R Shawcross
N Otamendi
C Cuellar
G Chielleni
B Alves
S Kjaer
Naldo.

WERDER BREMAN first season

need a lb back up cb and a quick forward no more then 3 mil 4 each player thanks :)

If someone is intrested, this is how my Barcelona squad looks like in 2014. There were a lot of transfers meanwhile in and out, but only with this players I am truly content at the moment, with the tactics I use.

GK: Valdes and Francisco Jose Triguero (this guy is a regen, but truly talented; I bought him from Gimnastic with 775k euro, and now, at 20 years old, he is on the bench of Spain national squad). Usually I use one young keeper as reserve, because I try to use as much as possible the best keeper and not get the reserve one upset (if he is youg, I can keep him happy with a status as hot prospect or backup).

DC: Pique, Chygrynsky and Sakho (the last one from Paris Saint-Germain, it took me a while to get him, but he is great and can be used on the left side of defense as well - meanwhile I sold the old guys, in 2013 they where already a bit inefficient: Puyol, Marquez, G. Milito - your fans will be upset, but if you have good results, that's ok).

DL/WBL & DR/WBR: On the left G. Bale from Tottenham and Dani Alves is still on the right. I also managed to buy, after a lot of selling and negotiating, D. Santon from Inter - he can play very well on both sides. I sold Abidal and Maxwell.

DMC: Y. Toure and Marchisio. Juventus will not sell Marchisio that fast, so, until I got him, I trained Pique and Xavi to play as DMC as well.

MC: Xavi, Iniesta and Messi. Nothig more to say here ;)

AML: For this position I wanted C. Ronaldo, but well, it seems I can't get him. So I bought Modric from Tottenham, and extraordinary player - after Puyol left, he became the captain.

ST: Bojan and Ibrahimovici. I also trained Messi to play in this position. I have to find a replacement for Ibra, I would like to bring in Pato, but this will be another hard deal to make - I am optimistic anyway ;)

Obviously, you need a lot of money and patience. Patience I have and money I was rising by selling good players, like: Hleb, Henrique, Henry, Muniesa, Busquets, Abidal, Milito, Puyol, Marquez, Keita, Maxwell, but also some youg regen guys (Barcelona have perfect youth facilities).

This is the tactic and the basic squad that I have in 2014 with Barca. If needed, I can also use some young regens that will do an ok job:

http://img339.imageshack.us/f/barca2014.png/

It works for me very well, these are indeed great players, you just need to understand them and play them well. I trained them to play in different roles, so the dynamic is very good when you have suspensions or injuries.

I'm Arsenal in the scond season I have Danny Wilson, Vermaelen, Senderos and Djourou (if im really desperate). I also have the youngster Marc Muneisa. Should I buy another CB? If so who? Should I go for Mexes or another good proven CB or someone like Sahko or Subotic?

go for Otamendi.. As all other are tall and having good heading,he will suit your style. Total of 14 goals conceded by me for my Arsenal 2nd season(Otamendi--Vermaelen partnership) with Djorou and Wilson as subs!!

go for Otamendi.. As all other are tall and having good heading,he will suit your style. Total of 14 goals conceded by me for my Arsenal 2nd season(Otamendi--Vermaelen partnership) with Djorou and Wilson as subs!!
Unfortunately, he is unavailable to me :(

I'm Roma, with a budget of 25m. I need a RB and a MC.
Thanks in advance!

P.S : and a CB, sorry.

Last edited:
Currently with Liverpool and doing quite well. Mikel San Jose(Central Defender) is on loan to Athletic Club, and is wanted by Sporting CP and Besiktas. I have Agger, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos and a couple of youngsters in his position. Should I sell him to the highest bidder? or Is he a potentially good replacement for Carragher?

Id sell him off for a couple of million. I wouldnt say he's a good enough long term replacemeent.

If someone is intrested, this is how my Barcelona squad looks like in 2014. There were a lot of transfers meanwhile in and out, but only with this players I am truly content at the moment, with the tactics I use.

GK: Valdes and Francisco Jose Triguero (this guy is a regen, but truly talented; I bought him from Gimnastic with 775k euro, and now, at 20 years old, he is on the bench of Spain national squad). Usually I use one young keeper as reserve, because I try to use as much as possible the best keeper and not get the reserve one upset (if he is youg, I can keep him happy with a status as hot prospect or backup).

DC: Pique, Chygrynsky and Sakho (the last one from Paris Saint-Germain, it took me a while to get him, but he is great and can be used on the left side of defense as well - meanwhile I sold the old guys, in 2013 they where already a bit inefficient: Puyol, Marquez, G. Milito - your fans will be upset, but if you have good results, that's ok).

DL/WBL & DR/WBR: On the left G. Bale from Tottenham and Dani Alves is still on the right. I also managed to buy, after a lot of selling and negotiating, D. Santon from Inter - he can play very well on both sides. I sold Abidal and Maxwell.

DMC: Y. Toure and Marchisio. Juventus will not sell Marchisio that fast, so, until I got him, I trained Pique and Xavi to play as DMC as well.

