Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Arsenal, Season 1. I have the latest summer update installed, so Chamakh in, Campbell out, etc.

Transfers

843_Arsenal_7.png

Squad

141_Arsenal_8.png

- Now that by some freak incident I have Buffon, should I sell Rene Adler? Who could I buy as a young but promising replacement?
- Sissoko is unhappy due to too much competition, who should I look to sell to make him happier?
- Budget is only at $12 million and I won't be looking to buy too much since we have to pay off all the monthly installments... anything else I should do?
- The squad is way too big for my liking, who should I sell or pack off to the U19s?

Cheers, really appreciate any expert aid here! :)

I'm Liverpool, and i'm in the summer break going into 2012/2013 season. I have £50million and here is my squad....

GK - Reina
Areola
Joe Hart
RB - Glen Johnson
Carragher
LB - Insua
Gabriel
J. Mattock
CB - Agger
Skrtel
Otamendi
Hangeland
DM - Miguel Veloso
Mascherano
Lucas
Scott Parker
CM - Alan Smith
Aquilani
RM/LM - Joe cole
Ashley Young
Maxi Rodriguez
Babel
AM - Gerrard
Hamsik
Toni Kroos
ST - Torres
Cardozo
Ched Evans

My current formation is 4-1-4-1.... 1 DM, 1 CM, with RM + LM, 1 AM and Torres/Cardozo upfront.

Any players who I should sell? An maybe buy. If you need any info on how a player is performing just ask.

I'm playing as Liverpool at the start of the 2009/2010 season, with not much money left, at only 1.8m for a budget, and I need to sign 1 or 2 decent Central Midfielders, probably youths at that price. I have already bought Marco Verratti, so am looking for other possibilities!

Thanks!

Bolton, 5mill to spend, 1st season, play my own version of woody's 4 defs, 2mids, 2 wingers, 1 amc, 1str. Looking for multiple decent young players to play, left back, centre mid, attacking mid left right and centre.

I'm playing as Liverpool at the start of the 2009/2010 season, with not much money left, at only 1.8m for a budget, and I need to sign 1 or 2 decent Central Midfielders, probably youths at that price. I have already bought Marco Verratti, so am looking for other possibilities!

Thanks!

Sell Kuyt for around 20m Real Madrid and Chelsea usually want him buy anthony annan from rosenburg for aroudn 4m and then get a good winger to replace kuyt with the ofher 16m.

Sell Kuyt for around 20m Real Madrid and Chelsea usually want him buy anthony annan from rosenburg for aroudn 4m and then get a good winger to replace kuyt with the ofher 16m.

Thanks, I'll give it a go, but I'm playing a formation with no wingers, so which centre mids should I get instead?

Playing as Southampton, looking for cheap youngsters & experienced players all over the park. Already signed Christian Vieri and Jorgensen, need more tips on who to sell as I only have 2.5 m left!

Playing as Southampton, looking for cheap youngsters & experienced players all over the park. Already signed Christian Vieri and Jorgensen, need more tips on who to sell as I only have 2.5 m left!
Marco Verratti (AMC) - Pescara
Guilherme (GK) - Botafogo
Jonjo Shelvey (AMC/MC) - Charlton

Thanks for the reply, does anyone have an idea on who I should sell at Southampton? Plus more signings :P ?

Thanks, I'll give it a go, but I'm playing a formation with no wingers, so which centre mids should I get instead?

Well with no wingers.
McGeady from celtic maybe.
Chris Eagles impressed for me at celtic maybe not good enough for liverpool tho.
I usually use wingers so i dont know many amcs that are cheap enough but also good enough.
Gourcuff and Hamsik also Modric are proably the best but all could cost u over 30m each.
Ibrahim Affelly.Cant spell his name but he plays for some dutch team is good enough.

Bolton, 5mill to spend, 1st season, play my own version of woody's 4 defs, 2mids, 2 wingers, 1 amc, 1str. Looking for multiple decent young players to play, left back, centre mid, attacking mid left right and centre.

LB: jeremy helan, peter masilela, fausto pinto
CM: aron gunnarsson, tinga, marco verratti, mubarak wakaso
AMRC: radja nainggolan, james rodriguez, milan badelj, martin galvan, jonjo shelvey, adam lallana

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Thanks for the reply, does anyone have an idea on who I should sell at Southampton? Plus more signings :P ?

Can i have a screenie or post your squad here?

moz-screenshot.png
I have bought a few players but not sold anyone. thanks for the help :)

Also i have tried to sign, jorgensen & danny wilson and both said they did not want to play in england.. any way i can get around this?

Sell - radhi jaidi, graeme murty, chris perry, wayne thomas

CB - try ivan ivanov, marc muniesa
LB - peter masilela/jeremy helan
ST - michael eneramo

Who should i choose : Andrea Consigli or Guilermo Ochoa. Will Consigli low adaptability (10) affect him in settling in the area ? I'm playing in Spain.
And in DC, is there anyone else better than Kjaer, Subotic and Papastathopulos ? (may be Sakho, but he's low adaptability (6) too )

Who should i choose : Andrea Consigli or Guilermo Ochoa. Will Consigli low adaptability (10) affect him in settling in the area ? I'm playing in Spain.
And in DC, is there anyone else better than Kjaer, Subotic and Papastathopulos ? (may be Sakho, but he's low adaptability (6) too )

Go for Ochoa mate, and those three are fantastic CB's !

Liverpool, 2011/2012
£30 million budget
Lot of "world class centre backs" but dunno what ones to buy.
I currently have Fazio, Agger, Skrtel, Otamendi but I think I can get better than Agger and Skrtel.
Who is the best out of Sakho, Kjaer and Krystov? I think thats his name.

I think Kjaer is the most consistent but I'm not sure you need another defender. Otamendi becomes the best in the game. Although if you rly rly wanted another defender I'd go for Kjaer. He had an amazing partnership for me with Otamendi...probably the most effective defensive partnership on Fm2010 IMO.

Liverpool, 2011/2012
£30 million budget
Lot of "world class centre backs" but dunno what ones to buy.
I currently have Fazio, Agger, Skrtel, Otamendi but I think I can get better than Agger and Skrtel.
Who is the best out of Sakho, Kjaer and Krystov? I think thats his name.
keep Agger, Fazio and Otamendi, sell Skertl (he is not that great at all)

if you want to sell another, i would suggest maybe Agger then or even Otamendi and replace them with some of the following:

Try some of these:

Juan Forlin - Espanyol
Bruno Alves - Porto
David Luiz - Benfica
Nevan Subotic - Dortmund
Per Mertesacker - Werder Bremen
Breno - Bayern
Sidnei - Benfica (good young defender and really cheap)
Alex Silva - HSV
Naldo - Werder Bremen
Lukas Sinkiewicz - Leverkusen
Serdar Tasci - Stuttgart
Benedikt Howedes - Schalke
Ivan Marcano - Villareal
Federico Fazio - Sevilla
Diego Lugano - Fenerbahce
Allessandro Gamberini - Fiorentina
Felipe - Udinese
Christian Zapata - Udinese
Geromel - Koln (best cover defender in the game, works well with Yobo too)

At Birmingham City playing a Barcelona/Arsenal style 4 - 3 - 3 with lots of hardworking technical players that can pass well and can exchange positions.

Looking for a versatile and technically gifted AMR that can cut inside and create opportunities. I have £8mil to spend.

Any help appreciated :D

Back