Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Salvio is a right winger i believe.

CM: marco verratti, milan badelj, aron gunnarsson, tinga, defour, witsel, bernardo(cruzeiro)

Yep... are there any alternatives? Heard he's **** good, sadly he doesn't want come though... Are there any ways to make him come? (H). Anyway, other wingers?

Yep... are there any alternatives? Heard he's **** good, sadly he doesn't want come though... Are there any ways to make him come? (H). Anyway, other wingers?

I think he just joined At Madrid that's why he doesn't want to come. Take a look at my post above your 1st post. Those are right wingers.

Can't beat my friends team (Arsenal)
LLoris - Sagna - Thiago Silva - Fazio - Clichy - Ozil - Veloso - Fabregas - Arshavin - Aguero - Neymar

My team (manchester)
Adler - Zapata - Vidic - Chiellini - Evra - Rossi - Fletcher - Modric - Berbatov - Rooney - Dzeko

Who should I buy?
I'm thinking of: Lukaku, Canales, Criscito, Pato, Hennessey (need 8 engalndo players) and Rodwell (another one of the 8 england players)
As bench players I have: Evans, Heargreaves, Nasri, Arda, Annan, Chicarito
I got for free: Thierry Henry and Ribery
I have... 194 million to spend.
Canales in the Fletcher spot and Pato in the Berbatov place.
Any ideas?

And Criscito is at Junventus...

Going to 3rd season...

Another side note: Although I have an obsence amount of money, the problem is: I really don't know how can I improve my team to beat my friens Arsenal. He plays a plain 4-1-3-2 tactic, and I use 4-1-2-3.

Last edited:
@Joel

Offload Crouch as he's getting up in age and try to pick up Suarez if you can. He'll bang in quite a few goals and become an important player on your team. If a bigger club hasn't picked him up yet, try to go after Ashley Young to replace Modric.

So I'd say

Out:
Crouch
Modric

In:
Suarez
Young

Young you can get for around £12 million and Suarez can go for about £16 if you keep hassling Ajax.

Okay- just starting my second season with Southampton having absolutely romped League 1. Have brazenly informed the board that we'll be champions so have about £14M to spend.

My starting XI at the end of last season was:

Davis
Ostemobor De Laet Fonte Harding
S. Holden Schneiderlin Emmanuel-Thomas Lallana
Lambert Harewood

Gut feeling is that the full backs are ropey and I'm toying with the idea of selling Fonte. De Laet is only on loan and while I suspect I could get him permanently United want 3M+ and I reckon I might get someone even better for less.

Who should I kick out and who should I replace them with?

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Oh, and should I sign Boyata (on a free)?

Okay- just starting my second season with Southampton having absolutely romped League 1. Have brazenly informed the board that we'll be champions so have about £14M to spend.

My starting XI at the end of last season was:

Davis
Ostemobor De Laet Fonte Harding
S. Holden Schneiderlin Emmanuel-Thomas Lallana
Lambert Harewood

Gut feeling is that the full backs are ropey and I'm toying with the idea of selling Fonte. De Laet is only on loan and while I suspect I could get him permanently United want 3M+ and I reckon I might get someone even better for less.

Who should I kick out and who should I replace them with?

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Oh, and should I sign Boyata (on a free)?

There are good cheap players out there for you. Adam Matthews is a decent full back if you're concerned and Clyne can also do the job as well. Both are relatively cheap and fit in your budget expect £3 million for each if you hassle them. Check out Addison from Derby if you can if you can't get De Laet permanently (which I'm sure you can. United doesn't need him at all and usually swoops for another defender in the 5/6 season.)

Boyata on a free is a good deal. With the right training and tutoring he turns into a pretty strong center half. If he doesn't work out for you, sell him to another club for a quick small profit.

Can't beat my friends team (Arsenal)
LLoris - Sagna - Thiago Silva - Fazio - Clichy - Ozil - Veloso - Fabregas - Arshavin - Aguero - Neymar

My team (manchester)
Adler - Zapata - Vidic - Chiellini - Evra - Rossi - Fletcher - Modric - Berbatov - Rooney - Dzeko

Who should I buy?
I'm thinking of: Lukaku, Canales, Criscito, Pato, Hennessey (need 8 engalndo players) and Rodwell (another one of the 8 england players)
As bench players I have: Evans, Heargreaves, Nasri, Arda, Annan, Chicarito
I got for free: Thierry Henry and Ribery
I have... 194 million to spend.
Canales in the Fletcher spot and Pato in the Berbatov place.
Any ideas?

