Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hello,

I'm playing with Blackburn currently and finished my first season (10th place), well took the minimum expectations for the next season and have 7mil (pounds) to spend. When I offload useless players I will have about 15mil and around 100k wage budget to spend. Would like to sign a new MC(AMC), CB, AMR.. and if possible some young and decent RB for backup.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you!

CB - sergiy kryvtsov, mathias jorgensen, ivan ivanov, kyriakos papdopoulos
MC/AMC - james rodriguez, marco verratti, milan badelj, martin galvan, diego buonanotte, dario conca
AMR - james shea, ryad boudebouz, deniz naki, andrea russotto
RB - ivan tomecak, raul

CB - sergiy kryvtsov, mathias jorgensen, ivan ivanov, kyriakos papdopoulos
MC/AMC - james rodriguez, marco verratti, milan badelj, martin galvan, diego buonanotte, dario conca
AMR - james shea, ryad boudebouz, deniz naki, andrea russotto
RB - ivan tomecak, raul

Thank you for the quick response, had Verratti in my sights also :) Will look into these players!

Leeds 7th Season
50million to spend
Need a very good Rotating Striker
This is for when my Current 2 upfronters are injured or Tired and in need of a rest.

Leeds 7th Season
50million to spend
This is for when my Current 2 upfronters are injured or Tired and in need of a rest.

take a look at fraizer campbell, should be able t get him fairly cheap and bangs them in given half a chance

View attachment 98486
View attachment 98487
Hi. I'm in the start of my second season with Tottenham. After winning the premiership last season I would like to enhance my squad for the champions league. I have a transfer budget of £22,396,000. Is there anyone you would recommend for me to buy , or anyone to sell ? I was thinking of Dzeko but would that waste my money ?

You might not even get him for that money, but if you can then absolutely go for it, well worth it.

I would say sell one of your other strikers. But anyone should do, you'll only need another 2 or 3 mil for Dzeko

I've put Crouchy up for Sale. Got offered 10Mil because thats what I offered him for.

Leeds 7th Season
50million to spend

did not like the look for Campbell,:D

second. just got promoted.

And a goal keeper.

GK - Luis guilherme, alex smithies, itumeleng khune, renan ribeiro
RM/LM - james shea, giuliano, andrea russotto, cristian tanase, radja nainggolan, Leonardo Pisculichi, roy beerens, zezinho, deniz naki, sotris ninis
ST - lacina traore, michael eneramo, jonathan cristaldo, andrej kramaric

Hello everyone. I have recently taken over as manager of Ajax. I have have a complete overhaul of the squad, and thus need a load of new players. I have a current budget of around £5m (soon to be nearer the £10m mark when the tranfers go through) and a remaining wage budget of around £37k (which will also go up). I need a new RM, two new STs, and maybe a good AMC and two good DCs. I am playing on the pre update version (the one where Rafel becomes awesome) in my first season.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Last edited:
I have just started a Man Utd save and have a budget of 85 million im on the 10.3 database

what positions do i need better players in and what players shall i buy for them positions ? :)

Modric has said he wants to leave, so gonna need a replacement for the left wing. Will be getting around £28m for him, so i'll have roughly £34m for a replacement, would like some ideas :)

I have just started a Man Utd save and have a budget of 85 million im on the 10.3 database

what positions do i need better players in and what players shall i buy for them positions ? :)

you should sell fletcher or carrick and buy better mc like hamsik moutinho kroos and buy a left winger(i usualy buy mata)

Back