Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Well i have both zapata and fazio.
Fazio is more stopper,Very high,Good jumping,20 Strenghs.
Zapata is more fast is a cover will suit him more.
They work together very well on me sevilla save

I only have 4M to spend who should i sell put Jermaine Jones on loan but want to sell either Kevin Kuryani or Asamoah what should I do its also 24th of August

Which position are you looking for? I guess you should sell Asamoah.

AC Milan

July 2009... Need a backup for Pirlo (DM deep lying playmaker) an Gatusso (CM Ball wining). 15M to spend.
Thanks

40M to spend now. Any suggestion? Please.
Thanks

1 Thomas Müller Bayern Munich
2 Ángel di María Benfica/Real Madrid
3 Sergio Canales Racing/Real Madrid
4 Kerrison FC Barcelona

This is some good buys :)

looking for a full on attacking midfielder that can play across the whole of the midfield (RLC). moneys no problem. im inter milan btw...

dudu, renato augusto, marquinhos, buonanotte, toni kroos, dzagoev

looking for a full on attacking midfielder that can play across the whole of the midfield (RLC). moneys no problem. im inter milan btw...

Nasri, Arshavin, Gourcuff, Messi, Kaka

A few of them might need a bit of training just to finish off a position or two but they are all great.

who should i sell. i am ac milan and i want to raise funds for diego renan and e GK

Jankulovski, Storari, Onyewu, and Borrielo( I love Borriello, but if you are in need, sell him mate)
Hope i helped

Barca just bid 40M on Giuseppe Rossi in my game which is his minimum release clause. :S :O
Need a replacement striker, with an EU Passport. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Barca just bid 40M on Giuseppe Rossi in my game which is his minimum release clause. :S :O

edin dzeko, andrek kramaric, vaclav kadlec, hulk, lukaku, sanogo, milevskyi, tafer! Most of them are for the future!

Considering Rossi is more of a fast striker I would say offer him a new contract and raise his minimum release fee clause otherwise get Vukcinic or Manuel Mata or I would personally put another 10 million in and get Aguero from his release fee.

most of this guys wont join because of my reputation (managing Villareal) or like in Dzeko's or Hulk's case wont work because they dont have an EU passport (Spain has a maximum of 3 players without an EU passport). I should have arround 50M available after the Rossi deal (I likely wont match because I think 40M is a lot for him) but cant really use it because most wont join. Should be ready to step in immediately as I just have Nilmar (who has troubles settling in) and a young Daniel Aquino.

Edit: thank god, will only join them in July so I still have him for 6 more months and have some time to look for a replacement :)

Last edited:
I am manager of Palermo at the beginning of the 4rth season.I've got 60 million budget (Champion's League champions last season) should I buy Robinho?

I am manager of Palermo at the beginning of the 4rth season.I've got 60 million budget (Champion's League champions last season) should I buy Robinho?
**** no, there a cheaper players hot there, jovetic for example

I dont really care about money,as it seems he will be my only signing,I just want to know if he adapts fine at Serie A

Back