Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K

andriy yarmolenko, mattia destro, ched evans, jonathan cristaldo, lacina traore, michael eneramo, robert lewandowski, roman zozulya, andrej kramaric, daniel villalva

andriy yarmolenko, mattia destro, ched evans, jonathan cristaldo, lacina traore, michael eneramo, robert lewandowski, roman zozulya, andrej kramaric, daniel villalva
Thanks alot, managed to get Cristaldo on loan with an option to buy!

Sampdoria first season , Im looking for an anchor man and a striker, up to 5, 6 M, what can you recommend?

Yannick Djalo up front? Maybe a bit steep for him, and for anchorman... Sandro?

I have made a bid for Yannick Djalo, i always forget the lad, Sandro is a bit more difficult mate, can you recommend another one ?

Currenlty nearing the end of my first watford season.

im am looking to sign striker that will be good in the champpionship and competitve in the premier league

ive got 400k to spend and a wage budget of 10k

any suggestions?

cheers.

You could of tried to buy Srna from Shaktar...

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

102mil actually pretty ridiculous i know but there are no other decent right backs and i only needed one player so thought might aswell

You could of tried to buy Srna from Shaktar

I'm Leeds 2014, Last season i fnished 9th and i need a LB, the board have accepted an offer for renan for 33m from roma ... Please help
Thank you in advance

PS Money not a problem

I'm Leeds 2014, Last season i fnished 9th and i need a LB, the board have accepted an offer for renan for 33m from roma ... Please help
Thank you in advance

PS Money not a problem

Chiellini, Lahm if money is no issue.

My third season is about to start as Liverpool and I have a selection problem with the attacking mid position. I play with three and right now i have:
Gerrard
Maitas Fernandez
Steven Defour
Renato Augusto
A. Aquilani
Angel Di Maria
Stevan Jovetic

Who should I start? Gerrard is a lock but I don't know who to start as the other two because their all class. I feel bad having 3 world class mids on the bench and I feel like I need to sell one.
I just bought Renato Augusto and Jovetic for 27 million each. I bought Jovetic as a striker to rotate with Torres' partner Lavezzi, but now my scouts tell me he is considerably better as an attacking mid.

Just started as AC Milan, they have an ancient squad. Just wanted some advice on who to let go and what younger fresh talent i should bring in?

EDIT: Definitely need a new LB.

Last edited:
Thank you in advance

PS Money not a problem

dodo is a great lb

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Just started as AC Milan, they have an ancient squad. Just wanted some advice on who to let go and what younger fresh talent i should bring in?

how much money do you have

Around £20million but looking to sell players
Oof, I'm trying to recall what I did when I started with AC. Anyone who's dropping training, anyone over ~33 for sure. If you're lucky you can get good money for them. If I recall the goalkeeper isn't too amazing? Check the team report and identify weaknesses, I'm drawing a blank trying to remember.:S

I'm Arsenal 2nd season and looking for a GK and a CB to replace Almunia and Gallas. 40 million to spend

Gk - René Adler, Akinfeev , Ochoa

Cb - Chiellini , Neven Subotic, Otamendi , Bruno Alves , Mexes

I'm Arsenal 2nd season and looking for a GK and a CB to replace Almunia and Gallas. 40 million to spend

Add Mertesacker to that list. He's ****** awesome and I highly recommend him.

Back