Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
try buying edison cavani. hes great striker scored 20 goals in 18 games for my birmingham squad and he only cost me 9 million and he was on 20k a week.

Im signing Canales for 5m but I dont know who to sell out of

Danny Guthrie Alan Smith or Bojinov I feel Bojinov still has a future at the club and he's been impressive this season

Im signing Canales for 5m but I dont know who to sell out of

Danny Guthrie Alan Smith or Bojinov I feel Bojinov still has a future at the club and he's been impressive this season

You should sell Guthrie or preferably Smith because Smith if a lot older and may collect a better fee, another point on Smith is that he'll be on much higher wages than Guthrie.

i need a left back for my middlesbrought team im in 1st season and i can give 2-2.5 mil for him

i need a left back for my middlesbrought team im in 1st season and i can give 2-2.5 mil for him

Try Kyle Naughton from Spurs on loan shud be a ln fee of 1.6m is alot for a loan but he is good. plus he plays right back as well.
You could also try Olivier Bernard.Think thats his name. on a free transfer.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Also on free transfer are fabio aurelio but he might not join and wilfred bouma have no experience with him but my bro had him in his liverpool game and he said he would definatley give him another year there and then leave him go becasue he is old.
I am assumeing u have a summer update but if not then naughton ca still be got on loan.Aureilo wont be a f/t and i dont know about the other 2.

Try Kyle Naughton from Spurs on loan shud be a ln fee of 1.6m is alot for a loan but he is good. plus he plays right back as well.
You could also try Olivier Bernard.Think thats his name. on a free transfer.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Also on free transfer are fabio aurelio but he might not join and wilfred bouma have no experience with him but my bro had him in his liverpool game and he said he would definatley give him another year there and then leave him go becasue he is old.
I am assumeing u have a summer update but if not then naughton ca still be got on loan.Aureilo wont be a f/t and i dont know about the other 2.

thanks ive already tried to sign aurelio and bouma but they choose other clubs.bernard doesnt look very good to me.I think il try lukovic he s transfer listed for 1.5 mil i hope someone dont get him before me :P

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Bernard was recommened to me he hasnt played much for me at southampton yet tho as i said kyle naughton can play back there and since he came he has been starting most matches.

naughton is already out on loan and blackburn just stole lucovic from me...
do you think i should sign arthur boka?he seems decent and his only 2 mil

2/3rds of a way through a second season with united, just need to find a new no. 1 keeper as Van der Saar is pretty much over the hill, Foster is good as a no. 2, Kuzschak is a little unreliable. Looked at obvious ones aka Lloris and Akinfeev but not really looking at spending as much as my scouts are estimating. Did examine Tim Wiese from Werder Bremen, but unsure about his abilitities.

any suggestions?

p.s. does De Laet turn out any good, aka could he replace O'Shea and play ata similar level, anyone know?

2/3rds of a way through a second season with united, just need to find a new no. 1 keeper as Van der Saar is pretty much over the hill, Foster is good as a no. 2, Kuzschak is a little unreliable. Looked at obvious ones aka Lloris and Akinfeev but not really looking at spending as much as my scouts are estimating. Did examine Tim Wiese from Werder Bremen, but unsure about his abilitities.

any suggestions?

p.s. does De Laet turn out any good, aka could he replace O'Shea and play ata similar level, anyone know?

Wiese is good but you should also look at Ochoa, Hart, Smithies and Benaglio.

Who is the best player on football manger?

Cristiano Ronaldo.

To anyone using genie scout.I just started at city and i know i only started with southampton this morning but i can never stick to a game but i am going to stick to my city game.Reason why is simple according to genie scout balotelli in my game has a PA of 200 and when i pressed the button to show what he will become it was 200 as well sometimes people might have a pa of like 180 but might only turn out 160.So as 200 is the highest I signed baotelli as soon as i could 29m.But you have to believe thats a bargin even tho he is 19 but when he is like 23 or 24 he could be worth around 150m as he has more pa than ronaldo or messi.Ha i love my game.Even tho total spending amounted to 178m.

To anyone using genie scout.I just started at city and i know i only started with southampton this morning but i can never stick to a game but i am going to stick to my city game.Reason why is simple according to genie scout balotelli in my game has a PA of 200 and when i pressed the button to show what he will become it was 200 as well sometimes people might have a pa of like 180 but might only turn out 160.So as 200 is the highest I signed baotelli as soon as i could 29m.But you have to believe thats a bargin even tho he is 19 but when he is like 23 or 24 he could be worth around 150m as he has more pa than ronaldo or messi.Ha i love my game.Even tho total spending amounted to 178m.

That is great, I think Balotelli has -10 PA so his potential ability will be anything between 180-200 which great, make sure you give him enough first team football and the right training schedule though otherwise he won't reach his potential.

Back