Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Kjaer and Danny Wilson are two cheaper alternatives, perform beautifully for Arsenal.

Need some help i need a defender for real madrid i am in 2011/2012 season Help

How much for chiellini ?

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

john terry never wants to leave chelsea

Currently playing with Liverpool in second season, have 39mill to spend and need a very good AMR! I don't have any big men up front so I need someone who can score goals instead of crossing the ball in. Messi style xD. On the other side I got Vukcevic who works wonders and scored 25 goals last season. If I have enough money left over I would like a decent LB to replace Insua.

Currently playing with Liverpool in second season, have 39mill to spend and need a very good AMR! I don't have any big men up front so I need someone who can score goals instead of crossing the ball in. Messi style xD. On the other side I got Vukcevic who works wonders and scored 25 goals last season. If I have enough money left over I would like a decent LB to replace Insua.

Diego Perotti, Alexis Sanchez , Renato Augusto , Marko Marin , Chinedu Obasi

Thiago Neves, Stephan El Sharaaway(sp), Ryad Boudebouz, Sotiris Ninis, Giuliano, Dudu

They are all good player, but they lack goal scoring ability. Need someone who can dribble, finish, long shot. I don't mind little pace and acceleration but as long as its not TOO bad. And too young as well. I need world class players xD.

Sorry I'm very picky with my players, they need to be able to play how I want them to play. For eg, Vukcevic last season scored soo many goals, while Kuyt couldn't which made me very frustrated so if I get a similar player to him on the other side I shall be very happy :)

Last edited:
They are all good player, but they lack goal scoring ability. Need someone who can dribble, finish, long shot. I don't mind little pace and acceleration but as long as its not TOO bad.

Well, Go for Alexis Sanchez then :) or ask Man V.1, he always has some great players in his mind :)

I'm Arsenal 2nd season and looking for a GK and a CB to replace Almunia and Gallas. 40 million to spend

GK: JOE HART is amazing and man city should let him leave and as for a CB: CHRISTIAN ZAPATA from udinese is a good player :D

Still need general AC Milan, which of the golden oldies should i let go and who should i bring in as replacements?

Back