-4-2 formation.

I'm managing Udinese at the start of my second season (Finished 3rd in first season), I have roughly 15m available.

Current team:

GK: Handanovic

DR: Lichtsteiner
DC: Zapata
DC: Felipe (Fiorentina decided not to activate the 9m buy out thingy)
DL: Gabriel Silva

MR: Pedro Leon
MC: Inler
MC: D'Agostino
ML: - (Current options are Jaime/Asamoah)

FC: Fred
FC: Di Natale (c)

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Di Maria has signed for Barcalona, so I can't get him.

Last edited:
Juan angel albin, Andres Guardado, Tranquillo Barnetta, Zezinho

I've just started game as Manchester United, bought some young prospects, but I still have over 70mln to spend, who should I get? :) Using tactic with no wingers.

About to finish my second season as Boro. Should finish about eighth and looking to kick on and challenge for Europe. My current starting X1 and squad:

Boro2012.jpg

Squad1.jpg

Squad2.jpg

Should get about £20m. Planning on getting Lukaku to play alongside Necid, plus probably selling O'Neil and playing Verratti. Any suggestions?

just finished my first season with Atletico Madrid. won the league and champions league runner up. am looking for a good central defender to partner Otamendi. currently i have Pablo, who is already like 29. and De Laet who is just a backup defender.i dont want to spend more than 10m.

I'm Notts County, mid-table in the Premiership, 5th season. Have 3.8M to spend and 70K on wages. Any help?

Hello guys first post

Currently in my first season with Sunderland....about a month before winter transfers, and i have roughly 30.5 mill (euro) to spend, im in love with romelu lukaku IRL and in the game, but anderlecht want around 24 million for him should ......im also in need of a centre back.....any ideas in how i can wisely **** all my money away

im tempted to also buy Aaron Lennon too I think i can get him around 15 mill, and he will fill one of my biggest voids

any reply will be greatly appreciated

any1 have an idea of a centre back i can acquire

Last edited:
Hello guys first post

Currently in my first season with Sunderland....about a month before winter transfers, and i have roughly 30.5 mill (euro) to spend, im in love with romelu lukaku IRL and in the game, but anderlecht want around 24 million for him should ......im also in need of a centre back.....any ideas in how i can wisely **** all my money away

im tempted to also buy Aaron Lennon too I think i can get him around 15 mill, and he will fill one of my biggest voids

any reply will be greatly appreciated

any1 have an idea of a centre back i can acquire

How the **** did you get that amount of money... Anyway, have a look at Yaya Sanogo, Kadlec, Neymar and Dudu. They're on par with Lukaku, i'd say. Muniesa, Otamendi and Kryvtsov are all good defenders as well.

I'm Notts County, mid-table in the Premiership, 5th season. Have 3.8M to spend and 70K on wages. Any help?

Regens, if you're looking for youngsters. Not a club when it comes to players.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

just finished my first season with Atletico Madrid. won the league and champions league runner up. am looking for a good central defender to partner Otamendi. currently i have Pablo, who is already like 29. and De Laet who is just a backup defender.i dont want to spend more than 10m.

Muniesa

Quoted Message: Originally Posted by shyb0y85

Muniesa

i have Muniesa already, but his attributes are ok ok. nothing so special. will he make good as a first team player. currently i have him out on loan.
btw, where did you get Kryvtsov from, av searched for him, went to his Ukranian club. bt couldnot find him.

Last edited:
How the **** did you get that amount of money... Anyway, have a look at Yaya Sanogo, Kadlec, Neymar and Dudu. They're on par with Lukaku, i'd say. Muniesa, Otamendi and Kryvtsov are all good defenders as well.

Regens, if you're looking for youngsters. Not a club when it comes to players.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Muniesa

Sorry, I forgot to specify, I'm looking for a RW, any ideas, or should I just do what you said now?

Angel Lafita, Henry Saivet, Nordin Amrabat, Giuliano, Stephan El Shaarawy

giuliano, bernardo(set him as advanced playmaker), andres d'alessandro (he is good but you squad will fall appart because of him),
martin vingaard - average, gabriel obertan by loan, jaja from metalist i think . hope i helped mate

Back