Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hi all,

Just began my 2nd season with Chelsea and I lost Kalou and Joe Cole (wouldnt renew contracts for some reason), current transfer budget is at about £65m.
I'm looking for a forward to replace Anelka and an AMR.

Dzeko + Sanchez good targets?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

Just began my 2nd season with Chelsea and I lost Kalou and Joe Cole (wouldnt renew contracts for some reason), current transfer budget is at about £65m.
I'm looking for a forward to replace Anelka and an AMR.

Dzeko + Sanchez good targets?

Thanks in advance
sanchez can play both in amr and st position. anyway, you might want to try

amr:

yoann gourcuff
radja nainggoian
jorge valdivia
thiago neves
jesus navas
luka modric (not sure if spurs will sell due to rivary)
chinedu obasi
adam ljajic
zoran tosic
ashley young
james milner
alejandro gomez
sebastian blanco
chris eagles
sotris ninis
renato augusto
tranquillo barnetta
miralem pjanic

st:

demba ba
artem milevskyi
jimmy briand
oscar cardozo
yannick djalo (quality player and cannot be underestimated)
robert acquafresca
alberto paloschi
yaya sanogo
mario balotelli
yannis tafer
nicola kalinic
neymar
marquinhos

cmh9090: any chance you could filter those lists down to maybe top drawer players (i.e chelsea standard)

reason i ask about the 2 named players is I've only heard good things about em, never bought them in any of my games, also with this budget, is there anyone better for each position than named?

I am arsenal and i want to buy a good midfielder but no-one ever comes even when i pay about 10 above their original price

Zolpidem: Balotelli for definite, can play either role your after and will net.

I'd also suggest splashing on either toni kroos (about 10 mill) or luka modric (25+). Modric is forever present, amazing buy!

Aresnalforeva, Younsgter or someone in their prime? Often you pay far more than 10mill on their value on top class players, try looking at Yoann Gourcuff and Modric, Modric will cost you 25 mill or so, i paid 27 mill but worth every penny twice over.

Thanks, will try not to risk using them too much in the high profile games, there only 17 and 18, and i lose patience with slacking players fast. I'm also in the market for a left back, preferably an ageing one in his peak who wont cost too much?

By the by, good luck with the national service!
Kolarov from Lazio.
Criscito from Genoa.
Neither are aging well im not sure of there ages but criscito is still young.
Both are very good tho.Probably 2 of the best lb in the game.
If you want more experience you could try figeroua from wigan(me thinks).
Would go for ciscito or kolarov before him tho.

Goalkeeper:
Alphonse Areola - PSG - now 2/5 potential 4/5
Rene Adler - Leverkusen - 4/5 - 4/5
Alex Smithies - Huddersfield 2/5 - 5/5

Defender, Right:
Cesar Azpilicueta - 3/5 - 5/5
Sebastian Cochia - Le Mans - 3/5 - 4/5
Omer Toprak - Freiberg - 3/5 - 5/5

Defender, Left:
Gabriel Silva - Palmeiras - 2/5 - 4/5
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim - 3/5 - 4/5
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik - Havre FC - 1/5 - 4/5

Defender, Centre:
David Luiz - Benfica - 4/5 - 5/5
Breno - Bayern - 3/5 - 3/5
Andre Wisdom - Liverpool - 1/5 - 3/5

Midfield, Right:
Georgino Wijnaldum - Feynoord - 2/5 - 4/5
Gervinho - Lille - 2/5 - 4/5
Freddy Adu - Benfica - 2/5 - 3/5

Midfield, Left:
Diego Buonanotte - River - 2/5 - 5/5
Toni Kroos - Bayern - 3/5 - 5/5
Fabio Coentrao - Benfica - 2/5 - 3/5

Midfield. Centre:
Yann M'Vila - Stade Rennais - 2/5 - 5/5
Sergio Canales - Real Madrid - 3/5 - 5000000/5
Miralem Pjanic - Lyon - 4/5 - 5/5

Striker:
Romelu Lukaku - Anderlecht - 3/5 - 5/5
Yaya Sanogo - AJ Auxerre - 2/5 - 4/5
David N'gog - Liverpool - 4/5 - 4/5

Hope this helps any feedback would be appreciated.

