STR
Walcott
Balotelli
Aguero
Higuain
Rooney
Macheda.

Who should i sell/buy?

Seriously? Buy Real Madrid. It's no longer fun when you get all the top players. I don't even want to know how you manage to get all these players to Arsenal with the **** budget Arsenal has. Well done, troll. :)

I need a striker, and a MC for my liverpool team in season 2

AM/FC preferred...

Budget~ 10 mp

Also, does anyone know how much one gets if he wins the League Cup, Champions League, and EPL with liverpool?
Thanks in advance

Should I Replace Ribery And Cristiano Ronaldo with Mesut Ozil And Marko Marin in my second season in RealMadrid ?Or Should i leave ronaldo and ribery 1-2 seasons?

I need a striker, and a MC for my liverpool team in season 2

AM/FC preferred...

Budget~ 10 mp

Also, does anyone know how much one gets if he wins the League Cup, Champions League, and EPL with liverpool?
Thanks in advance
mc: sandro, albin ekdal, jonjo shelvey, james milner, rio mavuba, etiene capoue, tinga, fernando gago

am/fc: marquinhos (internacional), wendel, steven fletcher

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Should I Replace Ribery And Cristiano Ronaldo with Mesut Ozil And Marko Marin in my second season in RealMadrid ?Or Should i leave ronaldo and ribery 1-2 seasons?
ozil normally gets unhappy after 1-2 season and will be transfer listed by request. not sure about marin though. you might want to keep ronaldo and ribery for a season or 2 for now

i need a good young right wing.. have about 30mil £.. anyone have a good sugestion on who i should buy? :)

i need a good young right wing.. have about 30mil £.. anyone have a good sugestion on who i should buy? :)
jesus navas
alejandro gomez
renato agusto
sebastian blanco
diego renan
luka modric
dentinho
ashley young
james milner
moussa sow
radja nainggoian
chinedu obasi
sofianne feghouli
mesut ozil
yoann gourcuff
hatem ben arfa
arda turan
adam ljajic
mario balotelli
jack wilshere

does anyone know how much one gets if he wins the League Cup, Champions League, and EPL with liverpool?
Thanks in advance

(I mean transfer budgets)

i have a few strikers and im looking to sell some of them
i have aguero, balotelli, pato, tafer, babacar, sanogo, neymar and huntelaar
i would only like 5 or 6! huntelaar is good but plays **** so im thinking of selling him, should i sell him or keep him and what about the others, loan out for experience?
any help would be appreciated, thnx! :)

Sell Babacar, Hunterlaar and Sanogo. Probably Tafer will agree to be loaned out but not the rest tho.

I'm Newcastle, just been promoted into the premiership, and I need a good left back, central midfielder and right attacking midfielder all with 4.9million :S.
Any ideas?

I'm Arsenal
RVP to Barcelona 22mil
Deal or No Deal?

No deal me for me either..RVP worths 35mil+

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

I'm Newcastle, just been promoted into the premiership, and I need a good left back, central midfielder and right attacking midfielder all with 4.9million :S.
Any ideas?

I would try loans or maybe transfers with monthly installments or something like that =]

Any ideas?

LB - Jeremy Helan, Dodo (Grab him fast!)
CM - Aron GUnnarsson, Milan Badelj
RAM - Radja Nainggolan, Andrea Russotto, Jorge Valdivia

Just started with Valencia. Budget of $1.4 million, with all of the original players in the squad and one unimportant player on loan.

Would love some help, I decided to start with Valencia to give myself a bit of a challenge!

Thank you!

Hey guys,

Just started a new season with arsenal and sold Gallas and brought Anthar Yahia who played brilliantly but cant keep up his form, So i need a Back-up for him i have Vermaelen and Senderos still but Yahia is better than senderos.

I also bought Roberto Canella who is playing brilliantly as Clichy was injured for a long time and Kieran Gibbs has had an off for season so i put him out on loan i have also switched goalkeepers Almunia is my Number 2 whilst Carlos Kameni is number 1 he is the best in the league at the moment i highly recomend anyway signs him

Cheers

Any ideas?

