• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
gk-ochoa,smithies
cb-danny wilson,addison,otamendi
lb-dodo,jose angel,forren
rb-lustig,opare
st-bueno,adrian,lukaku,yaya sanogo

Hi all, I'm looking to sign a central attacking/ central midfielder or maybe winger for arsenal. I've heard of Verratti, but couldn't get him even though I tried many times and at last he went to Lazio .. What about Newcastle's Vuckic/Eduardo Salvio/Martin Galvan/? Should I sell Djourou and buy otamendi/sakho? basically hope they won't cost too much, and hope they are quite young and potentially world class players. Thanks all !

Last edited:
At Arsenal
Signed
Marco Verratti - 200k
Vaclav Kadlec - 2 Million

Who Else Should I Get ?

Hi all, I'm looking to sign a central attacking/ central midfielder or maybe winger for arsenal. I've heard of Verratti, but couldn't get him even though I tried many times and at last he went to Lazio .. What about Newcastle's Vuckic/Eduardo Salvio/Martin Galvan/? basically hope they won't cost too much, and hope they are quite young and potentially world class players. Thanks all !

What's your budget? If you've got about £7m-£10m to play with, I'd go for Simon Vukcevic from Sporting Lisbon. Pretty good stats, and only 23. If you're looking for a young world class player, Ismail Assiati is a good option for an AMC - he's only 20 and valued at £3.4m. Hope that helps.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

At Arsenal
Signed
Marco Verratti - 200k
Vaclav Kadlec - 2 Million

Who Else Should I Get ?

What season are you in? You could probably get around £11m-£13m for Nicklas Bendtner, and with that I'd get Rafael from United and Fernando Gago.

What's your budget? If you've got about £7m-£10m to play with, I'd go for Simon Vukcevic from Sporting Lisbon. Pretty good stats, and only 23. If you're looking for a young world class player, Ismail Assiati is a good option for an AMC - he's only 20 and valued at £3.4m. Hope that helps.

I have about 60 million, but planning to store about 30m , so have around 30m and below to spent on them. What about the players I mention? Should I sell Djourou and Bendtner? Thanks btw!

I have about 60 million, but planning to store about 30m , so have around 30m and below to spent on them. What about the players I mention? Should I sell Djourou and Bendtner? Thanks btw!

I'd sell Bendtner. His PA isn't too good, and you can get quite a bit for him. I'd also sell Djourou and buy Otamendi, who's crazy good in a couple of seasons. Hope that helps.

Ok. So I've got £26,412,00 to spend.
I'm planning on buying Dzeko :D
I currently have 4 strikers.
Keane, Crouch, Defoe,Necid.
Necid is going anyway. But.. I was planning on selling Crouch to raise funds but... he just scored 2 goals to help me win 3-1 against Liverpool as a sub. So after that i'm having concerns of selling him. Can anyone suggest who I should sell? Thanks.

What tactics did you use and who is adua

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

just going into my 3rd season as madrid, won the league twice (and was unbeaten last year), spanish cup once champions league once and the super cup once

my teams pretty good but want to know if i can improve it. have 149million to spend and torres doesnt want to join so heres my team.........

rooney - benzema
gourcuff
jovetic - ronaldo
diarra
chiellini - pepe - raul albiol - ramos
casillas (cap)

bench - adua, garay, evans, kaka(vice-cap),granero, obinna, higuain

Who is adua and what tactics did you use??

Looking for 2/3 midfielders or defenders just as back-up for west ham first season, i dont have much money so cheap players who can do okay when needed.

I'm Porto and i need a striker my budget is 8,5mio

vaclav kadlec, tomas necid, dentinho, roman zozulya, andriy yarmolenko, ched evans

Looking for 2/3 midfielders or defenders just as back-up for west ham first season, i dont have much money so cheap players who can do okay when needed.

Def: sergiy kryvtsov, mathias jorgensen, loic nestor, kyriakos papdopoulos, peter masilela, ivan tomecak

Mid: marco verratti, james rodriguez, aron gunnarsson, magaye gueye

do you need him immidiately, if not keep putting offers in for him he will say he wants to move to a bigger cub then try buy him i did this and got him for 10m

I'm West Ham United, first season need a quality experienced Right winger/inside forward??? budget about 7 million??

Milos krasic, vladmir bystrov, eljero elia, georginio wijnaldum, thiago neves, jakub Blaszczykowski, ashkan dejagah

Hi all, are there any alternatives to Eduardo Salvo? He doesn't want to come Arsenal... :( Will have quite a bit to spend on, just need some recommendations and I'll see how. And are there any young and good central midfielders for some cheap prices?

Hi all, are there any alternatives to Eduardo Salvo? He doesn't want to come Arsenal... :( Will have quite a bit to spend on, just need some recommendations and I'll see how. And are there any young and good central midfielders for some cheap prices?

Salvio is a right winger i believe.

CM: marco verratti, milan badelj, aron gunnarsson, tinga, defour, witsel, bernardo(cruzeiro)

Back