Am Southhampton 1st season 15m budget lookign for anyone really.
Am already looking into trying to get
Enyeama
Zhevnov
Alexander
Campbell
Consigli
Cristaldo
Eagles
Fabio
Hernandez(Man Utd)
Insua
Lewandowski
Lukaku
Otamendi
Martin Palermo
Rivaldo
Robbie Savage
Smalling
A.Yakubu
Verratti
Annan
I know i wont get most of them and some of them are only loans but this is my first real go at lower league teams.
Played as Leeds once for awhile only played till like december and never really went back into it.
So any help would be aprreciated.

Can someone help me wud aguero be a good swap for torres if not how wud be a good replacement

Can someone help me wud aguero be a good swap for torres if not how wud be a good replacement

To be honest probably not.
Alot of people are saying he doesnt peform for them altho other say he does.Its really up to you.
If u are playing a lone striker id probably buy edin dzeko.
Altho its up to you.
If you can get the performaces out of aguero then get him.Because he is good.

Can you help with mine.

To be honest probably not.
Alot of people are saying he doesnt peform for them altho other say he does.Its really up to you.
If u are playing a lone striker id probably buy edin dzeko.
Altho its up to you.
If you can get the performaces out of aguero then get him.Because he is good.

Can you help with mine.
When i was leeds i got some players on loan and then just brought players that i needed i dont all ways go for the big name players just look around clubs in the same league and try get them if you need them.

Yoblackcat
What team are you are u getting aguero in or are u getting torres in.
Jack Fulham has just confused me.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

When i was leeds i got some players on loan and then just brought players that i needed i dont all ways go for the big name players just look around clubs in the same league and try get them if you need them.

Yeah i know that im just seeing who i can get im expected to win the league i have no choice in the matter board says u have to win.
Oh well.Hernandez and muamba in on free loans.I shouldnt do to badly now hopefully enyeama joins and i will be practically sorted except for a defender or 2

Yoblackcat
What team are you are u getting aguero in or are u getting torres in.
Jack Fulham has just confused me.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Yeah i know that im just seeing who i can get im expected to win the league i have no choice in the matter board says u have to win.
Oh well.Hernandez and muamba in on free loans.I shouldnt do to badly now hopefully enyeama joins and i will be practically sorted except for a defender or 2
I am getting aguero for man city and maybe selling torres but i wud like same help

Can you help with mine.

Any of the non-eu guys you might as well forget - you're not getting work permits unless you plan on sending them to a feeder club.(ie Otamendi and Cristaldo).

buy good local talent - Alex Smithies( Hudderfield- GK) Jonjo Shelvey (CAM Charlton), Loan Kakuta as well

Any of the non-eu guys you might as well forget - you're not getting work permits unless you plan on sending them to a feeder club.(ie Otamendi and Cristaldo).

buy good local talent - Alex Smithies( Hudderfield- GK) Jonjo Shelvey (CAM Charlton), Loan Kakuta as well

Why would nti get work permits tho.Shelvey is at liverpool.Considering Smithies doubtful he wud join.Unsure bout kakuta.Will take a loo round tho.

They have to play a certain number of games for the national team or carry a big enough rep. Because they are so young they satisfy neither criteria.

Are you using an updated DB with all the moves for the upcoming season included?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-gain-work-permits-t23726.html

Most of the above is incorrect!

An EU player (i.e. a player whose nationality is of an EU state) will automatically be given a work permit.

A non-EU player must have played in 75% of their competitive international games in the last 2 years, if their country is ranked in the top 70 in the world.

If they have not played enough competitive international games, or their country is not ranked highly enough, you may appeal. The appeal will then be based on the player as an individual, on a range of criteria such as his reputation and ability.

The work permit is attached to the contract. E.g. if you offer him a 5 year contract, his work permit will also be for 5 years. A new contract, either at your club, or another club if you sell/loan him, will require a new work permit.

You may only sign a player without a work permit if you have a feeder club with which you have a residency relationship. These clubs are in countries where the time it takes to gain nationality is shorter than the UK (5 years). For English clubs, Spain and Belgium are most common. The player is signed to you, but cannot play in competitive games, but can then be sent to your feeder team for as many seasons as is required for him to get EU nationality.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Back