Budget - 6.75
Needs - LB
Can't think of any please help.
Thank you

Motherwell 2012/2013
Budget £80m
Needs - defenders
Not too costly and under 26

Its an edited db and the spl rep is the as english prem.

Sunderland - Premier League 2009/2010
Budget - 6.75
Needs - LB
Can't think of any please help.
Thank you

Gabriel silva, joe mattock, dodo, joao paolo, kim dong jin (can get for free)

Motherwell 2012/2013
Budget £80m
Needs - defenders
Not too costly and under 26

Its an edited db and the spl rep is the as english prem.

Mathias jorgensen, sergiy kryvtsov, tomecak, raul, opare, beevers, gabriel silva, dodo, jeremy helan

Hello.
I just started a season with Arsenal.
It's the first day of the season, and I was wondering who I should buy, and who I should sell.
My transferbudget is 49-50m.
Maybe some nice person would tell me what I should do :)
Cheers! :)

Here is my squad:
(You can't see Vito Mannone and Wojciech Szczesny on the screenshot) :)

AC Milan

July 2009... Need a backup for Pirlo (DM deep lying playmaker) an Gatusso (CM Ball wining). 15M to spend.
Thanks

Anthony Annan, and Sandro. Rosenborg and Internacional , hope i helped

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Hello.
I just started a season with Arsenal.
It's the first day of the season, and I was wondering who I should buy, and who I should sell.
My transferbudget is 49-50m.
Maybe some nice person would tell me what I should do :)

Here is my squad:
(You can't see Vito Mannone and Wojciech Szczesny on the screenshot) :)

You have to by a quality keeper, like Ochoa, backup for clichy, lets say criscito, a good central defender like Bochetti or Papasthapoulos, both from Genoa, and a replacement for Walcott, Perotti from Sevilla or Renato Augusto :D

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

You have to by a quality keeper, like Ochoa, backup for clichy, lets say criscito, a good central defender like Bochetti or Papasthapoulos, both from Genoa, and a replacement for Walcott, Perotti from Sevilla or Renato Augusto :D
I only know 1 of those players.
Are you sure that I should not buy 1 or 2 quality players? I agree that I need a new goalkeeper.
But I need "bigger" more "famous" players?

Im playing with Real Madrid, im not a big fan of arsenal mate . Real will probably make a bid for Gallas. dont sell bendtner, he turns out a genious . try to sell Traore, i cant remember anyone else

Im playing with Real Madrid, im not a big fan of arsenal mate . Real will probably make a bid for Gallas. dont sell bendtner, he turns out a genious . try to sell Traore, i cant remember anyone else
If I sell Bendtner. I can surely buy Dzeko, which will make my team stronger to win the Prem.
Do I get more transfermoney for the next season then :) ?

If you are capable of winning titles yes, mate, non the less, you still have a great deal of money . DO NOT SELL NICKLAS BENDTNER, at least try to sell Eduardo mate :D Dzeko is great, but if I were you I would try to buy Gabby Agbonlahor :D

If you are capable of winning titles yes, mate, non the less, you still have a great deal of money . DO NOT SELL NICKLAS BENDTNER, at least try to sell Eduardo mate :D Dzeko is great, but if I were you I would try to buy Gabby Agbonlahor :D
Give me 3 good reasons why I should not sell Bendtner?
I can buy players better than him with a larger amount of potential for a... Yes, a higher price.
I am thinking about - Neymar etc. More potential, and he's better?
But can you give me 3 good reasons?

Fantastic heading, good technique and killer instinct mate, for me personally . he becomes world class , i can tell you that :D

Fantastic heading, good technique and killer instinct mate, for me personally . he becomes world class , i can tell you that :D
I will think about it.
Yeah, I agree with that, but I just think I can find more quality in other players.
Thanks for the help.

Playing liverpool, looking for central defender. Should i get Zapata or Fazio? i already have albiol, carragher, skrtel.

I agree with not selling Bendtner, said this to a mate the other day who sold him to me for 7.5m while I was at man city. He's one striker in this game a lot have not discovered or talk about when mentioning strikers, he does score goals. Eduardo, I will sell, hugely disappointed at how he was designed for the game, seems accurate to last season. Not so sure about Agbonlahor though, I have used him quite often in attempt to get more English players at Arsenal and he never impresses me.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Playing liverpool, looking for central defender. Should i get Zapata or Fazio? i already have albiol, carragher, skrtel.
Get Zapata!!!

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Traore I won't sell, he IS good, I use him as LAM and he does chip in goals, infact he sometimes makes me sit Nasri on the bench while he gets a nod. I'd sell Denilson and Diaby, Eduardo as well if you need serious cash, Silvestre mos def plus get a goalie, Almunia is *****!!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Why would you wanna replace Thoe??? That's mad, he's awesome in the game.

Schalke 04

I only have 4M to spend who should i sell put Jermaine Jones on loan but want to sell either Kevin Kuryani or Asamoah what should I do its also 24th of August

Back