Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Arsenal, season 1, Summer transfer update installed.

IN
Dzeko
Rene Adler
Mexes
Moussa Sissoko
Gourcuff (considering contract)

OUT
Rosicky (contract offered)
Almunia (co)
Gibbs (co)
Barazite + young goalie on loan

I'm looking to trim the squad, who else should i sell? Screens soon if needed... :)

I have £40 million and i have the WHOLE original manchester united squad and additionally van der vaart and tim cahill. Who should I buy as I have 40m left over and should I sell owen, berbatov and may be even carrick?

Hi, I am managing Birmingham and have just finished 1st season and came 6th and have qaulified for the EURO cup. I have a 23.5 million transfer bvudget and am signing burdissio on a free. I was wondering if you can suggest some good signings for: (backup) goalkeeper, (backup) leftback, central midfielder (to play in a center midfield - support role and would be a good playmaker), left winger (thinking of buatonne), right winger (was thinking of Xabi Prieto) and a good target man (was thinkning of Oscar Cardozo as I have heard very good reviews).

Hi, I am managing Birmingham and have just finished 1st season and came 6th and have qaulified for the EURO cup. I have a 23.5 million transfer bvudget and am signing burdissio on a free. I was wondering if you can suggest some good signings for: (backup) goalkeeper, (backup) leftback, central midfielder (to play in a center midfield - support role and would be a good playmaker), left winger (thinking of buatonne), right winger (was thinking of Xabi Prieto) and a good target man (was thinkning of Oscar Cardozo as I have heard very good reviews).

Could you maybe list your team so we know how strong they are

Sure, here is my team:

GK:
Vilar and Doyle

DC:
D. Veron, L. Ridgewell, R. Johnson, S. Dann, G. Espinoza and Burdisso (going to sign on free)

DR:
Parnaby

DL:
Ansaldi

MC:
Annan, B. Ferguson, D. Johnson, K. Fahey

MR:
A. Dominguez, S. Larsson

ML:
Tosic, J. McFadden

ST:
K. Fonesca, C. Bentiez, Ronaldo (Fat one, obv.), M. Bent and C. Jerome

GK: luis guilherme, renan ribeiro
LB: Dodo (get him now!!!)
CM: tinga, aron gunnarsson, edu ramos, lukman haruna, lorenzo cristeg
LM: zezinho!!, Spas Delev, adam hlousek
RM: luca tremolada, giuliano, Stephan El Shaarawy
ST: Lacina traore, andriy yarmolenko

I have £40 million and i have the WHOLE original manchester united squad and additionally van der vaart and tim cahill. Who should I buy as I have 40m left over and should I sell owen, berbatov and may be even carrick?

In my opinion.
Id sell berb for as much as possible start at oferring or him for 30m then decrease by 5m if no one execpts and repeat until some one offers the money up front dont settle for money in awile money up front means u can buy more if needed.
Owen yeah sell him if u can get rid of him.
Carrick.Yeah sure sell him as well try get big money for him tho.
Buy Dzeko for between 20 and 30m as a replacement for berb much better player.
U cud also try get dzeko for like 15 and add berb maybe.I dont know i never use player exchange.
Perfect replacement for Carrick is anthony annan from rosenburg.Can ge bought for about 4m and is very good and will only get better.
Also buy anndreas beck from hoffenheim.UTD are in desperate need of a good rb and he is very good.Around 5m.
If u dont want to spend all that money on dxeko.
See how much aguero costs.
Also Cardozo can be got for around 10m and is very good as well.
Aguero was brill for me *** a tarquista up front with dzeko when i was city.

big target striker for arsenal... only can spend about 5 million though... please help... im using mr hough's tactic.. this striker is intended to fill the central attacker out of the 3

big target striker for arsenal... only can spend about 5 million though... please help... im using mr hough's tactic.. this striker is intended to fill the central attacker out of the 3

van Persie would work well in the middle, get Lukaku as a poacher and pay with installments.

Lacina traore/michael eneramo

okay.. thanks.. is van persie's airial ability good enough?

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

thanks man v.1

havent heard of those players before but I will definatly take a look

okay.. thanks.. is van persie's airial ability good enough?

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

thanks man v.1

havent heard of those players before but I will definatly take a look
Strangely he is, even though his stats are ****. He always seems to score alot with his head.

In 1st season with Blackburn and i need a cheap Central defender, preferably young but capable of playing in the Prem
Also a Central Midfielder in the same kind of mould, both within 6-8mill

In 1st season with Blackburn and i need a cheap Central defender, preferably young but capable of playing in the Prem
Also a Central Midfielder in the same kind of mould, both within 6-8mill

cb-otamendi,danny wilson,mathias jorgensen
cm-adrien,gago(transfer listed),badelj,witsel

CB: mathias jorgensen, sergiy kryvtsov, ivan ivanov
CM: aron gunnarsson, marco verratti, tinga, mubarak wakaso

Don't worry don't answer my AC Milan queries i've been a big boy and done it myself :$

Still need general AC Milan, which of the golden oldies should i let go and who should i bring in as replacements?
- Inzaghi you should keep for one more season
- Ambrosini 1/2 seasons
- Nesta for 1/2 more seasons
- Pirlo and Gatusso should last 3 but might end up on the bench as experience cover and tutors to young players.

- Inzaghi you should keep for one more season
- Ambrosini 1/2 seasons
- Nesta for 1/2 more seasons
- Pirlo and Gatusso should last 3 but might end up on the bench as experience cover and tutors to young players.

Cheers mate :)

keep them all to tutor your younger players untill the end of their careers and make them coaches or scouts

Back