And Criscito is at Junventus...

Going to 3rd season...

Another side note: Although I have an obsence amount of money, the problem is: I really don't know how can I improve my team to beat my friens Arsenal. He plays a plain 4-1-3-2 tactic, and I use 4-1-2-3.

What about my team? Any comments?

What about my team? Any comments?

You don't need Rodwell since you already have Di Rossi. Lukaku is a decent investment if you feel you can develop him well but probably will take a year of settling to start performing well. If I had your team, I'd look into the following players:

Alexis Sanchez
Yohann Gourcuff
Pato

Berbatov would be axed from my Starting XI in a heartbeat. He's old, lacks pace and doesn't perform well in big games. Where did Rafael and Fabio go to? They both turn into world class full backs and spearhead the Brazil national team's defense at around age 23 or 24.

Your friend's team looks like it has strong passers and pace, but lacks strength and height. Gourcuff is a solid bet because he's tall and creative and the same with Pato. Sanchez is a good buy if you need some more creative space and wish to get rid of Berbatov.

@Versaty1e

I'm not thinking only on the first eleven, but actually in the whole team. That's why I said so many names.
As for Rafael, I sold him in my first year as I thought he would be just average XD. Fabio is still in my team, but I'll probably go to Criscito or Ansaldi for the near future.
Gourcuff is a very good pick, but isn't Modric better than him? And what about Canales? I saw his stats and he'll probably turn a monster player! I even though about buying Toni Kroos, but actually I do'nt know how much it'll cost me.
Alexis Sanchez seems prety good too. Him and Lisandro López comes to my mind as I use a 4-3-3 formation.
Pato will probably be my bet this 3rd season, I'm just afraid of how much he will cost me, as he's value in my game is... 52 million pounds! He's true asking price would be... 90 million pounds, perhaps?
With this much money I that I would spend on Pato, I could actually buy some very interesting players like: Smithies (Van der sar retired), Rodwell (english), Verratti, amd Sanogo. Or going for one superplayers is the right choice?

About the height and strength of my friend's team... never thought of that! Thanks a lot! haha! Maybe some brute force will do!

Last edited:
@Versaty1e

I'm not thinking only on the first eleven, but actually in the whole team. That's why I said so many names.
As for Rafael, I sold him in my first year as I thought he would be just average XD. Fabio is still in my team, but I'll probably go to Criscito or Ansaldi for the near future.
Gourcuff is a very good pick, but isn't Modric better than him? And what about Canales? I saw his stats and he'll probably turn a monster player! I even though about buying Toni Kroos, but actually I do'nt know how much it'll cost me.
Alexis Sanchez seems prety good too. Him and Lisandro López comes to my mind as I use a 4-3-3 formation.
Pato will probably be my bet this 3rd season, I'm just afraid of how much he will cost me, as he's value in my game is... 52 million pounds! He's true asking price would be... 90 million pounds, perhaps?
With this much money I that I would spend on Pato, I could actually buy some very interesting players like: Smithies (Van der sar retired), Rodwell (english), Verratti, amd Sanogo. Or going for one superplayers is the right choice?

About the height and strength of my friend's team... never thought of that! Thanks a lot! haha! Maybe some brute force will do!

If you're going for a strong healthy team altogether, use both Gourcuff and Modric in a rotating system. Pato at £52 million value is ridiculous; steer clear of him. You could get Lukaku and Suarez for that and still have cash to burn. Sanchez is a quality buy and Sanogo I hear turns into a good French international but I have no personal experience with him.

Try browsing the site for trying out new tactics if you still find yourself stuck against trying to beat your mate's squad. I have about 6 of them I rotate through in my game. Most are standard 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-2-3 depending on what personnel I have available to me at each specific club.

Canales is a good purchase along with another name I'm working with tonight. Douglas Costa is a good Brazilian attacking midfielder. Rafael is world class. Shame you sold him. Just sold him in my Manchester United save last week for, and get this, £35 million to Real Madrid. He was in his prime at age 26 and a complete beast. His workrate and pace is phenomenal.

Smithies I know is quality a few seasons in and if bought in the premier league, he can spearhead any mid-table to top premier league club. Aston Villa have him on another save of mine and is one of the hardest keepers to score against in my opinion.

At the end of the day, I prefer to buy youth or established players and turn them into world class much like Wenger or Sir Alex does. Just a personal preference as I'm not fond of paying over the odds for a player who could very well flop.