MC: Xavi, Iniesta and Messi. Nothig more to say here ;)

AML: For this position I wanted C. Ronaldo, but well, it seems I can't get him. So I bought Modric from Tottenham, and extraordinary player - after Puyol left, he became the captain.

ST: Bojan and Ibrahimovici. I also trained Messi to play in this position. I have to find a replacement for Ibra, I would like to bring in Pato, but this will be another hard deal to make - I am optimistic anyway ;)

Obviously, you need a lot of money and patience. Patience I have and money I was rising by selling good players, like: Hleb, Henrique, Henry, Muniesa, Busquets, Abidal, Milito, Puyol, Marquez, Keita, Maxwell, but also some youg regen guys (Barcelona have perfect youth facilities).

This is the tactic and the basic squad that I have in 2014 with Barca. If needed, I can also use some young regens that will do an ok job:

http://img339.imageshack.us/f/barca2014.png/

It works for me very well, these are indeed great players, you just need to understand them and play them well. I trained them to play in different roles, so the dynamic is very good when you have suspensions or injuries.

I forgot to mention some aspects: of course, this is Barca, you have already good players and enough funds, but this way of tactical thinking in the long run is very useful with other teams as well.

You can sign in very young talented players, but with a long-term strategy in mind, training them in a versatile way. As you can see I have at least 3 players for each position with Barca, and only using 16 base players (Retraining young players is always a good strategy, especially for lower clubs).

2 GK - Valdes and Triguero (also other regen good young keepers), 3 DR - Alves, Santon and Chygrynsky (when Alves is unavailable, you can switch the tactic on the left and attacking with an AMR, making Bale attacking on the left and Chygrynsky supporting on the right; also the AML becomes an AMR - Modric or Messi, and Ibra goes as Trequartista, roaming all over the place), 3 DL - Bale, Sakho and Santon, 3 DC - Pique, Chygrynsky and Sakho, 4 DMC - Toure, Marchisio, Pique, Xavi (here I have more options, because one MC acts as DMC as well), 6 MC (3 attacking MC - Iniesta, Modric, Messi + 3 defending MC - Toure, Xavi, Marchisio), 3 AML - Modric, Iniesta, Messi, 2 AMR - Modric, Messi, 3 FC - Bojan, Ibrahimovici, Messi.

It is very important to have versatile players, as you can swap them and create confusion in the opposition defense and also you have excellent back-up players that you can play as first team. The dynamic is, at least for me, essential.

Currently with Liverpool and doing quite well. Mikel San Jose(Central Defender) is on loan to Athletic Club, and is wanted by Sporting CP and Besiktas. I have Agger, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos and a couple of youngsters in his position. Should I sell him to the highest bidder? or Is he a potentially good replacement for Carragher?

Sell, he doesn't get very good.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

I'm Roma, with a budget of 25m. I need a RB and a MC.
Thanks in advance!

P.S : and a CB, sorry.

Santon, maybe?

RB - Diego Renan
CB - Otamendi, Kryvtsov, Muniesa
MC - Camacho

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

WERDER BREMAN first season

need a lb back up cb and a quick forward no more then 3 mil 4 each player thanks :)

Muniesa, Otamendi, Kryvtsov for CB.

Kadlec becomes pretty fast.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

i am rochdale LGE 2 500k to spend on RB?

You may be able to get Amin Nouri (Vålerenga) or maybe Ladoni (Plays for some Argentinian team) on a free.

Bristol Rovers
start of 2012 - 2013 season
£14M to spend
can only offer £13,000 a week wages

In need of:

AML
AMR
ST

Cheers Chaz
Santon won't sign being from Inter, but i've signed Otamendi and Krrystov. Thanks.

I have a problem. I have quite a few cm's so who should i get rid of , if any. I have gourcuff, veloso, hamsik, nuri, kroos, verratti and poli.
gourcuff and veloso are guaranteed so who should I sell because I only want about 5 or 6 of them
Any help would be appreciated. thnx

I have a problem. I have quite a few cm's so who should i get rid of , if any. I have gourcuff, veloso, hamsik, nuri, kroos, verratti and poli.
gourcuff and veloso are guaranteed so who should I sell because I only want about 5 or 6 of them
Any help would be appreciated. thnx
sell nuri and poli and possibly verratti (provided that he didnt develop well, else keep him)

sell nuri and poli and possibly verratti (provided that he didnt develop well, else keep him)

thnx!
who's the best out of nuri, poli and verratti if they all developed to their best
state the order from best to last

off topic: can you save player instructions and team instructions when you do tactics? If so, could you tell me how plz.
I asked this on the help thread but no one answered my question. thnx!

Last edited:
thnx!
who's the best out of nuri, poli and verratti if they all developed to their best
state the order from best to last

off topic: can you save player instructions and team instructions when you do tactics? If so, could you tell me how plz.
I asked this on the help thread but no one answered my question. thnx!
verratti, poli, nuri

yes you can.

look for the tactic button in the tactics section and click on it. you will see 'save', 'manage tactics' etc

Hi i'm liverpool in 1st season jan transfer window.
help me out by pointing out any areas that i need to strengthen or get better players please? thanks
playing 4 2 3 1 btw :D

Back