Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Got 14m offer for kroos accepted, cheers :)
who plays more like lampard, Ramsey or wilshere ?

I'm Aston Villa and am in need of a creative AMC. I have 5M to spend. I am trying to get Diego Buonanotte but need some back up targets. ;)
Ok after some more searching I'm deciding between Diego Buonanotte , Per Cijan Skelbred (he can speak English), Milan Badelj, or Axel Witsel for a much needed boost in midfield.

Which player would you guys recommend? Is there anyone else I should be considering?

I have Milan Badelj in my sunderland save he isnt unbelievable but im hoping he will be, he has put richardson out of my team i would recommend him as a much cheaper alternative

Currently playing as Getafe. Started new season(got bored of winning titles with Arsenal).

I have secured enough players for main team but now 625k euros are left for me. Need some wonderkid under 625k(any pos except goalie). Also there are many craps in my team and i want to offload them but the problem is no one ready to buy them. What should i do???/

Marco Verratti (Pescara): Available for £350k at the start of the game and develops into a great advanced playmaker.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Ok after some more searching I'm deciding between Diego Buonanotte , Per Cijan Skelbred (he can speak English), Milan Badelj, or Axel Witsel for a much needed boost in midfield.

Which player would you guys recommend? Is there anyone else I should be considering?

A long term solution would be Jonjo Shelvey. Costs £1.2m - £2.5m from Charlton and develops into a great midfielder. If you want someone to slot straight into the team you can loan Van Der Vaart from Real Madrid and then buy him at the end of the season for anything between 6 and 10 mil.

A long term solution would be Jonjo Shelvey. Costs £1.2m - £2.5m from Charlton and develops into a great midfielder. If you want someone to slot straight into the team you can loan Van Der Vaart from Real Madrid and then buy him at the end of the season for anything between 6 and 10 mil.

Yeah I'm looking for a younger player (~20-23) that can slot strait into my starting XI.

But getting Van Der Vaart would be good too I suppose ;)

I have Milan Badelj in my sunderland save he isnt unbelievable but im hoping he will be, he has put richardson out of my team i would recommend him as a much cheaper alternative
He has scored some wonder goals in his last 4 games since my last comment which have given us hope of gettin into europe next season so i now think he is unbelievable

Milan Badelj = Legend (Sign Him ;))

Yeah I'm looking for a younger player (~20-23) that can slot strait into my starting XI.

But getting Van Der Vaart would be good too I suppose ;)
Exactly :D Otherwise you might be able to prise Matias Fernandez away from Sporting for under £5mil. You might have to unsettle him a little first. He would also give you a nice threat from set pieces.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Just started off with Werder Bremen and I don't know who I should buy or sell ?
Help please :D
Keep Mesut Ozil and Marko Marin, they are two of the best wingers/ attacking midfielders in the game and their value will skyrocket.

Bremen's main problem is central midfield. How much do you have to spend? Sandro from Internacional is reasonably cheap and develops into a top player. Likewise Ignacio Camacho at Atletico Madrid.

Hi
im currently managing Man Utd just finished first season
have a budget of around 57m
i havent sold anyone just yet, wondering who i should buy,
in the striker department i seem to be fine at the moment wayne rooney got my around 37goals last season, was kinda depending on him alot :P but berbatov got 25goals aswell :O couldnt believe it lmao but im one of the people who admire his class but he's got a poor goal scoring record in real life, nani and macheda have pulled through, nani got me a fair 13 goals with 16 assists and when rooney was injured macheda pulled through and got me a surprise 18goals in 24 matches which i believe is quite a fantastic return goals came against the likes of barcelona aswell :P but yeah im pleased with the squad but im trying to keep my squad quite realistic based on realistic transfers perhaps, both ins and outs, fosters gone to birmingham for £5million amos is going to be promoted, i was thinking out of these three
van der vaart (he's at liverpool though atm :S)
david silva
gourcuff
i dont think united would buy a striker anyways, i dont believe in the green and gold protests anymore, because frankly we dont know enough to judge, its all internal business, but why on earth would the glazers want to drive manchester united into the ground they wouldnt, unless they have money to burn or something, and they seem like good business men tbh, im not supporting them and im not against them, il wait till we know something officially just my opinion (dont kill me) so im not getting involved unless we have to sell rooney forcefully then theres a problem. anyways sorry for blabbing on, would appreciate it with realistic ins, and outs, thanks people :) much appreciated

Last edited:
if u wanna buy a striker, try dzeko he was rgeat for me everytime i bought him

realistic ins, and outs
gk: lloris, nueur, de gea
def: kjaer, bale, boeteng (apparently man utd were going for him but he went to city)
mid: joe cole, rodwell, gosling, milner, pienaar, las diara, ribery, de maria, suarez, veloso
att: zidan (borussia dortmund), benzema, Haris Vuckic (newcastle), huntlaar
well those are some of the rumors that utd have been going for since 1/feb/2010

gk: lloris, nueur, de gea
def: kjaer, bale, boeteng (apparently man utd were going for him but he went to city)
mid: joe cole, rodwell, gosling, milner, pienaar, las diara, ribery, de maria, suarez, veloso
att: zidan (borussia dortmund), benzema, Haris Vuckic (newcastle), huntlaar
well those are some of the rumors that utd have been going for since 1/feb/2010

do not buy ribery! i brought him for my man utd game and he was absolute shocking! 30 games average rating of 5.83! awful! anybody else found this?

Im normally Chelsea becuase i support them and have got bored playing with them.
But, Im going to start a new season, and i want to Sell all the first team , and buy a young ( Future ) Squad.

Anyone Recomend me any players?

Im normally Chelsea becuase i support them and have got bored playing with them.
But, Im going to start a new season, and i want to Sell all the first team , and buy a young ( Future ) Squad.

Babacar, Helan, Neymar, Lukaku, Verratti, Areola, Salvio, Adler, Muller, El Sharaawy

Babacar, Helan, Neymar, Lukaku, Verratti, Areola, Salvio, Adler, Muller, El Sharaawy

James Rodriguez, Sergio Canales, Joe Mattock, Lee Cattermole, Danny Wellbeck, and Sandro. Also maybe Dodo from Corinthians.

I need a left winger...di maria is flattened from Real Madrids interest (thats acctually true lol!!)and he doesnt want to stay anymore...they give much money 40mil i think...so i have enough cash for transefrs..but i need a good one as di maria or maybe a better one!!if u could help guys i would be grateful!greets!!

hi, i'm currently managing manchester united, and now i'm on my second season. who should i buy or sell with 60 M? this is my current squad:
goalkeeper: edwin van der sar, tomasz kuszczak, ben foster, ben amos
defender: rio ferdinand, jonny evans, nemanja vidic, john o'shea(options)
full back: patrice evra, wes brown, rafael, fabio, john o'shea(options)
def midfield: claudio marchisio, michael carrick, owen hargreaves, darren fletcher
midfield: paul scholes, nani, antonio valencia, ryan giggs, anderson
striker: wayne rooney, hulk, sergio aguero, dimitar berbatov, michael owen

Ozil ftw. He's simply amazing. Eden Hazard is quite handy on the wing aswell.

Back