Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Mathias Jorgensen, Sergiy Kryvtsov, Rafael Toloi, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Ivan Ivanov, Loic Nestor.

AGUERO OR PATO?

I'm in February 2014, and have a budget of £350million

and I don't need both of them haha, thanks.

I need a natural AML, who can score lots of goals
I am Man City
Am looking to spend around 20-30mil max

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

AGUERO OR PATO?

I'm in February 2014, and have a budget of £350million

and I don't need both of them haha, thanks.

How in the world do you get a 350 mil budget what team are.
When I was at Madrid then I only got 150mil (Real of course)

But get Aguero. Will net about 40 Goals per Season. Bought him with Inter, he was amazing. A Bit hard to buy but your 350 mil budget should just cover it !!!

Last edited:
Hey in my second season was at Bournemouth now at Rotherham looking for a good midfielders in all positions looking to spend maximum of 100k so free transfers and loans would be a good start
Thanks

Hey in my second season was at Bournemouth now at Rotherham looking for a good midfielders in all positions looking to spend maximum of 100k so free transfers and loans would be a good start
Thanks

Try and get players from Premier League reserves and under 18's on loans is probably your best shot.
Players like Cathcart, Wilshire. Tom Cleverly.
Try Kerry Morgan 21 year old Striker from Swansea (At least he is in my game) he's worth 60,000 so might take a chunk out of your budget. Has low stamina though so maybe on half a game from him.

Last edited:
Hey I'm Blackpool and I'm thinking of getting an extra DL
I have roughly £750k on transfers available.
Any opinions? Much apreiciated.

AC Milan first season. Need a left back, prefferably one with good attacking stats. Kolarov was perfect untill chelsea pulled a ***** move on me (Zhirkov and ashley cole not enough to swipe their balls apparently.)

Requirements, a young left back, any age below 25/24, can spend up to 25m pounds.

Domenico Criscito, Gareth Bale, Jose Angel, Joe Mattock (Angel and Mattock for future), Juan Manuel Vargas

AC Milan first season. Need a left back, prefferably one with good attacking stats. Kolarov was perfect untill chelsea pulled a ***** move on me (Zhirkov and ashley cole not enough to swipe their balls apparently.)

Requirements, a young left back, any age below 25/24, can spend up to 25m pounds.

Fabio Coentrao, train him to be a left back :)

Vargas, I think he is a bit older but he will also provide good cover in midfield. Actually I think he can play anywhere on the left, check him out.

Back