Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Cheers I searched for Toloi and he was released so i snapped him quality player

Im coming up to January and i need a good Keeper Barcelona offered 12 million for Joe Hart and my replacement Alex Smithies is too young any ideas?

Ochoa, Lung Jr., Christian Eyeanga (sp?) are the names i would look @....the nigerian keeper Eyeange is failyr cheap and has great stats

ive just started a chelsea season and i dont know who to buy to ensure i win the league any ideas?

ive just started a chelsea season and i dont know who to buy to ensure i win the league any ideas?

First you must choose your tactics and than see witch players you dont need than sell them and buy players who can really improve your lineup

Any good left backs? Currently usig Chiellini with Marcelo as backup but the former plays best as a CB. Budget of $40 million, though I'm willing to sell to raise money.

Lahm?

yes Lahm is probably one of the best left backs but Bayern wont let him easy,in my saves i bought kolarov and bale and they were great

Cristico from genoa is also very good,if not better than lahm if few seasons

Cristico from genoa is also very good,if not better than lahm if few seasons
I decided to go for Criscito, thank you! :)

@zeerax - Unfortunately, Kolarov doesn't appear in my database! :( Thanks for the help mate.

I decided to go for Criscito, thank you! :)

@zeerax - Unfortunately, Kolarov doesn't appear in my database! :( Thanks for the help mate.

How does criscito appaear and kolarov doesnt kolarov plays for lazio and cricito playes for genoa surley if there in the same league and u have italy loaded then kolarov would be in it.

hmm... his a world class player in real life he transfered to city for 18 mil.i have no idea why he doesn't appears

Hey can anyone help me i need a new goal kepper for chelsea i am willing to spend up to 25 mill 30 at the most.

Hi guys , need some help here. I started with Sunderland and I need , let me see , a GK , CD , AMC , ST. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys , need some help here. I started with Sunderland and I need , let me see , a GK , CD , AMC , ST. Thanks in advance.

Vincent Enyeama - GK
Mathias Jorgensen - CB
James Rodriguez - AMC
David Goodwillie - ST

CB: sergiy kryvtsov, loic nestor, ivan ivanov
AMC: diego buonanotte, patricio rodriguez, milan badelj
ST - vaclav kadlec, lacina traore, jonathan cristaldo, michael eneramo, tomas necid

In need of a third goalkeeper, budget of 147 mill, hah!

I have Reina as first choice, then i have two great youth prospects, a regen and Areola, but not sure wether to buy in a second choice keeper or rely on youngsters, any ideas? or any top-class keepers who will stay as backup for a couple of seasons happily?

In need of a third goalkeeper, budget of 147 mill, hah!

I have Reina as first choice, then i have two great youth prospects, a regen and Areola, but not sure wether to buy in a second choice keeper or rely on youngsters, any ideas? or any top-class keepers who will stay as backup for a couple of seasons happily?
this will do, dont get any more keepers as not many are happy to be backups

Thanks, will try not to risk using them too much in the high profile games, there only 17 and 18, and i lose patience with slacking players fast. I'm also in the market for a left back, preferably an ageing one in his peak who wont cost too much?

By the by, good luck with the national service!

Last edited:
Back