Signed
Marco Verratti - 200k
Vaclav Kadlec - 2 Million
Bobby Zamora - 6.5 Million
Landon Donovan - 9 Million
Micheal Kadlec - 6 Million
Miralem Sulejmani - 14 Million

Who Else Should I Get ??

What role did you give him? I had him as a poacher and he was great, how old is he in your game?

If he was playing behind torres he'd be an attacking midfielder, and a poacher up front. And he's 21.

Have a few problems again with my Chelsea team in 2013/14.

1) It seems the board keep demanding higher expectations with less money to work with. I started out at around £50 million/year for a continental qualifying spot and now after winning the league 4 times in a row, they expect it and only give me a budget of £40 million. I know it's still a lot of money but I think it's kind of a crappy deal especially when my squad is getting pretty high up in age. I've never attempted to request extra money before so I could do that. I think it's dumb that I've brought them 1 Champions League, 3 League cups, 2 FA Cups, and 4 Premier League titles and they have the nerve to reduce my budget. They are still paying off loans for the new stadium built the previous year so that might be the case. But just a little concerned.

2) My squad is getting a little elderly and I need some fresh faces. I had to rack up 93 points last season to win the league by 1 point over United which was cutting it pretty close.

Cech

Ivanovic/Bosingwa - Terry - Alex/Sakho/Bruma - Cole/Zhirkov

Essein/Obi Mikel/Muamba

Hamsik/Malouda - Ramires

Lampard/Kakuta

Neymar - Drogba/Kalou/Sturridge

Above is currently my lineup for the new season. Picked up Robinho on a free transfer from City but probably need some fresh faces like a world class LB/RB probably. Ivanovic wants a move to Barcelona which I will give him because they're offering £12 million for a 30 year old and will probably try to sell Bosingwa as well. Need a strong replacement for Cole as well as he's 32 and Zhirkov is performing better than him.

I was thinking of splashing the cash out to offload Sturridge and/or Kalou and pick up Lukaku so my rotation would be Robinho/Neymar and Lukaku/Drogba. I really want Drogba to retire with the team as he's a huge influence and tutors younger developing strikers as well.

Any recommendations or suggestions will be welcome. I know it's a few walls of text and apologize.

At Manchester United
1st Season
Transfer Budget - 68 Million
Signed
Marco Verratti - 200k
Bobby Zamora - 6.5 Million
Micheal Kadlec - 6 Million
Miralem Sulejmani - 14 Million

Who Else Should I Get ??

You already bought 6 players :S

Probably a defender will do and maybe keeper as well.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Have a few problems again with my Chelsea team in 2013/14.

Any recommendations or suggestions will be welcome. I know it's a few walls of text and apologize.

RB/LB: Diego renan, Dodo, Cristian ansaldi, Gabriel silva, Daniel Opare, Sebastian Corchia

Hi all, is there another younger but potential defensive midfielder backup to Alexandre song and Miguel Veloso, I'm using Arsenal and going to sell Denilson..? Thanks!

Hi all, is there another younger but potential defensive midfielder backup to Alexandre song and Miguel Veloso, I'm using Arsenal and going to sell Denilson..? Thanks!

Ignacio camacho, sandro, aron gunnarsson, edu ramos, lukman haruna, arturo vidal, lars bender.

Hi 1st season with everton doing well (3rd but keep switching with chelsea and man u for 1st)
Baines was getting uppity cos man u came in for him and i tried to get more money and fabio
got so upset i let inter take him for 9.75m however Ive only got 3m of that to spend!!!!!!!!!!!! (should have had 75%)
i know need a LB that wiil turn world class Bale is getting offers for 750k loan but totts wont give him to me
i have g. silva already need a backup

Hy!
I'm with MSv Duisburg in the 2. season in Bundesliga, and I need a LMF. I have 1million to spend.

Hey how could i improve my udinese team i have a budget of £20m and im in my 2nd season

Goalkeepers
Handandovic
Belardi

Defenders
Domizzi
Rivas
Zapata
Otamendi
Wilson
Coda
Isla
Benatia
Caldirola
Ferronatti
Luckovic
Cuardado

Midfielders
Jadson
Sanchez
D'Aogostino
Asamoah
Jaime
Di Natale
Bado
Landgren
Zimling

Strikers
Cardozo
Tardelli
Floro Flores
Corradi
Mchedilize

whybuy jovetic when you have got n'gog!

you have one f the best wonderkids on the game.hard tobelieve i know cos its ngog but its true.lol

I'm Stockport County 3rd Season, just made it to the Prem, need 2 attacking mids that are cheap, around 3mill each, could stretch to 4mill for one if he's good, i'm already looking to get in Edgar Pacheco for 2.4mill. 15,000 is the max i can offer wage wise.

Im shakhtar first season need a left back.

Budget: 7 million.

gabriel silva, peter masilela, joe mattock, fausto pinto

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

I'm Stockport County 3rd Season, just made it to the Prem, need 2 attacking mids that are cheap, around 3mill each, could stretch to 4mill for one if he's good, i'm already looking to get in Edgar Pacheco for 2.4mill. 15,000 is the max i can offer wage wise.

martin galvan, james rodriguez, patricio rodriguez, jano ananidze, eyal golasa, milan badelj, jonjo shelvey, marco verratti, abdulla abdo

At Manchester United
1st Season
Transfer Budget - 24 Million (Was 68 Million)
Signed
Marco Verratti - 200k
Bobby Zamora - 7 Million
Yaya Toure - 22 Million
Gervinho - 4 Million

Anywhere Else I Should Get To Make My Squad Better

Last edited:
Need a quality box to box midfielder with prospect in the future - Maybe Rodwell , Ramires ?
Anyone Help ?

Back