Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hey, I'm Juventus in this season.

I've got 36 Million to spend on a Striker, I tried Balotelli for 30, But Inter rejected because of the Rivalry between Juve and Inter, So I'm looking for a World Class/Target Man Striker. I want something different from Dzeko in this season so if anyone can find anyone for 36 Mill, I'd be very greatful.
Milevskyi and Lukaku.

Hey, I'm Juventus in this season.

I've got 36 Million to spend on a Striker, I tried Balotelli for 30, But Inter rejected because of the Rivalry between Juve and Inter, So I'm looking for a World Class/Target Man Striker. I want something different from Dzeko in this season so if anyone can find anyone for 36 Mill, I'd be very greatful.
Easy, go for Guiseppe Rossi or Hulk, both fantastic!!! Should cost you around £20something though as they hold out on them.

Depending on how much you have and if you replaced Almunia with a much better goalie, I'd suggest you go for Zapata, he should cost you £15m-£20m in your 2nd season, if you're loaded from sales of players, then I'd recommend Chiellini for £30m-£40m. Or just go for English yungster Shawcross (that is if man u haven't bought him yet as they usually go for him), he turns very very good. I'd get rid of Djourou if I were you, he ain't all that and you can sell for a decent £7m-£10m.
So you'd suggest I go for one of the wonderkid DCs instead of someone like Mexes?

I'm Newcastle, just been promoted into the premiership, and I need a good left back, central midfielder and right attacking midfielder all with 4.9million :S.
Any ideas?
You got Jose Enrique and Kadar (who can play as LB too), I'd probably use that for a midfielder, although Alan smith and nolan did well for me when I used Newcastle. You may wanna check your transfer listed players and see who they got there too, I remember I got Diabi and Kolarov on cheap.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

So you'd suggest I go for one of the wonderkid DCs instead of someone like Mexes?
Personally, I'd go for Shawcross orZapata to Mexes, but if you want class, Cheillini would be it.

Personally, I'd go for Shawcross orZapata to Mexes, but if you want class, Cheillini would be it.
Shawcross just been bought by another team, Zapata's mental stats seem abit ify. Cheillini is way too expensive. Why so down on Mexes? Seems like one of the best on the game from the stats.

Shawcross just been bought by another team, Zapata's mental stats seem abit ify. Cheillini is way too expensive. Why so down on Mexes? Seems like one of the best on the game from the stats.
To be honest, his age and I haven't really used him, plus I feel you'd pay way over the odds to get a 30 year old defender. Zapata's mental stats ain't bad, he's low on flair and creativity, which isn't a biggy with defender, plus I've used him and hes usually my top defender, turns better than Vermaelen and you'd get him less price to Mexes. How about Santacroce?

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------[/COLOR]

All are good, but I'd say Huntelaar's the weakest of them.

thnx alot! who else should i get rid of. Also,I have another problem. I have quite a few cm's so who should i get rid of , if any. I have gourcuff, veloso, hamsik, nuri, kroos, verratti and poli.
gourcuff and veloso are guaranteed so who should I sell because I only want about 5 or 6 of them
Any help would be appreciated. thnx :)

To be honest, his age and I haven't really used him, plus I feel you'd pay way over the odds to get a 30 year old defender. Zapata's mental stats ain't bad, he's low on flair and creativity, which isn't a biggy with defender, plus I've used him and hes usually my top defender, turns better than Vermaelen and you'd get him less price to Mexes. How about Santacroce?
Well I already have 3 young wonderkid type defenders (Muniesa, Wilson, Vermaelen). Zapata's mental stats are really poor;
Composure: 13
Concentration: 11
Decisions: 10
Teamwork: 10
Workrate: 12
Determination: 10

its january 2011
ibrahimović got injured for 4 months
i got only bojan
i need another striker
who should i buy
pls help

Thank you so much!

Well I was mainly looking to generally strengthen the team and perhaps establish us as serious title contenders, so I don't have a preference for positions at the moment.

Your advice is fantastic and I'll spend today looking those players up, cheers! The keeper is indeed a bit of a weak link and I'll look into those two alternatives as well. And yes, I'm already working on selling players we won't be needing - thank you!

EDIT - Okay, found a few good looking signings using the Shortlists and also had a look at his tactics - thinking of tweaking them to fit my squad.

Thanks again, your help has been invaluable!

Nae bother at all! :)

DMC - Annan, Sandro, Aron Gunnarsson, Lukman Haruna, Ignacio camacho
LB - Dodo, Gabriel Silva, Joe mattock
AMC - James rodriguez, Diego buonanotte, dudu, Milan Badelj, Marco verratti
ST - Vaclav kadlec, Lacina Traore, jonathan cristaldo, dentinho, neymar, Chad evans, andrej kramaric

ok guys here it goes.

I need a LB, RB, RM and a ST

Club - Hoffenheim ( second season, won the German League and Cup in previous )

Budget - 29 mill.

Thanks for reading.

ok guys here it goes.

I need a LB, RB, RM and a ST

Club - Hoffenheim ( second season, won the German League and Cup in previous )

Budget - 29 mill.

Thanks for reading.

LB - Dodo (Grab fast!)
RB - corchia, tomecak, opare, van der Wiel, Raul
RM - eduardo salvio, Giuliano, kiko Femenia, Tiago Neves, Cristian Tanase, Ryad Boudebouz
ST - Can refer to my previous post

shakhtar donetsk third season, need the best ST money can buy :D 70mil $

LB - Dodo (Grab fast!)
RB - corchia, tomecak, opare, van der Wiel, Raul
RM - eduardo salvio, Giuliano, kiko Femenia, Tiago Neves, Cristian Tanase, Ryad Boudebouz
ST - Can refer to my previous post

thank you, so much.

I've signded : Angel di Maria, Thiago Neves, Tomecak, Kiko Femenia, Otamendi, Dodo, Mchedlidze ( free ), Roberto Carlos ( don't laugh at me lol ) and Martin Galvan.

Not bad, eh ? Still got 9 mill more. Looking for a CB to play along with Otamendi. Any suggestions?

CB - Mathias Jorgensen, Sergiy Kryvtsov, Kyriakos Papadopoulos (one for the future)

CB - Mathias Jorgensen, Sergiy Kryvtsov, Kyriakos Papadopoulos (one for the future)

signed cristaldo in stead. i've got Vorsah, Simunic and got Jorge Andrade ( free ).
The stritkers trio scored 7 goals against Espanyol, thank you very much, again.

Defender Center for Man City Please :D
I just started and buying Modric on AML and i need some DC please

Back