If worse comes to worse, and I say if you're still stuck and can't beat your mate, bring Christiano Ronaldo back to United. Pay whatever Real ask for and be done with it. ;)

Looking for 2/3 midfielders or defenders just as back-up for west ham first season, i dont have much money so cheap players who can do okay when needed.

Usually can pick up Mathias Jorgensen 2.5 mill at most. Young solid centre back.

Hello, im Everton first season need a deep lying forward dont have a big budget (8m) thanks

Hey!
This is my Arsenal squad in the start of my 3rd season. So, it's the summer transfer-window just before the start of the Premier League :)

I have a budget of 75m. The wage budget is very strong :)
Which players do I need? I'm thinking of some youth or some strong defenders like Mexes or Chiellini. About to buy the young goalkeeper Guilherme aswell. Not sure if that's the right name, but you know who he is :)
Here is a screenshot of my team:
(Players like Vela, Ramsey, Wilshere and such are in the reserve team or on a loan. Yes, I got Mats Rits and Verratti is someone would recommend them aswell)

Thanks in advance! :D
Sorry, the positions in the screenshot is "danish"
Just sold Nasri and Denilson, so my transferbudget is now 76m

Last edited:
And I just sold Denilson and Nasri. Look above :) Transferbudget is now 76m.
Sorry for doing one more post than what I had to, sorry.

Last edited:
Hey!
This is my Arsenal squad in the start of my 3rd season. So, it's the summer transfer-window just before the start of the Premier League :)

I have a budget of 75m. The wage budget is very strong :)
Which players do I need? I'm thinking of some youth or some strong defenders like Mexes or Chiellini. About to buy the young goalkeeper Guilherme aswell. Not sure if that's the right name, but you know who he is :)
Here is a screenshot of my team:
(Players like Vela, Ramsey, Wilshere and such are in the reserve team or on a loan. Yes, I got Mats Rits and Verratti is someone would recommend them aswell)

Thanks in advance! :D
Sorry, the positions in the screenshot is "danish"
Just sold Nasri and Denilson, so my transferbudget is now 76m

->Another Deep Lying Playmaker? I would suggest Veloso. Can pump in quality passes and has good positioning, passing, creativity, decisions etc. Takes some time to settle though. Can get him pretty cheap usually.
-> Cover for DC. Fazio, Shawcross (if you need English Defenders to get to the 8 HG players thing)
->Also, if you've sold Nasri you might want to consider adding some cover at the attacking winger positions. Lots of good players around for those. Judging by your squad you want your wingers to pump in through balls to strikers? If so look for AMF with high passing, creativity and decisions. Ribery, Messi, (Dunno if you'll get either with your budget), David Silva, Modric, Ozil etc.
->A long term replacement for Arshavin. Get Welliton if you need a fast striker. Scores lots of goals. Also look at Mathias Fernandez.

PS. This is the first time i've seen anyone using a 415.... :) New to the forums.

Anirudh

->Another Deep Lying Playmaker? I would suggest Veloso. Can pump in quality passes and has good positioning, passing, creativity, decisions etc. Takes some time to settle though. Can get him pretty cheap usually.
-> Cover for DC. Fazio, Shawcross (if you need English Defenders to get to the 8 HG players thing)
->Also, if you've sold Nasri you might want to consider adding some cover at the attacking winger positions. Lots of good players around for those. Judging by your squad you want your wingers to pump in through balls to strikers? If so look for AMF with high passing, creativity and decisions. Ribery, Messi, (Dunno if you'll get either with your budget), David Silva, Modric, Ozil etc.
->A long term replacement for Arshavin. Get Welliton if you need a fast striker. Scores lots of goals. Also look at Mathias Fernandez.

PS. This is the first time i've seen anyone using a 415.... :) New to the forums.

Anirudh
The tactic is one I've downloaded from this site.
I've won everything that I was available to win for the last 2 years with Arsenal.
Fabregas is trained to play as DMC, and he's doing well. I don't think the DMC spot is the place where I need a replacement the most. Fabregas, Song if he gets injured and Eboué if there's no other choice.
Are you sure that I don't need a strong defender? I agree with Fazio, but with 76m I wanna buy some really expensive :D
Like 1 expensive player rather than 3-4 "quality" players. But thanks for reply, and I would appreciate more replies if you could recommend something for me.
Thanks, and thanks LordMalice.

Cheers! :D

Back