Kiko Femenia for RAM. Dodô's a good LB as noted above, especially for that price. I'm personally also struggling to find good CMs. Camacho maybe?

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Just started with Valencia. Budget of $1.4 million, with all of the original players in the squad and one unimportant player on loan.

Would love some help, I decided to start with Valencia to give myself a bit of a challenge!

Thank you!

Well, you've not specified positions, but I'd suggest Sergi (Textil Escudo and Spanish), Camacho (Spanish), Mario (Villareal and Spanish), Kiko Femenia (Spanish), Marc Muniesa (Spanish), Verratti, James Rodriguez, Diego Buonanotte, Kryvtsov, Otamendi, Luis Guilherme, Silviu Lung Jr, Arsenio Valpoort, Dodô, Lukaku, Sanogo, Kadlec.

If I remember correctly, your keeper's gash, so I'd strongly suggest getting Guilherme or Silviu Lung Jr. About half of those players cost more than $1.4 M, but I'm presuming you may want to sell some dead wood, which should bring in money for at least some of them. I'd also suggest checking out Raikan's shortlists.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------[/COLOR]

i have a few strikers and im looking to sell some of them
i have aguero, balotelli, pato, tafer, babacar, sanogo, neymar and huntelaar
i would only like 5 or 6! huntelaar is good but plays **** so im thinking of selling him, should i sell him or keep him and what about the others, loan out for experience?
any help would be appreciated, thnx! :)

All are good, but I'd say Huntelaar's the weakest of them.

Last edited:
Well, you've not specified positions, but I'd suggest Sergi (Textil Escudo and Spanish), Camacho (Spanish), Mario (Villareal and Spanish), Kiko Femenia (Spanish), Marc Muniesa (Spanish), Verratti, James Rodriguez, Diego Buonanotte, Kryvtsov, Otamendi, Luis Guilherme, Silviu Lung Jr, Arsenio Valpoort, Dodô, Lukaku, Sanogo, Kadlec.

If I remember correctly, your keeper's gash, so I'd strongly suggest getting Guilherme or Silviu Lung Jr. About half of those players cost more than $1.4 M, but I'm presuming you may want to sell some dead wood, which should bring in money for at least some of them. I'd also suggest checking out Raikan's shortlists.
Thank you so much!

Well I was mainly looking to generally strengthen the team and perhaps establish us as serious title contenders, so I don't have a preference for positions at the moment.

Your advice is fantastic and I'll spend today looking those players up, cheers! The keeper is indeed a bit of a weak link and I'll look into those two alternatives as well. And yes, I'm already working on selling players we won't be needing - thank you!

EDIT - Okay, found a few good looking signings using the Shortlists and also had a look at his tactics - thinking of tweaking them to fit my squad.

Thanks again, your help has been invaluable!

Last edited:
I'm Arsenal in the scond season I have Danny Wilson, Vermaelen, Senderos and Djourou (if im really desperate). I also have the youngster Marc Muneisa. Should I buy another CB? If so who? Should I go for Mexes or another good proven CB or someone like Sahko or Subotic?

Hey, I'm Juventus in this season.

I've got 36 Million to spend on a Striker, I tried Balotelli for 30, But Inter rejected because of the Rivalry between Juve and Inter, So I'm looking for a World Class/Target Man Striker. I want something different from Dzeko in this season so if anyone can find anyone for 36 Mill, I'd be very greatful.

I'm Arsenal in the scond season I have Danny Wilson, Vermaelen, Senderos and Djourou (if im really desperate). I also have the youngster Marc Muneisa. Should I buy another CB? If so who? Should I go for Mexes or another good proven CB or someone like Sahko or Subotic?
Depending on how much you have and if you replaced Almunia with a much better goalie, I'd suggest you go for Zapata, he should cost you £15m-£20m in your 2nd season, if you're loaded from sales of players, then I'd recommend Chiellini for £30m-£40m. Or just go for English yungster Shawcross (that is if man u haven't bought him yet as they usually go for him), he turns very very good. I'd get rid of Djourou if I were you, he ain't all that and you can sell for a decent £7m-£10m.

Back