Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I need a good right back for man city any ideas?
hopefully no more than £30M

Diego renan would be a fantastic signing, 15 m tops !
also, Azpilicuetta, bad spelling, he starts at Osasuna, Mathias Jorgensen plays fairly good at RB :D but if you have the money, try Sergio Ramos or even Nicolas N'Koulou ( evolves like a beast)

Hope i helped mate

Hey, Im pretty new to this site just need a bit of guidence, My First team squad is

GK: Cech, Hart
DF: Bosingwa, Terry, Carvalho, Zhirkov, Bertrand, Ivanovic, Musacciho, Mancienne
MF: Ivan Rakitic, Lampard, Essien, Mikel, Luis Gustavo, Rodwell, Cattermole,
Wingers/Forwards: Afellay, Elia, Sanchez, J.Cole, Kalou(looknig to sell him)
ST: Anelka(Selling him too), Drogba, Lukaku, Mileskyi

I am looking for young defenders to start replacing my aging back four, but only slowly like 1 by .I am just about to start my third season, I am in july for my third season. I have about 60 million. First two season I won everything apart from in my second season I failed to win the FA Cup. My current back four is

Zhirkov Terry Cavalho Bosingwa

Any ideas about the defence or any other part of my team? Thanks in advance :)

Sell some of your reserve team and players you don't need, but don't sell Thomas Ince ( He'll become beast in the future). I'm going to attached a sreenshot for you will Lucas and Thomas Ince. I recommed you selling the gk from brazil and buy this guy Sander Danes.

january in first season with inter milan. good EU national young backup left back for chivu anyone?

also looking at slowly replacing the ageing inter players with younger players...

january in first season with inter milan. good EU national young backup left back for chivu anyone?

also looking at slowly replacing the ageing inter players with younger players...

Domenico Criscito from Genoa to the left, or Regini, i think he is from Sampdoria. what ageing players mate? be more specific please

Sell some of your reserve team and players you don't need, but don't sell Thomas Ince ( He'll become beast in the future). I'm going to attached a sreenshot for you will Lucas and Thomas Ince. I recommed you selling the gk from brazil and buy this guy Sander Danes.

sorry to be off topic, but what skin are you using mate, looks cool :)

Everton first season have £15m to spend
Looking for a striker who can get at least 20 goals a season and is over 6ft

And should i play Yobo at centre back and put heitinga at right back or should i buy another Right Back ?

Thanks

Everton first season have £15m to spend
Looking for a striker who can get at least 20 goals a season and is over 6ft

And should i play Yobo at centre back and put heitinga at right back or should i buy another Right Back ?

Thanks
can't remeber what his attributes are like at the start of the game, but mattia destro from inter develops into a quality player and should be available on the cheap at the start of the game as he is young. here's his attributes in 2016. or would you prefer a more experienced player ready for first team straight away?

yeah mate a more experienced striker is what im looking for age between 23 - 28 any ideas ??

thanks for the suggestion i will check him out anyway for the future

Hi, I am at the end of season 1 with Bolton, I qualified to Europa League through League Cup and I am in need of 1 striker (cause I sold Elmander (7.75M and last time he scored for me was in October, it was pretty good deal), currently I have Kevin Davies, Vaclav Kadlec and Salvador Cabanas) and 1 full back preferably the one who can play on both left and right side (cause Sam Ricketts wants to go to Everton).

Also, I would like you to tell me some reinforcements for my squad, playing 4-2-2-2 I want to gent better in order to play well in Europe.

G: Jääskälainen/Al Habsi
LB: Paul Robinson/Sam Ricketts (but Ricketts will go away)
CB: Gary Cahill/Joey O'Brien
CB: Zat Knight/Joey O'Brien
RB: Gretar Steinsson/Sam Ricketts (but Ricketts will go away)
CM (ball winning): Fabrice Muamba/Chris Basham
CM (advanced playmaker): Haris Medunjanin/Pedro Morales
ALM (inside forward): Pedro Morales/Stuart Holden (also Ricardo Gardner)
ARM (winger): Lee Chung-Yong/Stuart Holden (also thinking about signing Weiss for another year loan)
ST (Target Man): Kevin Davies/no other target man
ST (Poacher): Salvador Cabanas/Vaclav Kadlec

The funds should be around 20-25M ...

yeah mate a more experienced striker is what im looking for age between 23 - 28 any ideas ??

thanks for the suggestion i will check him out anyway for the future

i see, you could maybe try mladen petric from HSV, or possibly oscar cardozo from benfica. not sure how much cardozo would cost, but both of them are good finishers, good headers, and as a bonus they're both great free kick and penalty takers, in particular cardozo. if you're looking for more of a bargain, but vastly experienced aged 29, you could opt for mexican kikin fonseca who is strong,determined,hard working,agressive,brave.

what you think mate?

thinking about Cardozo mate cheers

do you think i should play Yobo at Centre back instead of Heitinga and put Heitinga at Right Back . Or should i leave yobo out and get another right back and let Heitinga play in the centre with Jagielka

thinking about Cardozo mate cheers

do you think i should play Yobo at Centre back instead of Heitinga and put Heitinga at Right Back . Or should i leave yobo out and get another right back and let Heitinga play in the centre with Jagielka

if you were willing to budge on the 6ft criteria, i'd also consider giuseppe rossi, he bangs in the goals in the premiership and even tho he's not the biggest, still challenges in the air. im not to familiar with how to best use the evrton squad, but having a quick look, i personally would say that you're best shout would be to play yobo and jagielka at centre back. they are both big lads, great strength, and yobo is really fast with 18 pace and 17 acceleration. so, you could either stick heitinga at right back, or look for another right back. the disadvantage with having heitinga at right back is he's not the fastest so he's not going to be the best bombing up the wing to help in attacks and then getting back to defend.

i'll tell what i can do and you can either take it on board or tell me im crazy. but i'd play jags and yobo at centre back, sell distin who is shortly turning 32 while you'll still get good money for him, and then buy a good right back with that money youve raised. you'll then have heitinga, rodwell, and phil neville, as great cover for your defence, assuming your playing baines at left back?

Anyone know a wonderkid centre midfielder? I usually buy Aaron Ramsey but i'm finding it hard to buy him as Tottenham. Any suggestions? I've got £20 million. Cheers!

yes i am playing baines

Cheers for the reply

the board seem to think Heitinga is better though ??

yes i am playing baines

Cheers for the reply

the board seem to think Heitinga is better though ??

he definitly looks as though he'd be better at centre back than full back, but you cant not play jagielka, and to me, yobo just looks so strong and fast, you couldnt leave him out either. for example, if you were up against a pacey but light wait striker like maybe defoe, heitinga would have no chance if if he got past him, where as yobo would have a great chance of cathcing up with him and would definitly be able to outstrength him get him off the ball. also, yobo has superior height, and jumping, so would be better at clearing long balls from the back, and balls pumped into your area. this is all just my oponion mate, yobo looks quality to me, and jagielka's concentration 15, anticipation 16, and influence 16, is so valuable.

Back