Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Im Rayo in spanish second division, at the start of the game, have no money to spend so looking for free transfers who would come to me for low wages.
Cheers <)

4th season in.

I need a top class centre back, and a quality left/wing back for Chelsea.
Budget is about £58m for both

Thanks

I recommend the young Spanish talent Marc Muniesa.

Last edited:
Get rid of Manoone, gallas, campbell and maybe denilson as well.

Imo, you need to get a GK and an attacking mid which can play both sides.

Gk: Sergio asenjo, matej delac, rui patricio
AM: eden hazard, el shaarawy, giuliano, dudu, dentinho, zezinho
Eden Hazard is sold. I was thinking of Jovetic, Sanchez?

Arsenal 2nd season.

Winter transfer. 1st January 2011.
Budget: 20.52m
Wage budget: Enough. I can Adjust it for a bigger transfer budget and still have a decent amount there. About 8m if I adjust it, so the transferbudget can be bigger.

Which part of my squad needs to be strengthened, and which players should I buy?
Also, who should I sell?
(Don't say DMC, because I've trained Fabregas to do it because of his passing etc. It works in that tactic) :)
Please give me some decent replies, and I appreciate every nice answer from you guys.
Thanks in advance :)
Cheers!

Here's a screenshot of my current squad:

Arsenal 2nd season.

Winter transfer. 1st January 2011.
Budget: 20.52m
Wage budget: Enough. I can Adjust it for a bigger transfer budget and still have a decent amount there. About 8m if I adjust it, so the transferbudget can be bigger.

Which part of my squad needs to be strengthened, and which players should I buy?
Also, who should I sell?
(Don't say DMC, because I've trained Fabregas to do it because of his passing etc. It works in that tactic) :)
Please give me some decent replies, and I appreciate every nice answer from you guys.
Thanks in advance :)
Cheers!

Here's a screenshot of my current squad:
Nothing needs strengthening. Focus on youth.

Nah i reckon longer term than those cos they are already great players and you're squad will become difficult to manage.

Alphonso Areola (spelling) (GK) - Paris Saint-Germain
Guilherme (GK) - Botafogo
Dodo (WB/DL) - Corinthians
Mats Rits (MC) - Real Madrid
Marco Verratti (AMC/MC) - Pescara
Zezinho (AML/C) - Juventude
Iker Muniain (ST) Atletic Bilbao

Nah i reckon longer term than those cos they are already great players and you're squad will become difficult to manage.

Alphonso Areola (spelling) (GK) - Paris Saint-Germain
Guilherme (GK) - Botafogo
Dodo (WB/DL) - Corinthians
Mats Rits (MC) - Real Madrid
Marco Verratti (AMC/MC) - Pescara
Zezinho (AML/C) - Juventude
Iker Muniain (ST) Atletic Bilbao
Thanks, mate :)

At Liverpool 1st Season
Signed
Vaclav Kadlec - 2 Million
Marco Verratti - 200K
Alex Witsel - 1.2 Million
Jadson - Free (Joins 1/1/2010)

Next Seasons I Want To Buy Juan Manual Mata But Dont Know Who To Sell In Stead For The Funds?

Team: Sampdoria
Position: MR
Seasoon: 2010/2011
Budget: £15m

Franco Semioli has hit the wrong side of 30 and although he'll be good for another season or two, I'd like to nurture a 'younger' player into the team - preferably nobody older than 27 or so.

What I'm after:
- Within my budget (of course)
- Preferably an italian player (not essential though)
- Preferably a natural MR
- I'd rather not have any volatile/outspoken personalities either.

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Franco Semioli has hit the wrong side of 30 and although he'll be good for another season or two, I'd like to nurture a 'younger' player into the team - preferably nobody older than 27 or so.

What I'm after:

Giuliano from Internacional, Alexis Sanchez from Udinese(may cost a bit more, but gets the job done), Diego Perotti from Sevilla, Maggio from Napoli, Ricardo Quaresma(if he is tranfer listed, his transfer value is always 7.5M) , Milos Krasic from CSKA Moskow

Last edited:

What I'm after:

As the other guy said about alexis sanchez he is very good.Qould be better if u got him on a 2 year co-ownership.Tehn when the time comes u will proab have the funds to buy him or in the end he has done the job for u and u no longer need him or someone better and cheaper has come along like a regen or somthing.

Right guys got a bit of a dilema, i am desperatly looking for a new centre back because of long term injury to kolo toure, but it seems like every good centre half i go for, their clubs are rejecting the bid, and it cant be because of the bid being too low. do any of you guys know any good centre halfs that you dont have to pay over the odds for?

Right guys got a bit of a dilema, i am desperatly looking for a new centre back because of long term injury to kolo toure, but it seems like every good centre half i go for, their clubs are rejecting the bid, and it cant be because of the bid being too low. do any of you guys know any good centre halfs that you dont have to pay over the odds for?

With Man City, I managed to get Mexes for 27m which I think is reasonable for his standard.

Philippe Mexes, Bruno Alves , Chiellini, Ariaudo(very good youngster), Thiago Silva ..

1st season, aston villa,7mil for a back-up rb and winger

Lustig from Rosenborg, Aurier, Maggio, Antonini for the RB position

as for the winger, Giuliano, Zezinho, D'Alessandro(he is good, but your squad will self destruct with him),

Back