Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Dodo or Diego Renan would be great buys, both really young and will develop into brilliant full backs

Right people, im Corby S&L in the United Counties Premier ( Level 9 ) im looking for some good players i can get from clubs for free or people that are not contracted to clubs, any ideas, bare in mind that im not the best known team in the world so its going to be hard to attract players i feel.

So far ive signed a 32year old striker for Northern Ireland called John Loughlin

Didn't know about Dodo, looks like he could become quite the fullback...Diego Renan just got bought by Madrid for a stupid amount of money, and Marcelo is worth 10m for Madrid so I don't think I'll be able to get him since I'm a rival club. Kolarov looks good, I'll make a bid as soon as I'm finished with this match, cheers mates.

Club: Milan (starting season)
Budget: 10M €
Looking For: very very attacking full backs, need players for both sides (DR & DL)

Arsenal, second season I need 1 or 2 really good DCs to replace Gallas and Silvestre. Got 40 mil. any suggestions on who and for how much?

Thanks

In dire need of a good striker. Playing with Djurgården (Swedish Premier). Have £102,000 to spend in transfers. Also a good defender that can fit under my rather narrow wagelimit.

I'm Swansea City, and I have a wage budget of £1.6m i would like to splash out on new faces, i need a left back and a striker. Possibly a couple of fresh faces across the midfield. Please reply ASAP.
Dylan.

hey guys, i just started with harrogate town in blue square north. i wanna get the best set of free transfers to help me get promoted in first season i can, but dont really know who to get! already signed alexis nikolas.
thanks!
joey

I'm Swansea City, and I have a wage budget of £1.6m i would like to splash out on new faces, i need a left back and a striker. Possibly a couple of fresh faces across the midfield. Please reply ASAP.
Dylan.

For LB you can try Jeremy Helan.

hey guys, i just started with harrogate town in blue square north. i wanna get the best set of free transfers to help me get promoted in first season i can, but dont really know who to get! already signed alexis nikolas.
thanks!
joey

Try looking here mate.

I'm at Arsenal, in the first season, and can't decide on a young centreback. I need a wonderkid. Got any recommendations?

Back