Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
What players should i buy when man city guys?, who should i sell and what formations?

bayern

I´m starting season 2 and I need a GK, right FB, a left FB to substitute Lahm and a poacher to substitute Olic.
I have 20 mill to spend.
Thanks

Last edited:
I´m starting season 2 and I need a GK, right FB, a left FB to substitute Lahm and a poacher to substitute Olic.
I have 20 mill to spend.
Thanks
gk: matej delac
rb:diego renan
lb:dodo/ansaldi

what fadl44 said + kadlec as the poacher and maybe emyane(sp) the Nigerian keeper

Delac could be used as back-up, but in a few seasons, he becomes a top goalie.....Rb: Azpiliqueta

Hello, first season with sevillia who should i buy and sell?

first season with barca
have 12 milion to spend
need
DM
AML (right foot)
GK (back up)
RB (back up)
whoi should i sell to make some more cash

first season with barca
have 12 milion to spend
need
DM
AML (right foot)
GK (back up)
RB (back up)
whoi should i sell to make some more cash

suppose you could sell ibrahimovic. you will get a lot of money and i personally think hes overrated anyway. also bojan turns into a world class player in a few years.

advice needed....

Hulk £25m, Sanogo £13.75m, Balotelli £40m, Altidore £40m, Munian £21m, Aguero £52m

i have £68m to spend and could do with at least one of the above

if you could sign any who would it be, deals are all in place by the way just delayed for a week.

thanks

Hello,
Im Napoli first season have 12million to spend looking for a Centre Back and a Striker.
Any help would be appreciated ;)
Cheers

Hello,
Im Napoli first season have 12million to spend looking for a Centre Back and a Striker.
Cheers

sergiy kryvtsov and romelu lukaku

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

advice needed....

Hulk £25m, Sanogo £13.75m, Balotelli £40m, Altidore £40m, Munian £21m, Aguero £52m

if you could sign any who would it be, deals are all in place by the way just delayed for a week.

thanks

definitely aguero and also get sanogo for future

advice needed....

thanks

Hulk and Muniain

Hello,
Cheers

CB - Mathias jorgensen, kyriakos papadopoulos, rafael toloi
ST - vaclav kadlec, dentinho, necid, cristaldo, lacina traore

I have 2 keepers in my 4th season all worthy of the first team IMO one is on loan but I will have to sell one of these two so I can give the regen some mop up duty.
Which to keep while the other develops? Mind you Velaphi hates the regen.

Hey, was just wondering whether it would be worth buying renan fro everton or keeping faith with dan gosling? will gosling really improve to be worthy of a soon to be title chasing side? i have 20m to spend and get renan for 13m (release clause) any advice?

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

advice needed....

thanks

Munian and Sanogo. both are world class players in few years and will do a good job now

Last edited:
Hey, playing Bolton, 2.1M transfer funds left and need some striker to rotation with Klasnic and Elmander (K. Davies is injured). Preferably not a targetman. Thanks in advance...

Hey, playing Bolton, 2.1M transfer funds left and need some striker to rotation with Klasnic and Elmander (K. Davies is injured). Preferably not a targetman. Thanks in advance...

Vaclav Kadlec
Yannick Djalo

Back