Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
i have started a game with Pescara have 800k who should i sign?

Last edited:
just started a game with Droylesden in blue square south i have a massive transfer fund off 2k please help

Ok so i started as fm base and built up the squad in the pic. Last season i got about 8mill and spent it all on llorent and dawson i came 9th in the prem which was disappointing and now in june 2011 i have a budget of 50mill and i cant mess this up. Any ideas on who to buy would be much appreciated.
View attachment 68261

What sort of reputation players are your team capable of getting. What are your weak points in the squad.

I think i can attract some good players but not superstars. I think i need a stronger central mid and a strong attacker any ideas ?

CM: Palombo - Sampdoria
Matuidi - ST Etienne
Van Der Vaart - Madrid
Jonathon De Guzman
Gelson Fernandes

ST: Dzeko - Wolfsburg
Podolski - Koln
Bellamy - Man City
Alberto Paloschi

With Man Utd in season 2013/2014, currently at the January Transfer window.

I am in need of a left winger, as David Silva has been cursed with injuries and I don't really have anyone to cover his spot.

I've narrowed it down to two players: Luka Modric and Ashley Young.

I've made offers of 50mil for both of them, accepted and contracts offered....now I need to chose which to sign! Advice anyone? They are so evenly matched it's unbelievable, heck theres only 2 days between there birthdays, lol!

Give me your thoughts on which player you think is better, because I really can't decide!

UPDATE!

At the last minute I dumped both Young and Modric and instead am signing Angel Di Maria!

Last edited:
I'm Everton in the first season, it's deadline day and I have 5 strikers out injured, is there anyone good I can get in for £2.5mil or less?

I'm Everton in the first season, it's deadline day and I have 5 strikers out injured, is there anyone good I can get in for £2.5mil or less?

Kikin Fonseca, Jonathan Cristaldo, Lacina Traore, Andrej Kramaric, Michael Eneramo.

Maybe have a look in the loan market. Usually some decent players in there.

i am playing with sporting cp. who should i buy und who sell? Tranfer money: 1.999.999 €.

i'v started a new season with Birmingham im looking for some players but i dont know who.. i have 35 million any age, any position mainly St, Lb, Future Gk
any post i will be truly gratefull. Thanks

sell
h.postiga-2m
s.vukevic -8.5m
r.ibrahim-2m

buy
s.salihovic
c.obasi

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

i'v started a new season with Birmingham im looking for some players but i dont know who.. i have 35 million any age, any position mainly St, Lb, Future Gk

GK
Sergio Romero
Rui Patricio
R.Adler

LB
F.Pinto
D.Renan
G.Bale
N.Belhadj

CB
P.Senderos
V.Kompany
R.Shawcross
G.Cahill

ST
J.Utaka
S.Fletcher
B.Zamora
H.Rodallega

HOPE THIS HELPS

Buy Soldado and play him as a poacher. He is an absolute machine.

I woould also recomend getting Verratti, James Rodriguez and Otamendi for the future.

Rite lads, I'm with Valencia, in my second season with them third of the game, and Mathieu is out for like 9 months, and masislela isn't too good, and LB is my weakest area on my team. I have the money, and I want to buy a good LB, champions league quality of course. I tried to buy clichy but they won't accept my bid of 22m and I'm not prepared to go any higher. Cheers.

Back