Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Ok I'm Aston Villa and I need a relativly young right mid (back up/future prospect to Milner) and right full (for first XI) back for about 5M.

I've told my scouts to look at these players so far:
RM: Sergey Krivets, Cristian Tanase (injured though), Steven Davis, Lee Chung-Yong
RB: Nenad Tomovic, Gyorgy Garics

Any other targets I should scout?

Cristian Tanase is alright, i play him as an inside forward on the left wing for spurs. he's pretty good but nothing special

Giuliano or Marko Marin if you have the patience. They both turn into quality wingers.

I'm using the 10:3 update and I'm just about to start a game with Nottingham Forest, I have 700 K to spend and know and I was wondering if anybody could tell me what Players I should look to bring in to improve my squad.

any recommendations on any good full/wing backs for Wolfsburg end of season one? Just won league cup and qualified for Europa league and think its the main weakness in my squad.

Hisnameis bear, Andreas Beck is a good full/wingback plays for hoffeinheim not sure on the spelling...

Got about £4mil to spend, any quality right backs I can get for that? Preferably English but it doesn't matter too much.

Need a CENTRAL BACK , i have arround 7.000.000 Euro's.I`m at Steaua Bucharest.

Dodo

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Got about £4mil to spend, any quality right backs I can get for that? Preferably English but it doesn't matter too much.

Raul (Atletico Paranaense)

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Need a CENTRAL BACK , i have arround 7.000.000 Euro's.I`m at Steaua Bucharest.

Nicolas Otamendi (Velez) - £3.2m

Back