Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Right, came second in the premier league with wolves. Have been given 54 Million to spend. Now I need to improve the defence as I leaked in to many goals, midfield needs a make over and I really need some decent strikers.

Players of top Quality I already have:

Efrain Juarez
Marc Muniesa
Mathias Jorgensen
Vegard Forren
Rafael Toloi
Nicolas Otamendi
Marquinhos
Nemanja Matic
Ruben Yttergard Jenssen
Jonathan Cristaldo

Desperate for a RB, CM, GK, CDM and a ST.

Most of these players are still young and that is what i am going for, young talented players. This will be the 2010/2011 season.

a friend of mine bought him , and just a week later he started to skip practice, but dont worry . he's one of my favorite players and that never happened to me, he's extremely good mate :D

Need World class Striker to play in my Spurs squad, i am in 3rd season and sold i chamakh for stupid reasons i can't understand. Seriously he was scoring 25+ last 2 seasons. . . yher back on subject, i want him to play alongside dzeko untill lukaka can break through. Playing as advanced forward (I Think).

Need World class Striker to play in my Spurs squad, i am in 3rd season and sold i chamakh for stupid reasons i can't understand. Seriously he was scoring 25+ last 2 seasons. . . yher back on subject, i want him to play alongside dzeko untill lukaka can break through. Playing as advanced forward (I Think).

for world class striker get Aguero that is if u have the money to spend..cheaper options would be Macheda, Munian..Munian has been great for me. My main striker has been Aguero, with Macheda and Munian interchanging.

ok ill have a look at Munian and mouche . . . have tried aguero and he has no intention :s . . . nothing a good champions league run can't fix :) thankss

hopefully one of em will play as good with dzeko as chamkh did :P

RB: Fausto Pinto
MC: Marquinhos
GK: Alphonse Areola, Loris Karius
ST: Khouma Babacar, Romelu Lukaku

Currently sunderland looking for some good wing backs on both side, I plan to keep (Alan hutton whose on loan from tottenham), i got helan coming up to play LB but hes still relatively young atm

any ideas, or some cheap younger players i can take a look @

So whose a good GK Vilar just left, and ochoa wont come over

so any names, Joe hart looks good but not sure how much Man City want for him

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

So whose a good GK Vilar just left, and ochoa wont come over

so any names, Joe hart looks good but not sure how much Man City want for him

nvm just got hart for 3 million

A good centre back for Newcastle required as Kadar isnt good enough and Tozer is out on loan.

A good centre back for Newcastle required as Kadar isnt good enough and Tozer is out on loan.
which season?

anyway, try nicolas otamendi, matthias jorgenson, rafael toloi, leo, gerson

also, play kadar regularly and he becomes class

I'm Everton in the beginning of my third season. Have just won both the Premier League and Champions League, so I've got plenty of dough to spend. Both my attack and midfield are superb, but my defence is aging and I'd like to rebuild it with some younger people.

In defense I've got:

LB: Baines and Danny Wilson (I play this guy in the centre of defense a lot, but he's the only guy who can cover for Baines on LB).
DC: Distin, Yobo, Jagielka and a wonderkid regen whom I play mostly in the DM spot.
DR: Phil Neville, Heitinga.

I'd love an excellent young(ish) RB and also a CB. I'm trying to sign Otamendi at the moment, but there's trouble with his work permit, and I'm not sure if I can get him. My budget is about 20-25 million pounds.

I'm Everton in the beginning of my third season. Have just won both the Premier League and Champions League, so I've got plenty of dough to spend. Both my attack and midfield are superb, but my defence is aging and I'd like to rebuild it with some younger people.

In defense I've got:

LB: Baines and Danny Wilson (I play this guy in the centre of defense a lot, but he's the only guy who can cover for Baines on LB).
DC: Distin, Yobo, Jagielka and a wonderkid regen whom I play mostly in the DM spot.
DR: Phil Neville, Heitinga.

I'd love an excellent young(ish) RB and also a CB. I'm trying to sign Otamendi at the moment, but there's trouble with his work permit, and I'm not sure if I can get him. My budget is about 20-25 million pounds.

CB - Muniesa, Sakho, Shawcross.
RB- Rafael.

I got Sakho and Shawcross for over 30m each though. Muniesa for lyk 2.5m and worth every penny of it.

CB - Muniesa, Sakho, Shawcross.
RB- Rafael.

I got Sakho and Shawcross for over 30m each though. Muniesa for lyk 2.5m and worth every penny of it.
Wait, you got Shawcross for £30 million? I didn't spend half of that to get him, but he's still proven to be a rock in the center of the defense for me...can't go wrong with him and Terry at the back.

i'm mancheseter city in he beginning of my second season. i'm searching for CM with good skills and stamina, goalkeeper, and deep lying forward striker. my budget is 106 M euro. thx

Wait, you got Shawcross for £30 million? I didn't spend half of that to get him, but he's still proven to be a rock in the center of the defense for me...can't go wrong with him and Terry at the back.
tell me about it!. actually i got him for 61m in total, i paid 30m upfront and another 31 due in 48mnths. hehe. and the worst part of it is he isnt even playing well, somethng about the language barrier.i bought him from Man Utd, he joined them the previous season for 22m. maybe if i bought him in that season he would av been way cheaper.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

i'm mancheseter city in he beginning of my second season. i'm searching for CM with good skills and stamina, goalkeeper, and deep lying forward striker. my budget is 106 M euro. thx
GK- Sergio Asenjo/ Alphone Areola
CM- Poli, Tiago
ST-Munian,Lukaku,Canales. (all wonderkids)
or you can try Aguero, bt it will take all of your budget i think

Back