Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Fast answer please, Ochoa or Hart to Tottenham??
up to you whoever is cheaper i suppose.

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

How do i get chris 23 update can you plz tell me
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/chris22-summer-update-back-to-basics-t40815.html
Its the first post.
Would recommend.
Searching the neoseeker fm fourm or even the fmbase fourms for a later transfer update.
Wilson is still with rangers.
Henry still F/T etc.
Dont know what date its correct to tho.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Has any one got rooney tht is scored 30 or more goals in one season

Hey, I'm currently managing Man C and I'm in my second season, I managed to qualify for Europe, so I need to strengthen my squad, Now I've got 50M to spend.

I made an offer for Pique for 45M, Barca accepted but unfortunately Pique didn't, so can anyone reccomend any world class CB's?

Thanks in advance.

45mil for Pique?? :S

CB: Ryan shawcross, per mertesacker, alex silva, Domenico Criscito, philip mexes

Last edited:
Not all i am using the chris 23 update and when i was playing as celtic i got work permits for bth with no probs.
Since when was Celtic part of league 1? Anyways no harm in trying. You may sneak him in. I've tried on a few Championship saves and have failed and had to send to a feeder club in Belgium

Last edited:
Im Newcastle and coming up to January im signing Canales (5m) Toloi (Free) but I really need to buy a goalie because Joe Hart is going to Barcelona for 15m I have tried Adler, Enyeama and Akinfeev but they all want too much money for them got 15m to spend

Gk - Luis guilherme, matej delac, sergio asenjo, rui patricio, alphonse areola

Since when was Celtic part of league 1? Anyways no harm in trying. You may sneak him in. I've tried on a few Championship saves and have failed and had to send to a feeder club in Belgium
What do you mean.Also southhampton are in league2

Yeah no sorry my mistake there un league 1 but i just beat off hoffenheim to the signiture of anthony annan.

Last edited:
+ Zacharie Boucher, Fabio (18), Jan Oblak, Ochoa

Nice list but Im looking for someone older

This is my team I need help on who I should sell

GK- Hart/Smithies
DL- Enrique/ Mattock
DC- Taylor/ Toloi
DC- Kompany/ Spence
DR- Taylor/ Ribiero
ML- Mollo
CDM- Sissoko
MR- Ben Arfa
CAM- Canales/ Bojinov
ST- Gignac/ Guiza
ST- Traore/ Carrol

Last edited:
View attachment 92759 View attachment 92760

These are my current transfers and my best current starting line up according to al stewart my *** man.
Anyway would like to know any other signings and who should i sell have a 8m pound budget left will have to be sholvled into wages tho as i only have 2.9k per week in wages.

View attachment 92759 View attachment 92760

These are my current transfers and my best current starting line up according to al stewart my *** man.
Anyway would like to know any other signings and who should i sell have a 8m pound budget left will have to be sholvled into wages tho as i only have 2.9k per week in wages.

What patch or transfer update are you using(hernandez in united already?) and smalling?

Hi, I've just started a new season with Cardiff City. And I'm looking for some quality free players as they have give me a transfer budget of £0. Mind you the wage bill ain't that much better either but still, I managed to get rid of a few dead wood players.

Thanks in advanced.

What patch or transfer update are you using(hernandez in united already?) and smalling?
Chris23 update.I have posted a link to it in this thread eithier on this page or 117 im not sure which.Didnt check.

Hi, I've just started a new season with Cardiff City. And I'm looking for some quality free players as they have give me a transfer budget of £0. Mind you the wage bill ain't that much better either but still, I managed to get rid of a few dead wood players.

Thanks in advanced.

Which position(s) are you looking for?

Thanks in advanced.

Take a look at my post just above about my southhampton game.Basically had a new team for free thanks to completly free loans(didnt even have to pay wages) plus some good free transfers.

Thanks in advanced.

Have a look at an Iranian midfielder called Zandi, also look at a few loan deals like Mark Davies from Bolton.

Im looking for a backup striker to Balotelli and Torres.

Budget: 142 Million
Looking to spend: As little as possible, i've been looking upto 15 million.
Wages: Anything good value, not like Iker Munians 44k a week demands at 17!

I'm after a value buy, Cristaldo and Villalva have also been looked at, but im not willing to spend 18 million on them, which is being asked. I tried Artem Milevskyi at first, but he had no consistency when covering injury's.

Back